Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Help Save Olubukola Iyabo Oshadare From Breast Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Save Olubukola Iyabo Oshadare From Breast Cancer (2137 Views)

Save Mrs Bola Ojo From Breast Cancer / ‘15,000 Nigerian Women Die Annually From Breast Cancer’ / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Save Olubukola Iyabo Oshadare From Breast Cancer by infotainment(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Behind the camera in Nollywood is a great lady
She was the makeup artist for Jennifer Part 1& 2, Taiwo Taiwo, Iro funfun, Ayelujara & host of others
She also dropped the makeup boxes to appear in some scenes
Remember Jide Kosoko’s sister in-law in the Jennifer part 1
A great effort from her that contributed to the success of the Jennifer series we all enjoy till today

But she has been battling cancer since 2014 with the right breast gone already
A fighter but she’s an orphan
Husband left her because of the Cancer
She has no kid

All Nigerians and supporters of Nollywood are the only family she has.
With your help she can be treated and come back to a better life.

Bukola Iyabo Oshadare must Live.

All over the world we are calling on Nigerians to help Save Oluwabukola Iyabo Oshadare.
With N1,000 from 35,000 Nigerians we can raise N35 million in a day and fly her to India to operate on the breast cancer.
It starts today and God willing we can hit the target N35 million by tomorrow morning.

I just transferred mine into:-
OSHADARE IYABO BUKOLA
GTB:-0165053100
Go Fund me account for bukola oshadare
https://www.gofundme.com/savebukolaoshadarebreastcancer

She can be reached on 08034032444
God bless you as you contribute and share the Message.

Cc TeHN

2 Shares

Re: Help Save Olubukola Iyabo Oshadare From Breast Cancer by chukkystar(m): 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
My God help her.. I transferred a little amount
Re: Help Save Olubukola Iyabo Oshadare From Breast Cancer by infotainment(m): 8:08am On Feb 24, 2018
chukkystar:
My God help her.. I transferred a little amount

Bless u
Re: Help Save Olubukola Iyabo Oshadare From Breast Cancer by djgroove(m): 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
fundraising campaign has been raise on behave of bukola kindly follow the link http://efundyou.com/breast-cancer-llv.html Donate and help share.

(1) (Reply)

pls Who can interpret this prescription? / Pubic Lice / Why Indomie Instant Noodles May Be Destroying Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.