Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Www.nairaswitch.com Scammed Me Of My Bitcoin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Www.nairaswitch.com Scammed Me Of My Bitcoin (1187 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed / Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola aka Kwitoc.com Scammed Catherine Bose Enebeli / This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Www.nairaswitch.com Scammed Me Of My Bitcoin by ostabig: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
we are in the generation where the people we are expected to trust are failing us on daily bases
recently i had a terrible experince with the virtual currency exchanger called nairaswitch.com this people.
i tried to use there website to run some exchange but i ended up being scammed by them. i send some fund after filling the form inline with there
website for so many days but till now they swallowed my bitcoin and now they have refused to pick my call till today
pls whoever knows them should call them now and ask them to release my fund or they end up eating more than they can swallow
this is one of there official number
and this is their watsapp number
there website is www.nairaswitch.com
See transaction prove
Bellow
Transaction order is du2TBbgXEo

Re: Www.nairaswitch.com Scammed Me Of My Bitcoin by greatnaija01: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
naira n bitcoin are not friends... simply RUN.... anything trending globally and it comes to nigeria will always first be SCAM.
Re: Www.nairaswitch.com Scammed Me Of My Bitcoin by 2shure: 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
remitano only

(1) (Reply)

White Woman Begs SARS And EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone / Four Uni Port Students Found Death Please Share. / “i Slept With A Nigerian Senator, Church Ministers” -kenny Badmus Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.