Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Dreams And Fortune Telling. Can Anyone See The Future? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Fortune Telling. Can Anyone See The Future? (624 Views)

Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams And Fortune Telling. Can Anyone See The Future? by Martinez19(m): 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
I created a thread on dreams, telling folks that dreams don't mean anything and have no bearing on future events. I also want to tell you that no one sees the future. If people could see the future, why are fortune tellers not raking millions of naira from lottery and betting schemes? Why do pastors fail woefully on prophecies? No one can see the future, life is what you make of it.
Re: Dreams And Fortune Telling. Can Anyone See The Future? by fnep2smooth(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
Who told you know one can see the future.....

I once told someone 2015 that Buhari will fail and it happen. I suppose open church but I de fear to use God power de make money. grin

Do you need a Quick Home Repair or Office Repair. Get links to Cheap Carpenter, Plumber, Electrician, Washing Machine Repair, Gas Cooker Repair and many more
Currently available to Abuja Residents only.
Visit [url="http://quickworkersjob..com.ng"]Quick Workers Job [/url]. We link you with Local Technicians around your Neighbourhood. Cheap, Fast and Safe.

Re: Dreams And Fortune Telling. Can Anyone See The Future? by Martinez19(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
fnep2smooth:
Who told you know one can see the future.....

I once told someone 2015 that Buhari will fail and it happen. I suppose open church but I de fear to use God power de make money. grin

Do you need a Quick Home Repair or Office Repair. Get links to Cheap Carpenter, Plumber, Electrician, Washing Machine Repair, Gas Cooker Repair and many more
Visit [url="http://quickworkersjob..com.ng"]Quick Workers Job [/url]. We link you with Local Technicians around your Neighbourhood. Cheap, Fast and Safe.
lol. Be serious nah.
Re: Dreams And Fortune Telling. Can Anyone See The Future? by fnep2smooth(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Martinez19:
lol. Be serious nah.
I foreseen the future sometimes its just come to me in dream, it could take some months to manifest and most time its all about what will happen around me.

Re: Dreams And Fortune Telling. Can Anyone See The Future? by Martinez19(m): 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
fnep2smooth:

I foreseen the future sometimes its just come to me in dream, it could take some months to manifest and most time its all about what will happen around me.

I am not confused on whether one can see the future or not. I know no one can. I just meant you should stop playing upandan with the Buhari stuff on my thread. grin
Re: Dreams And Fortune Telling. Can Anyone See The Future? by enyi1: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Some people can see the future. They are called prophets. Though we have many fake prophets these days. Even Christ himself forbids us from seeking the service of mediums and fortune tellers because many of them are fake and use black magic which can mislead and misguide us! Now do you remember the story of the death of King Saul in the Bible? Go and search it and see how Saul consulted the medium and the spirit of prophet Samuel and what the spirit of late Samuel told him and it came to past!
Re: Dreams And Fortune Telling. Can Anyone See The Future? by GoodMuyis(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Will be good for you to read
https://www.nairaland.com/4091622/dreams-reality-how-connect
I have seen the future several times in the dream

(1) (Reply)

Is Prayer The Solution To Nigeria's Problems? / Replying An Atheist! / Watch Ada Ehi's New & Official Video For "Cheta", Download Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.