Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Zimbabwe: Woman Slumps And Dies In Church After Giving Testimony (pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zimbabwe: Woman Slumps And Dies In Church After Giving Testimony (pics) (25770 Views)

Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe: Woman Slumps And Dies In Church After Giving Testimony (pics) by unanonso(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
hahn:

It is a figment of your imagination

It is incompetent

It can svck my dick

cheesy grin

Despite all these insults, He still loves you. And remember He died for you.
Re: Zimbabwe: Woman Slumps And Dies In Church After Giving Testimony (pics) by hahn(m): 12:00am On Mar 01, 2018
unanonso:

Despite all these insults, He still loves you. And remember He died for you.

And spiderman saved Mary Jane undecided
Re: Zimbabwe: Woman Slumps And Dies In Church After Giving Testimony (pics) by unanonso(m): 3:52am On Mar 01, 2018
hahn:

And spiderman saved Mary Jane undecided

Spiderman is a movie character but Jesus Christ is a real Saviour who loves you so much according to the Bible in the book of John 3:16.
Re: Zimbabwe: Woman Slumps And Dies In Church After Giving Testimony (pics) by hahn(m): 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
unanonso:

Spiderman is a movie character but Jesus Christ is a real Saviour who loves you so much according to the Bible in the book of John 3:16.

Lol. The bible is the equivalent of a comic book grin
Re: Zimbabwe: Woman Slumps And Dies In Church After Giving Testimony (pics) by unanonso(m): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
hahn:

Lol. The bible is the equivalent of a comic book grin

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Jesus Still loves you.
Re: Zimbabwe: Woman Slumps And Dies In Church After Giving Testimony (pics) by hahn(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
unanonso:

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Jesus Still loves you.

And I am still not gay smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe: Woman Slumps And Dies In Church After Giving Testimony (pics) by SAMBARRY: 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
hahn:
The omni-incompetent Jehovah has failed one of it's delusional followers once again undecided
how dare you blaspheme? angry

You will soon be striked down
Re: Zimbabwe: Woman Slumps And Dies In Church After Giving Testimony (pics) by unanonso(m): 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
hahn:

And I am still not gay smiley

smiley You don't have to be gay to love a fellow man. The love that Jesus have for you is so great that He gave His life to save yours.
And He says, "come unto Me all ye that labour and are heavy laden I will give rest to souls".
He loves you.
Re: Zimbabwe: Woman Slumps And Dies In Church After Giving Testimony (pics) by hahn(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
unanonso:

smiley You don't have to be gay to love a fellow man. The love that Jesus have for you is so great that He gave His life to save yours.
And He says, "come unto Me all ye that labour and are heavy laden I will give rest to souls".
He loves you.

You mean the same Jesus that couldn't save the woman in the op?

Guy are you a clown or simply retarded undecided
Re: Zimbabwe: Woman Slumps And Dies In Church After Giving Testimony (pics) by unanonso(m): 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
hahn:

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Remember that He loves you still.
Re: Zimbabwe: Woman Slumps And Dies In Church After Giving Testimony (pics) by unanonso(m): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
hahn:

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Every man born of a woman will definitely die one day. Jesus giving His life to save yours simply means (to save your soul from eternal damnation).
Re: Zimbabwe: Woman Slumps And Dies In Church After Giving Testimony (pics) by sydneyboss(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
oodua1stson:
Pele. Small fool

Oloriburuku eda

Foolish fool... I hope you have sense before you die of hatred

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Judas Iscariot Now Trending On Twitter / PASTOR O.O ABEL SERMON ON WONDERS OF ELEVENTH (11TH) HOUR / Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.