Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

See The Shocking Reason Why Young Thug Won't Release Any Song In 2018 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Shocking Reason Why Young Thug Won't Release Any Song In 2018 (406 Views)

What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Shocking Reason Why Young Thug Won't Release Any Song In 2018 by pweshdodo(m): 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
Young Thug aka s*x is taking a hiatus, and according to the rapper, it’s because of his deaf brother..

In a recent interview with Hypebeast, the rapper revealed that he would not be putting out any new music in 2018 in solodarity with his deaf brother.

“I’ve got a deaf brother,” he told the publication .I’e got a brother who can’t hear or talk, so I want to act deaf for a year. So, I ain’t going to put out no music this year.”

He went on to add, however, that he plans to release that long-awaited HiTunes debut studio album sometime in 2019.

“In 2019, I’m going to put out probably Hi-Tunes,”

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Man In Genevieve Nnaji ’s Life Revealed / Bbnaija2018: Nina And Miracle Pray Before Having Sex – Dee-one / Bobrisky Mourns The Death Of His Mother (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.