Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

I’m Thinking Of Getting This Can This Work With An Iphone?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I’m Thinking Of Getting This Can This Work With An Iphone?? (1029 Views)

Anyone Else Getting This Message From MTN / Is Anyone Else Getting This Message From Gtbank? / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Thinking Of Getting This Can This Work With An Iphone?? by OluwafemiDC(m): 7:21am On May 11, 2018
Just wanted make enquirers about it from you guys I’m using an iPhone 6plus with the IOS 11 so I really wish to own an AirPod but the apple build AirPod is very costly so I just wanna ask if this can work with an iPhone if i should get it....and for those who might have used it before how good does it sound and is it durable??

Re: I’m Thinking Of Getting This Can This Work With An Iphone?? by greatnaija01: 7:23am On May 11, 2018
if you are importing then chat with the seller... else if it is JUMIA, simply run... go to a shop in computer villa and check if it is compatible for yourself

OluwafemiDC:
Just wanted make enquirers about it from you guys I’m using an iPhone 6plus with the IOS 11 so I really wish to own an AirPod but the apple build AirPod is very costly so I just wanna ask if this can work with an iPhone if i should get it....and for those who might have used it before how good does it sound and is it durable??
Re: I’m Thinking Of Getting This Can This Work With An Iphone?? by Nobody: 7:30am On May 11, 2018
OluwafemiDC:
All Bluetooth AirPods will work with all iPhone types!!!I use am X and with a different AirPods too
Re: I’m Thinking Of Getting This Can This Work With An Iphone?? by khalhokage(m): 9:55am On May 11, 2018
It will work, but don't buy this one, it's a single piece and too big to stay comfortably in your ear without falling off.

There are others that are much better, the one Airpod clone made by Xiaomi is really good.

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Scrap Phone Panels / Help. My Five-months Old INFINIX HOT 5 Is Misbehaving / Lenovo K5 Play Or Gionee F6?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.