Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

In Need Of Help With My Tecno K9 Plus, OTG Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / In Need Of Help With My Tecno K9 Plus, OTG Problem (1028 Views)

Tenco L9+ Or Spark K9 Which One Should I Buy? / Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View / Tecno Spark Plus K9 Specs And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Help With My Tecno K9 Plus, OTG Problem by Wakins(m): 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
It usually shows "connected with the OTG cable, go to settings and turn on OTG". The problem start this afternoon after I finish charging it. I really need help

Re: In Need Of Help With My Tecno K9 Plus, OTG Problem by invincible560(m): 4:48am On Feb 25, 2018
Have u tried rebooting it?
If yes, kindly go to developer option and turn off USB debugging hope that should fix the issue

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Social Media And Social Network / I’m Thinking Of Getting This Can This Work With An Iphone?? / How Do I Stop Android OS System App From Using My Data?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.