Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Haording Processed Spices And Grains - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Haording Processed Spices And Grains (734 Views)

Wholesale / Of What Use Is Maize Cob After Removing The Grains. / Processed Food Packaging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Haording Processed Spices And Grains by Midnight3: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2010
The idea of buying fresh agricultural produce like red pepper,ginger,tomatoes etc during thier session, processing them and proper storage gives a very high return when the rainy session is over. According to my calculation a 100kg of fresh red pepper during its session costs about N3500 to N4000. Cost of processing and storage for four month to be N1200. After 3-4months. The demand for dryed pepper significantly raises selling atleast for 12-16k per bag. Pls people whats your opinion on this idea.
Re: Haording Processed Spices And Grains by mustapha3(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2010
when is the approprate time for one to start such a biz and pls xpanciate d logistic involved in it. I have an uncle who once told me of the biz its only that i had not for once xtimated its gains on a mass scale as i do now.

(1) (Reply)

Training Facility In The Lagos Area / Biogas / Any Idea On How I Can Get A Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.