Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) (63189 Views)

Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) / Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) / Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Angelanest: 11:52am On Feb 24, 2018
Appearing unperturbed by the bad name being given to the herdsmen, a Fulani cattle rearer was seen relaxing in style after a 'hard day's work'. The Fulani herdsman was seen drinking a chilled bottle of Satzenbrau beer while cooling off in a happy mood with his tools by his side.

The picture which is trending online has been trailed by series of reactions from online users.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/fulani-herdsman-spotted-relaxing-cold-bottle-beer-photo.html

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Baawaa(m): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2018
Biafra and fraud news,so everybody is now Fulani grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by King990: 11:58am On Feb 24, 2018
So he should not drink again cos he's a fulani herds man? Nonsense

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by ItzPrinceIB(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2018
Nigerian Citizens, always blaiming without even doin' a good research of the relevant subject of discussion

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Holluwaphlexy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
can somebori not drink in peace again??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Firefire(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
jobless bloggers. undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Alariiwo: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
He looks Ebonyi to me grin

Igbos and fake news are like 5 & 6.

21 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by timwudz(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
His head like Buhari's head

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by HiddenShadow: 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
Baawaa:
Biafra and fraud news

Afonjas are so obsessed about Biafra despite the activities of Fulani Terrorists in Afonja land.

I thought Islam forbade alcohol.?

How come this one is drinking alcohol.?

149 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by FarahAideed: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
Mixing Bullet and Lager beer then the next minute he is out on the highway robbing innocent people

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by doctokwus: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
King990:
So he should not drink again cos he's a fulani herds man? Nonsense
If the picture is true and not photoshopped,then it calls for worry because Islam is said to forbid alcohol intake,unless I got my facts wrong.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by obailala(m): 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
doctokwus:

If the picture is true and not photoshopped,then it calls for worry because Islam is said to forbid alcohol intake,unless I got my facts wrong.
Most of those fulani herdsmen are irreligious.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Sealeddeal(m): 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
This one that takes Alcohol can't be dangerous. It's the ones that takes tramadol and codeine every half hour that causes grievous destructions.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by heendrix(m): 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
doctokwus:

what Islam? the Islam i knew died together with Mohammed at medina #peace

26 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
Fake news... how did this
get to front page sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
See bullet laa. this guy sha cannot kill himself.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by fmlala: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
After killing how many people?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
Correct nigga. I can see a can of bulet beside him. The beer will definitely wipe away his sins.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by shallysgirl: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
Baawaa:
Biafra and fraud news
Biafra no let you sleep. Biafra this, Biafra that.

40 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Joniboi(m): 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
I have seen a couple of them in my village drinking and going to Ashewo Joints.

Those guys are just hypocrites. They can drink and strafe ashewo for Africa.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by OboOlora(f): 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
Is he drinking that beer after a can of ‘bullet’ beside him? That’s plus d 800mg of tramadol he must have taken. Dude is gonna b superhigh cool

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by MrImole: 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
I guess he was thanking his Allah for that day murder.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by salbis(m): 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
Missxxyz:
Fake news... how did this
get to front page sef undecided
What is fake there?

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
and what makes you believe all fulanis are muslim
doctokwus:

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
you forgot to mention the bullet vodka.....

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Seunaj05(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
The power of a BULLET in the hand of a fulanis herdsmen can not be undermined

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Afonjas are so obsessed about Biafra despite the activities of Fulani Terrorists in Afonja land.

I thought Islam forbade alcohol.?

How come this one is drinking alcohol.?
Christianity forbids prostitution too, so how come many 'Christian' Biafran girls are into it?

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
No news here, even some the most hardened jihadist take alcohol..

When military raid the hideouts of boko haram they found some alcoholic drinks

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound / Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day / Found This In Front Of My House. What Is It Called In Your Local Dialect??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.