Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

I Killed Ebony. Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy And Patapaa Will Die - Woman (Audio) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Killed Ebony. Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy And Patapaa Will Die - Woman (Audio) (1214 Views)

Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / “Your Nose Looks Like G-String” – Patapaa Insults Fan On Twitter / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed Ebony. Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy And Patapaa Will Die - Woman (Audio) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
I killed Ebony. Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy And Patapaa Will Die If They Don’t Change Their Ways -Woman Possessed Speaks(Audio)

Mandynews.com -
An audio trending on Whatsapp recorded by a woman who claims she was possed by the Holy spirit to send a message to Ghana speaks.

The woman in the recording made several allegations and claims within the recorded audio. She’s believed to be a pupil and become presupposed to be at Tema but the spirit of god took her to the Madina market had been she began speaking below the possession of the spirit of God.

She stated that, God is extremely pissed at Ghanaians for their numerous sins and if they don’t change their ways, God will cause doom to befall the nation.

Ebony’s death is just the tip of the iceberg since there are more people to follow because they are going against God according to the “spirit filled” woman.

She added that, Ebony was cut off by God just like Suzzy Williams and Terry Bon Chaka because she was leading people astray and more people are yet to follow if they don’t change their ways.

Youths will die this year and the record will be unprecedented, I see cars mark with blood and dark clouds hovering over the nation. She claimed.

Innocent blood is being sacrifice as a payment for some people’s power and authority.

The President of Ghana must be warned, Bawumia also, Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy, someone should inform Patapaa that were he has been going, I have seen him and I shall bring Judgement to everyone according to their deeds.

Note : The “I” is referring to God.

The spirit filled woman continued by saying Nana Addo and Bawumia among them, one is likely to die at the end of the year if care isn’t taken.

Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy and Patapaa are all going to die if they don’t change their ways. She made lot of other revelations.

Listen to audio below…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSxDyenlTG4&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/24/i-killed-ebony-shatta-wale-stonebwoy-and-patapaa-will-die/

Re: I Killed Ebony. Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy And Patapaa Will Die - Woman (Audio) by Nutase: 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ghanaians celebrities are in trouble. They had better run to Nigeria for safety.
Re: I Killed Ebony. Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy And Patapaa Will Die - Woman (Audio) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
patapaa one corner
Re: I Killed Ebony. Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy And Patapaa Will Die - Woman (Audio) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Fynestboi
Re: I Killed Ebony. Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy And Patapaa Will Die - Woman (Audio) by hopeforcharles(m): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ol boy Ghana A list artists,
Re: I Killed Ebony. Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy And Patapaa Will Die - Woman (Audio) by donstan18: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: I Killed Ebony. Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy And Patapaa Will Die - Woman (Audio) by anibirelawal(m): 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
sad That woman is suffering from Delusional Disorder.
Re: I Killed Ebony. Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy And Patapaa Will Die - Woman (Audio) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
Scatter wale will start shivering now. Na only mouth he get.
Re: I Killed Ebony. Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy And Patapaa Will Die - Woman (Audio) by OneCorner: 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
davido, wizkid, psquare and don jazzy nko?
she should add dem na cool
we're tired of dem already cool
Re: I Killed Ebony. Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy And Patapaa Will Die - Woman (Audio) by Misscaring(f): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
Stupid people everywhere.........................

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Lil Kesh – Apami / See Barber That Create Human Face With Shaved Hair / I Am A Balanced Diet – S.A Celebrity Pearl Thusi Wows In Silver Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.