Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,319 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain (17949 Views)

Ford Ecosport 2014 Reviews / New Ford Ecosport Fiesta-like / Chinese Carmaker's Parade Of 55 Self-driving Suvs Sets New Guinness Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by Automotive1(m): 12:10am On Feb 24, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sIokcsBFAE

Ford has broken the official Guinness World Record for the Largest Billboard after revealing their latest advertisement for the new 2018 EcoSport in central Madrid, Spain.

The billboard covering an area of 5,265 square meters (56,671 sq ft) or the equivalent of 20 tennis courts is is located on the iconic Espana Building.It exceeded the previous record that was established in Saudi Arabia by 241 square meters (2,594 sq ft).

The massive 2,000kg billboard will remain untill end of February,after which Ford will donate it to the Apascovi Foundation employment center for people with disabilities, where the materials used in its construction will be given a second life.

Ford says “Our Guiness World Records title for the Largest billboard demonstrates the creativity that drives our company,”

“Ford’s message is ‘Go Further’, and that’s what we aimed to do with our campaign for the launch of the new EcoSport. It’s a great way to deliver the message ‘Life is out there, are you?’ to as many people as possible, right in the heart of Madrid.”

The new Ford EcoSport is currently on sale and the compact SUV can be fitted with an optional all-wheel drive system paired to the new 125PS 1.5-liter diesel engine, as well as the latest active safety systems and the SYNC3 infotainment system.

Source https://autojosh.com/fords-ecosport-sets-new-guinness-record-worlds-largest-billboard-spain/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by LastSurvivor11: 7:08am On Feb 24, 2018
FTC for since I joined Nairaland.com..

Somebody should show me love for no reason, thank you..
Btw, the billboard alone fine pass Nigeria as a whole grin
Sometimes we need to be truthful than been patriotic..

10 Likes

Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by SIMPLYkush: 7:08am On Feb 24, 2018
I want to set the Guinness world record for:
- the first to fvck zhara buhari in the ass
- the first to pour my akamu on her face
- the first to fvck tonto dikeh live on her reality show
- the first to fvck the current first lady live on Tv
and lots more....AMEN

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 24, 2018
Irrelevant record

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 24, 2018
Who billboard help??

1 Like

Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by NwaAmaikpe: 7:09am On Feb 24, 2018
shocked

Great billboard,
Awful car.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by Ofunaofu: 7:14am On Feb 24, 2018
Breaking new grounds
Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by passyhansome(m): 7:17am On Feb 24, 2018
Good
Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by noupzy: 7:20am On Feb 24, 2018
Isorite
Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by Afobear: 7:23am On Feb 24, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
and lots more....AMEN
if only you had sense ...even the smallest one

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 24, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
and lots more....AMEN

You are a very sick man.

9 Likes

Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by Johnbosco77(m): 7:28am On Feb 24, 2018
nice feat..... NwaAmaikpe.... good morning... how was ur nyt...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by Kobicove(m): 7:29am On Feb 24, 2018
I hope they can translate it into huge sales for the carundecided
Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by Esomchi44(m): 7:32am On Feb 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by culprince(m): 7:37am On Feb 24, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
and lots more....AMEN
One spanner lost

2 Likes

Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by teflonjake(m): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
FTC for since I joined Nairaland.com..

Btw, the billboard alone fine pass Nigeria as a whole grin
Sometimes we need to be truthful than been patriotic..

Oya send your savannah bank account number
Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by mustafa006: 8:04am On Feb 24, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
and lots more....AMEN
so this is what u want to achieve in life
Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by Miamibutch(m): 8:05am On Feb 24, 2018
How many world records are there in the world.
I feel i could find a way to belong on that list lipsrsealed
Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by chuksjuve(m): 8:17am On Feb 24, 2018
Most tangible and sensible Guiness book of records are held by/in countries where the average life of the citizens are relatively stable and with working facilities and infrastructure..

Unlike my country where elected an alogue human being as president and expect him to perform wonders in this digital age...

That can also be in the Guiness book of world records..

angry angry angry
Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by Olukokosir(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
and lots more....AMEN

Ur man shud v opt in for sex doll den. U wnt v brot dz kind of Embarrassment to him

Imagn wat u planned achieving in life ?
Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by Aldebaran(m): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2018
OKOROCHA WILL DASH FORD 4 STATUES IF THEY COME TO NIGERIA grin
Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by clems88(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
and lots more....AMEN
see your sense strolling outside , you better go get it before you finally loose it.
Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by kaymical(m): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
and lots more....AMEN
I don't blame you o, the current situation has affected some people, and you not an exception
Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by luemz(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2018
[quote author=LastSurvivor11 post=65326673]FTC for since I joined Nairaland.com..

Btw, the billboard alone fine Nigeria

have you forgotten you are part of Nigeria. why stoop so low to compare yourself to a lifeless billboard. as an individual what have you done to make the country better?

mind what you say.... thanks and have a nice day ahead
Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by luemz(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2018
ok
Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by Josh64(m): 9:06am On Feb 24, 2018
culprince:

One spanner lost

Lost forever!

1 Like

Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Great billboard,
Awful car.

"Awful car"? For real? Can you even afford to buy a wheelbarrow for transport, let alone those rickety bicycles our local palm wine tappers use? I even heard that it's your shugah mommy that carries you around on her back like an incontinent baby grin

Anyway welcome back from whatever hell you just escaped from and you still haven't given us the biscuits you bought on your way back grin
Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by usba: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
and lots more....AMEN

Ipob training and manners
Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:49am On Feb 24, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
and lots more....AMEN

I feel you bro. More akamu to your mighty third leg grin By the way, what did Zhara Buhari's small ass ever do to you?
Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by DONADAMS(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2018
see country.. chai...naija get long way oh
Re: Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain by kcfresh110: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Prices

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Learn To Drive The Manual Car. / 5 Best Selling Cars Of All Time - All Still In Production / Knocked 4zz, Can I Change To 1zz Or 3zz Corolla Engine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.