Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) (35081 Views)

Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) / A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can / Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by Bvlgari: 5:21am On Aug 28, 2022
Man wows onlookers as he opens a bottle of beer with his finger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsZxL0Wz4U4

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by iHart(m): 6:00am On Aug 28, 2022
Omo, what that finger can not do does not exist. The way he position his finger, ladies can relate.

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by pyyxxaro: 6:35am On Aug 28, 2022
See the guy face , u go know say this one don drink 40years comot from e life grin

181 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by Kenpaly(m): 6:41am On Aug 28, 2022
I can do it but with 3 fingers.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by Bvlgari: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2022
Kenpaly:
I can do it but with 3 fingers.

U must be kidding me shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by kingPhidel(m): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2022
Nigerians and Mumu challenge sha.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by hpk(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
"no be chiise!"

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by Bvlgari: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
kingPhidel:
Nigerians and Mumu challenge sha.

As work no dey for some people na, they gats to figure out what to do

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by MonkeyMods(m): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
By the authority vested in me, I hereby declare him minister of beer parlour under Tinubu's government in Irabiji

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by Realmi: 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
Any woman wey this man mistakenly finger eh....make I just keep quiet lipsrsealed

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by romunu(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Small thing, me wey de use my ear open big stout.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by Bvlgari: 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Realmi:
Any woman wey this man mistakenly finger eh....make I just keep quiet lipsrsealed

Lmao e go bad gan cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
He should go to AGT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by Kingpele(m): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Pity your liver and kidney ooo..the guy face is enough evidence he loves to drink � too much...don't damage internal organs God gave u ,he will require it from you...u don't own your body, God own it and the day he will sack u from your body ,u will die and the body turns to dust..the pleasures and pride of life will just come to end.. fear God and honour him with your mind And attitude

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by martinz1: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
H

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by Umsworld: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Badder dan Bhad

HERO Beer
If you knw u knw

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by obedience4(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
You sir are a legend

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by olisaEze(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
He’ll do it with a Hero or a Trophy but lose that finger to a Budweiser! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by RedpillAnalyst: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
The golden finger

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by Sleekfingers: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Realmi:

Pervert

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by Shollyjay90(m): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Clout chasing.

Who examined the bottle to know that it's well sealed.

Well, Nigeria and drama na 5& 6.

Someone should drop that 5&6 meme.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by Maziebuka5(m): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
for real😳😳😳
Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by slawomir: 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by Danielle09: 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
His Distal Phalanges is way too strong

3 Likes

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Pls how is this Sensible newss

2 Likes

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by maureensylvia(f): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lol
Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by FalseProphet1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
I see Nigerian Breweries and Guinness using him for a TV commercial.

This I have seen.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) / Is 2020 Really The Beginning Of A New Decade? / Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.