Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS (56836 Views)

Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / Man Whose Leg Is Permanently Hanging On Air Undergoes Surgery In Kogi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by CastedDude: 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
A Muslim doctor who conducted a surgery in her hijab has revealed her joy after the successful operation. According to the lady who reportedly led the surgery on a little boy, she thought Muslim women are illiterate or they are not allow to practice what they want for those who went to school.

Aishat Obi, the Igbo woman who converted from Christianity - says she loves her job and her Islamic dressing gives her joy everyday.

Below is what she shared on Facebook;

Allahu Akbar
Alhamdulillah
The operation went well
Am so happy for the little boy
I so much love my job
Before I use to think that Muslim women are illiterate or they are not allow to practice what they want if by a chance they where opportune to go to school.
Seeing my self in the field I wanted
With Islamic dressing gives me Joy everyday.
I thank Almighty Allah for guiding me to the right part ( Islam )
I also thank him for being the director of this operation without complication.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/muslim-lady-performed-surgery-hijab-speaks-successful-operation-photos.html

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by Blakjewelry(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
What the fu*k with this hijab of a thing sef

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by Uyi168: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
*she thoughts muslim women are illiterate*...what manner of reasoning is that?!..

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by anibirelawal(m): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Congrats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by Evablizin(f): 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
Thank God,you did your work very well.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by ZombieBuster: 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hypocrites everywhere....

It is Haram not to wear hijab in public
But I know countless pius Muslim ladies who don't wear it .....

24 Likes

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by Tybabe0001(m): 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
AM LEARNING A NEW LESSON

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by CastedAyo: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blakjewelry:
What the fu*k with this hijab of a thing sef

Your brain get stretch marks

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by twilliamx(m): 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
So?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by eleojo23: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
So if she didn't wear the hijab, the surgery wouldn't have gone well? undecided

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by twilliamx(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
Som
Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by Hidentity(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
omalichaabn:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol.. Dele Exposed Woli Agba After Telling A Lie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5ybsaaa8kY

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by Andrewgame42: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
Its not everything I would comment

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
Thank God for the successful surgery.
Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by olasesi(m): 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
Brb

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by Lilimax(f): 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
Aishat Obi kor Abdulmalik Okeke ni smiley Any way, we thank God for the successful surgery.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by adetes: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
Some lady's r shame to wear hijab

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by superior1: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
I hope the boy's family can sue her for a huge amount

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by adeyemi91(m): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
With the way she murdered English.. Issokay

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by Olukokosir(m): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
eleojo23:
So if she didn't wear the hijab, the surgery won't have gone well? undecided

D tin taya me. She jst want to set anoda war on dz hijab issue nd its nt making sense

20 Likes

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by ollah2: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
juanjo2:
everything about this religion pisses me off, they say it is haram (prohibited) to drink alcohol and yet dey sleep in the bars. they say it is haram to touch opposite sex talk less of sleeping with her and yet una get the highest number of HIV/Aids.
Go to their general hospital and you will see male nurse attend to male patients and female nurse attend to female patients...
Dear lord please in my next life I want to come as a Proud Christian again

You, those that liked your comment and those that will are bunch of bigots and your hypocrisy and intolerance stinks to high heavens. Which of the things you listed isn't prohibited in Christianity?

I wonder the kinda mentality some of your guys have

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by adecz: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
Doing surgery with hijab is one thing.

Whether the surgery is successful, only
time shall tell.

Muslims want to politicize everything.

Next they will insist on using daggers instead
of surgical blades (scalpel) for surgery, because
using oyibo invented scalpel is unislamic.

Surgical gowns are all about hygiene,
they are usually 'cooked' under high temperature
to ensure it is germ Free before the surgeon
wears it in the surgery room.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by thorpido(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
So the hijab made the surgery successful? By the way she entered the theatre with a hijab that could have carried germs from outside.
There's a reason why doctors change their clothes and scrub before a surgery.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by ollah2: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
12submarine:
If you were born in a muslim home, may be you would have been an illiterate with your third illiterate husband locked inside za oza room. Thank your God you were born into light even though you later chose darkness.

Mr that knows light and darkness. You must have been to heaven to know the religion God accepts as the one and only true one. I marvel are the way and manner bigots and hypocrites like you think. If the Chinese had colonised us, won't we be Buddhist while claiming it to be the best and only religion ?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by Kingspin(m): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
It is stupidity talking about religion all the time...

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by babablogger: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
juanjo2:
everything about this religion pisses me off, they say it is haram (prohibited) to drink alcohol and yet dey sleep in the bars. they say it is haram to touch opposite sex talk less of sleeping with her and yet una get the highest number of HIV/Aids.
Go to their general hospital and you will see male nurse attend to male patients and female nurse attend to female patients...
Dear lord please in my next life I want to come as a Proud Christian again
if you're a christian I'm sure you wouldn't condemn others

Are you Igbo?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by osazsky(m): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
common appendix, surgery is haram,female education is haram read ur quoran to know more

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths / TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS / Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.