Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

#bbnaija: Cee-c Not Done With Alex For Coming In Between Her And Tobi - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Cee-c Not Done With Alex For Coming In Between Her And Tobi (544 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Cee-c Not Done With Alex For Coming In Between Her And Tobi by IntrovertGuy: 7:44am On Feb 24, 2018
According to him, “You must take responsibility for what is happening between us. I’m not holding anything against you.

“I’m sensitive to your feeling but don’t hold responsible for all the while you have scaring me away.

“In real life, this wouldn’t happen. We would have space. You’ll enjoy your life and I enjoy mine. You just have to put whatever happens between us behind you.”

Now, in a new video, Cee-C was caught giving Alex the “mean devil look”.

Watch the video in the link below;

video @ https://www..com/bbnaija-cee-c-not-done-alex-coming-tobi/

cc Lalasticlala

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Not Done With Alex For Coming In Between Her And Tobi by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 24, 2018
Nairaland and BbNaija be like 5&6.....FTC jare,abeg who go celebrate me
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Not Done With Alex For Coming In Between Her And Tobi by Shedrack777: 8:12am On Feb 24, 2018
why did i commented? ok, it was by mistake. i gotta delete it
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Not Done With Alex For Coming In Between Her And Tobi by OneCorner: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2018
afonjas obsessed wit igbo girls

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Season 8 Premieres Next Year On HBO / #bbnaija: Teddy A Is nothing but Just A Best Friend- Evicted Housemate Bam Bam / #bbnaija2018: Miracle Wins Final Payporte Game, Gets N1 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.