Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Is There Anything Like Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Anything Like Jesus (759 Views)

Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died / Is There Anything Like Generational Curse? / The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Like Jesus by LifeofEFCC: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
There is not like Jesus,stop confusing Jesus is fake

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Like Jesus by heendrix(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
LifeofEFCC:

do you....yourself exist?

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Like Jesus by LifeofEFCC: 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
heendrix:

do you....yourself exist?
I ask a question
Why not I exist
Re: Is There Anything Like Jesus by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
Stupid question
Re: Is There Anything Like Jesus by greatnaija01: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
Bro, why you dey vex na if Jesus is not real then calmly introduce us to WHO CREATED THE WORLD.... and if you say the world existed by itself then you are madder than the average maadd man....

BIG BANG can not cause perfect arrangement we have in the solar system... asides that, If the name of Jesus is not REAL then why is the DEVIL or WITCHES or HERBALISTS so respectful of the one that does not EXIST.?

if YOU claim devil/herbalists/witches/demons are not real THEN you are an IGNORAMUS with excess MB. Definitely you are not in Africa.

SO BRO, dont come here and open the GUTTER u call a MOUTH if you do not have Intelligent Proof for the Intelligent planet we live in.

LifeofEFCC:

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Like Jesus by LifeofEFCC: 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
greatnaija01:
Bro, why you dey vex na if Jesus is not real then calmly introduce us to WHO CREATED THE WORLD.... and if you say the world existed by itself then you are madder than the average maadd man....

BIG BANG can not cause perfect arrangement we have in the solar system... asides that, If the name of Jesus is not REAL then why is the DEVIL or WITCHES or HERBALISTS so respectful of the one that does not EXIST.?

if YOU claim devil/herbalists/witches/demons are not real THEN you are an IGNORAMUS with excess MB. Definitely you are not in

I don't blame you
Do your Bible tell you it was Jesus that create this world

Why do you fear the Devil,witches or Herbalist?
Simply because the fear to of death has been planted in you.

If that name is powerful why do we have people that answer JESUS as name
Re: Is There Anything Like Jesus by greatnaija01: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
I HAVE NEVER FEARED AND WILL NEVER FEAR THE DEVIL.

I DO NOT FEAR DEATH BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY EXPERIENCED IT AND IT WAS JESUS WHO HAD MERCY ON ME AND SENT ME BACK.

You can not use lame words to UNDO my experience of Jesus.

His NAME is not J.E.S.U.S.... His name is the WORD OF GOD but when he came to this world to live amongst us HE WAS CALLED JESUS... Jesus is the greek form of JOSHUA which is another word for YESHUA.

SO PLS STOP YOUR IGNORANCE.... I have my proof, but you have not died before or seen the UNSEEN WORLD... so u can rant with your empty mind....

its well sha.

LifeofEFCC:
I don't blame you
Do your Bible tell you it was Jesus that create this world

Why do you fear the Devil,witches or Herbalist?
Simply because the fear to of death has been planted in you.

If that name is powerful why do we have people that answer JESUS as name

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Like Jesus by LifeofEFCC: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
greatnaija01:
I HAVE NEVER FEARED AND WILL NEVER FEAR THE DEVIL.

I DO NOT FEAR DEATH BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY EXPERIENCED IT AND IT WAS JESUS WHO HAD MERCY ON ME AND SENT ME BACK.

You can not use lame words to UNDO my experience of Jesus.

His NAME is not J.E.S.U.S.... His name is the WORD OF GOD but when he came to this world to live amongst us HE WAS CALLED JESUS... Jesus is the greek form of JOSHUA which is another word for YESHUA.

SO PLS STOP YOUR IGNORANCE.... I have my proof, but you have not died before or seen the UNSEEN WORLD... so u can rant with your empty mind....

its well sha.

I thank God for your life
Indeed he do have mercy on you

The Jesus I knew may not be the one you claim you know

The one I knew is called Jesus christ
That's the point am trying to make

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Like Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
He is just a Roman creation.....the jews knew no Jesus......

Constantine ordered it for his empire...and the so called new testament.

Purpose: to deceive the gullible.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Like Jesus by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
sonmvayina:
He is just a Roman creation.....the jews knew no Jesus......

Constantine ordered it for his empire...and the so called new testament.

Purpose: to deceive the gullible.
sorry for your life bro
Re: Is There Anything Like Jesus by orisa37: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2018
LifeofEFCC is not a Name like Jesus.
Re: Is There Anything Like Jesus by Lovethywilbedon: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
Just look at how you are so much in a haste to attack religion that you don't even read what you have typed before posting them.
Re: Is There Anything Like Jesus by LifeofEFCC: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
orisa37:
LifeofEFCC is not a Name like Jesus.
hmmm
Re: Is There Anything Like Jesus by LifeofEFCC: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lovethywilbedon:
Just look at how you are so much in a haste to attack religion that you don't even read what you have typed before posting them.
shut up your mouth
Re: Is There Anything Like Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
amani63:
sorry for your life bro

I know, I know that feeling....i have been there..you just don't want to entertain the fact that you have wasted your life worshipping an idol(a Roman creation-jesus)..

You will soon know.just stay tuned..
Re: Is There Anything Like Jesus by orisa37: 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Christians, especially, Born Agains are J E S U S E S. I am not only like Jesus. I am Jesus save, sound and healthy to God.

(1) (Reply)

Countdown To Shiloh 2018. 7days to go / I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough; Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street.PICS / President Trump Shared A Powerful Story On How God Answers Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.