Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Cultists Butcher Neighbourhood Safety Corp Officer In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cultists Butcher Neighbourhood Safety Corp Officer In Lagos (533 Views)

Don Jazzy Nostalgic As He Visits His Childhood Neighbourhood In The Ghetto / Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood / Top 10 Nigerian Artists That Are Cultists (no. 2 Will Shock You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cultists Butcher Neighbourhood Safety Corp Officer In Lagos by adeyemisadam: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
A gang of five cultists butchered an officer of the Lagos State Neighbourhood Safety Corp, Mr. Moshood Bolaji at a bar in Surulere area of Lagos, Nigeria. Bolaji was killed on Wednesday at about 9:30pm at Umunede Bar in Mallam Isah close, Aguda-Surulere by a suspected gang of five cultists.

He was said to have been held down and slaughtered by the cultists after gunshots at him did not penetrate. However, the Lagos State Police Command has launched a man hunt for the killers of the officer. The State’s Commissioner of Police, Imohimi Edgal who paid a condolence visit to the family of the Aguda-Surulere office of the Corps, said he had directed a contingent of Special Anti Robbery Squad personnel (SARS) and the personnel of the Command Anti-Cultism Squad to relocate to Census Police Outpost, Aguda-Surulere with immediate effect.

view graphic image @ http://www.ritalori.com/cultists-butcher-neighbourhood-safety-corp-officer-lagos/

(1) (Reply)

“olamide… I Love You.. I Can Do Everything To F*ck You” — Nigerian Lady Tells OA / Why I Didn’t Charge Dangote To Perform At Fatima’s Wedding – Ali Baba / Alizee And Daughter: Flee From An Abusive Relationship – Actress Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.