Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,625 members, 7,844,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Davido Brags About His Just Concluded 30bn Concert –says He Gave “london Quality - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Brags About His Just Concluded 30bn Concert –says He Gave “london Quality (486 Views)

There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags / "I Talk Am I Do Am" - Davido Brags After Selling Out 20,000 Capacity O2 Arena / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Brags About His Just Concluded 30bn Concert –says He Gave “london Quality by iamherry(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
DMW boss Davido is fast becoming overly confident on account of the success he’s been able to consistently achieve on the Nigerian music scene, which has even extended across the borders to distant places like London.

The singer just wrapped up his $30bn concert in London where he once again graced the stage alongside his former industry rival, Wizkid. The event was lit, with participants screaming their hearts out at every single turn of the event. This has boosted Davido’s ego to a point where he now considers himself a god of the music world without apologies.

Of course, nothing less would be expected of someone who keeps hosting sold-out shows like it’s his birthright. Maybe it actually is his birthright. Lol. Davido has now taken to social media to shower appraisals on himself, not minding all those who will be quick to advise that he shouldn’t blow his own trumpet. Just like the lizard, Davido praised himself.

On IG, he shared a picture of the concert and accompanied it with the following tag, “We gave London Quality!” As expected, fans have frowned at his idea of self-appraisal. In their opinion, he should rather be thankful, not boastful.

Re: Davido Brags About His Just Concluded 30bn Concert –says He Gave “london Quality by GloriaNinja(f): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
undecided DAVIDO AND HIS COCONUT HEAD CAN BOAST FOR AFRICA SHA
Re: Davido Brags About His Just Concluded 30bn Concert –says He Gave “london Quality by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided DAVIDO AND HIS COCONUT HEAD CAN BOAST FOR AFRICA SHA
But he can boast of smashing you and disposing you like a used teabag.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Housemates Have Sex Everyday, They’ve Finished 50 Packs Of Condom / You Can Legally Marry A Dead Person In France / Emmanuella To Battle Davido For Favourite African Star At Nickelodeon Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.