Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja (35919 Views)

Halima Abubakar In Tears As Ruggedman Organizes 34th Birthday Bash For Her / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) / Faze Birthday Bash: 2baba, AY, Ice Prince, Harrysongs, Terry G, Others Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by WotzupNG: 11:29am On Feb 24, 2018
Yesterday was the birthday celebration of former Plantashun Boiz band member, Faze which held at Nicon Luxury Hotel in Abuja. The event had in attendance top celebrities like his former band member, 2face, AY comedian, Harrysong and lots of others.

His celebrity friends all took to social media to announce their presence at the capital city for the event which was also a concert and was to be the singer’s biggest in recent in times.

Harrysong wrote on Instagram:

Movement = Abuja =faze&friends tonite. #happiness#soamazing #altersoldiers @iamdezignis here OYOYO

2face wrote:

me and @aycomedian off to faze and friends concert @ nicon luxury abuja. join us

AY comedian:

showtime with my neighbour @official2baba for @fazealone live at Nicon Luxury Hotel in Abuja

Unfortunately for the singer, an heavy rain disrupted plans laid out for the event as fans failed to turn up for the show, though his celebrity friends were present. Scanning through the social media handles of the celebs present, one can notice a silence about what went down at the event which gives an hint that there was nothing to write home about.

https://www.wotzup.ng/heavy-rain-faze-birthday-bash-concert/

Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by VonTrapp: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2018
Village people never still commot hand for him matter. They are not smiling at all

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by WotzupNG: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
VonTrapp:
Village people never still commot hand for him matter. They are not smiling at all
I tire o

lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by Nutase: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
Liars

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
God knows the best cry

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by kingsaif(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
village professors @ work work work work work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by kingsaif(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
village professors in collaboration with Blackface @ work work work work work

9 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by OneCorner: 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
god catch am grin

13 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by egopersonified(f): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
I used to be in love with this faze guy, I don't know what happened to us.

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by Thatnawtichick(f): 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
Eeyah lipsrsealed
Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by LifestyleTonite: 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
too bad for the guy. Every time he tries to rise again, bad luck pulls him back. Perhaps, it's God's way of preventing him from entering a covenant with satan like other celebs do.

19 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by LifestyleTonite: 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
egopersonified:
I used to be in love with this faze guy, I don't know what happened to us.
You dumped him for igbo smoking Blackface.

grin grin grin

lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by idu1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
undecided

Village people no go allow this guy rest

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by emeijeh(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
After Originality in 2008, I don't think faze has released any song since 10 years.

So, what is he celebrating?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by superior1: 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
Villagers, abeg free faze,I use a whole fowl take beg una

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by omooba969(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
Bad luck
Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by lastempero: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
Village people in action.
Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by visijo(m): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
Natural disaster abi?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by Zamad(m): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
NEXT TIME DO WEATHER FORECAST WITH UR VILLAGE PEEPZ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by VirginFinder: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ehya
Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by omoadeleye(m): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
na outside dey organise the show?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by omooba969(m): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
too bad for the guy. Every time he tries to rise again, bad luck pulls him back. Perhaps, it's God's way of preventing him from entering a covenant with satan like other celebs do.

Hey, watch it...spirikoko. cool
Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by room089: 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
Na because you no drag Black face come the show.
Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by olawamide042(m): 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
Eyha......If i say his village people are still ontop his matter now,some of you will say that i am a bad person..
Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by AirunukhoenOare(m): 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
Haba oga faze who did you offend na
But I know that you are one of the coolest dudes in the Music Industry
God bless your new age brother
Kudos to tubaba and others who celebrated him
Abeg oga black faze go?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja by firo08(m): 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
Village people at work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) / Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer / 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.