Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution (3119 Views)

Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution by AbokiSeun: 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
The Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students in Nigerian public tertiary institutions to participate in the 2017/2018 selection interviews for scholarship awards tenable in Nigerian tertiary institutions.

Application forms are available online and can be completed and printed by prospective candidates for endorsement by their HOD and Registrars of their institutions.

Federal Government Tertiary Institution Scholarship Eligibility.

i. UNIVERSITY UNDERGRADUATE:

All applicants must be full-time students in their second year of study and above in Federal or State Universities, they must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.0 on a 5.0 point scale or its equivalent in the previous academic year’s examinations.

ii.         HIGHER NATIONAL DILPLOMA (HND):

All applicants must be full-time students in their second year of study in any of the Federal or State Polytechnics or Monotechnics, they must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 on a 4 scale or its equivalent in the previous academic year’s examinations.

iii.          NIGERIAN CERTIFICATE IN EEDUCATION (NCE):

All applicants must be full-time students in their second year of study and above in any Federal or State Colleges of Education and they must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 on a 4 point scale, or its equivalent in the previous academic year’s examinations.

iv      POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP:

Applicants must be registered full-time students of Federal or State universities and must have a minimum of second class Honours (Upper Division) in their 1st degree.

How to Apply for Federal Government Tertiary Institution Scholarship.

Completed application forms should be printed and submitted at the various interview centers alongside the following photocopies:

Letter of admission to the institution

Current Course Registration Form

Student Identity Card

Last sessional CGPA result

Letter of identification from State/Local Government of origin

Two passport-size photographs with name fully written at the back

Apply from http://www.education.gov.ng/fsb/index.php

Source: https://scholarships.myschoolgist.com/federal-government-scholarship-award/

1 Like

Re: 2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution by Abba7001: 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
Tnks bro
Re: 2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution by lawaldgrea: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
Attention! I am in need of soft copy of past questions and answers for the FG scholarship exams. Any well wisher with this can pls send it through dm to me.
Re: 2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution by Diiike(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
Please where are the various interview centres
Re: 2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution by AbokiSeun: 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
Diiike:
Please where are the various interview centres

The interview schedule is on https://scholarships.myschoolgist.com/federal-government-scholarship-award/
Re: 2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution by femakin(m): 5:34am On Feb 25, 2018
Please, is it compulsory someone write the test in a state of origin or we can write in any of the zone
Re: 2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution by oyekan1997(m): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2018
femakin:
Please, is it compulsory someone write the test in a state of origin or we can write in any of the zone

Dats what am about to ask too bro.am from oyo state buh am schooling right here in ilorin
Re: 2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution by Narnah(f): 1:17am On Mar 02, 2018
Pls every time I try to proceed to the next phase in the application form, it keeps taking me back. Did anyone experience this and what's the way out pls
Re: 2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution by kennyjam: 4:51am On Mar 02, 2018
Narnah:
Pls every time I try to proceed to the next phase in the application form, it keeps taking me back. Did anyone experience this and what's the way out pls

No! Try using system if you ain't
Re: 2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution by femakin(m): 7:30am On Mar 02, 2018
oyekan1997:

Dats what am about to ask too bro.am from oyo state buh am schooling right here in ilorin

Please, we need answer to this question
Re: 2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution by Shadow1998: 7:37am On Mar 02, 2018
Re: 2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution by Narnah(f): 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
Will try that Thanks
kennyjam:

No! Try using system if you ain't
Re: 2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution by oyekan1997(m): 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
femakin:

Buh i tink its not neccessarily our state of origin,as we can sit for the test in zone where we are currently located as in d case of those schooling in other state but not in any zone we lyk sha.
Re: 2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution by Aim2015: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2018
Any update?
Re: 2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution by Yubee116: 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please anyone with the schedule for the interviews? Its tomorrow (12th April) and it seems their website is overloaded. Please Help
Re: 2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution by Yubee116: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
AbokiSeun:

The interview schedule is on https://scholarships.myschoolgist.com/federal-government-scholarship-award/
Oh shuda checed this first. Seen.
Re: 2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution by sallydeen(m): 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
where's your school and your name lemme help you to check
Re: 2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution by Kevten: 7:59am On Jun 23, 2018
Re: 2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution by Uaremecliffohis: 1:02am On Nov 17, 2018
Thanks, but my enquiry is for the upcoming application i.e
2018/2019 session.

When is the application form coming out please?
Thanks
Re: 2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution by Jakezuma: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2018
Anyone in need of past questions and answers to better ace your Federal Scholarship Board Test should contact me
Email: jacobjoshua675@gmail.com
Phone: 08109159448

(1) (Reply)

Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume / Futo Admission List Out / Electronic Library For Schools And Organizations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.