Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) (38666 Views)

Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Christian Jacob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by hokafor(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Rip bro
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
dfriendlyadvice:
28!!!!! shocked if i hear?

lipsrsealed
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by shegie(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
rip to the dead........Amen
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Icon79(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jesus Christ! They didn't clean him up??

And why would anyone take these pictures and share them on the world wide web anyway
Na wa for una o!

meanwhile, RIP bros.

O pari
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Sinof(m): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
Father, Uncle, Grandfather, Husband, At 28? Why Una Dey Lie Like This? If He Was A Legend, What Of Okocha, Ronaldhino, Messi, Ronaldo And Pele? Them Be Guinness? RIP Bro... No Mind Ur People Wey Dey Lie 4 Ur Head
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by obua: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What did his next-of-kin do with all his wealth?
This is a very unbefitting burial poster for such a legend.
Do they have access to his "wealth," yet?
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

What an unceremonious way to die!

If only he died in the field of play.....

See how dirty his corpse looked. The white and White he wore didn't make it look better.

His wife won't miss him that much because another colleague of his is already warming up to trap her passes.

Playing professional football in the Nigerian league is a curse itself!

You talk like a big fool.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by gmoni2(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
RIP.
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by DukeNija(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
Now that he’s dead why can’t they just tell us his real age. Falsifying age even in death? Abi football clubs dey the afterlife?

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by tasiaboss(f): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
I think it is high time we nigerians learn to respect the dead, instead of posting the corps it could have been better we use the happy moment pictures of the dead. Just saying shaaaa. RIP MAN angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by mhaki(m): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
I think it is time for uncensored graphic photos to be banned on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by henryfayoul1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry He shouldn't have impregnated his wife for their second child since he's fond of drunk driving. Who will take care of those kids now?

Rip young man.
you are a very big fool.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Femiblacky(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
Goodnight and goodbye. May your soul find eternal rest

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by etibaba(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
evanlil01:
No chance of loosen cause winning is setting & sure, whatsapp or call if interested for your stake
I would have bought your games, but i need to clarify something pls what is " No chance of loosen and winning is setting?" You need English tutorials not the above nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Baroba(m): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
What do we gain from sharing ghoulish pictures of dead people, imagine if his mother or relatives were to come across this; having to live with that memory all there lives, we are very very insensitive in this country..

Honestly I despise animals who photograph mangled accident victims and share it on social media, I pray the same fate visit them a million fold.. despicable.

RIP young soldier...Gone too soon.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by sircrabo: 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
even in death they still lie about age? na wa o. RIP sha
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Trustme2(m): 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
Football age even in death? Haba 28 years shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo
Anyway live right so people will not have to lie at your funeral

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by reality17(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What did his next-of-kin do with all his wealth?
This is a very unbefitting burial poster for such a legend.

Av been hearing about NwaAmaikpe but i never knew u are this foolish, i thought u were gifted with wisdom. U mean ur next-of-kin shld use all ur life savings on ur posters wen u die? See how foolish u and ur comment are

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Ayospanish(m): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
all the testimonies are fake Pls don't fall it's a scam and am a witness
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by ikukuhero: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

See how dirty his corpse looked. The white and White he wore didn't make it look better.

His wife won't miss him that much because another colleague of his is already warming up to trap her passes.

@NwaAmaikpe spotted. Dundee united. Never fails to flaunt his stupidity.

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by ikukuhero: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

@NwaAmaikpe spotted. Dundee united. Never fails to flaunt his stupidity. Never disappoints with his stupidity.
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by reality17(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
ikendu212:
Congrats to all my lucky subscriber , we are doing it together today . 175 odd available for today fixed correct score , call now to be a subscriber

Ikendu212 why are u scaming ppl. Plz delete that thing
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
lastempero:
Rip enyimba legend but they don't have to lie again about your age now that u are dead.
exactly that's what I told myself
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by femi4: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
Even in death, dem still dey lie about his age....smh
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry He shouldn't have impregnated his wife for their second child since he's fond of drunk driving. Who will take care of those kids now?

Rip young man.
oloriburuku eda islamist
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by donbenie(m): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

You're trying too hard..if you don't have it,you don't have it..there's only one NwaAmaikpe..
Stop being VULGAR and INSENSITIVE..

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by bbyby01: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
lastempero:
Rip enyimba legend but they don't have to lie again about your age now that u are dead.
Seriously o. I have been looking at myself in the mirror and looking at his picture. The guy is my age mate but he looks like my uncle.

RIP to him. Great loss to Nigeria football

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by KevinDein: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

People like these, that post utterly despicable and dumb posts, are encouraged to do so because a certain NwaAmaipke, who basically post outstandingly dumb comments the entire time, gets the most like.

Until y'all stop liking NwaAmaipke dumb posts, be ready to live with his wannabes like this dumbo here.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by we77: 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
RIP
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:27am On Feb 24, 2018
stephenduru:
Former Enyimba star and Kano pillars captain Chinedu Udoji who died after a road traffic accident is said to be buried in his home town in Anambra.
. Ouch! What an obnoxious way to die.
Below are his burial poster and photos of his corpse

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/see-burial-poster-of-enyimba-legend.html?m=1

Ouch! What a gruesome way to die!
I hope his soul finds everlasting peace.
By the way, this should be taken down!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Bergantinos Needs 70 Stitches After Being Kicked In The Face(Photos) / Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years / Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.