Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Www.kalahari.com.ng - Best Place To Buy Your Cameras, Dvds And Books - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Www.kalahari.com.ng - Best Place To Buy Your Cameras, Dvds And Books (3151 Views)

Top 10 Professional HD Video Cameras In The Market / Can Anyone Link Me With Those Who Mass Produce And Distribute Movies/series Dvds / Learn 3ds Max Or Maya From Scratch To The Advance Level. Video Dvds 4 Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Www.kalahari.com.ng - Best Place To Buy Your Cameras, Dvds And Books by asamuel: 12:08am On Apr 26, 2010
www.kalahari.com.ng

yes, you buy original products from us. we source from US and UK and we deliver by fedex at cheap shipping rate. we have a lot you will like to buy.

visit:

www.kalahari.com.ng
Re: Www.kalahari.com.ng - Best Place To Buy Your Cameras, Dvds And Books by asamuel: 3:03pm On May 25, 2010
come shop today!
Re: Www.kalahari.com.ng - Best Place To Buy Your Cameras, Dvds And Books by jarkbauer: 4:02pm On May 26, 2010
ok oo
Re: Www.kalahari.com.ng - Best Place To Buy Your Cameras, Dvds And Books by asamuel: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2010
thanks, jarkbuer
Re: Www.kalahari.com.ng - Best Place To Buy Your Cameras, Dvds And Books by Buzman: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2010
connect with www.kalahari.com.ng on facebook fanpage to win freebies
Re: Www.kalahari.com.ng - Best Place To Buy Your Cameras, Dvds And Books by chuks2020(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2010
FOR SALE
Fairly used Vivitar professional camera
with high quality production IS for sale.
It includes the flash and battery charger.

for just N15,000 (negotiable)

Interested persons should pls
contact chuks on 07032104155.
I reside in Lagos
Re: Www.kalahari.com.ng - Best Place To Buy Your Cameras, Dvds And Books by AKO1(m): 8:12am On Oct 19, 2010
Is it overpriced?

I've used kalahari in SA and the prices are decent but I don't know about this new Naija one.
Re: Www.kalahari.com.ng - Best Place To Buy Your Cameras, Dvds And Books by asamuel: 10:43am On Oct 19, 2010
@A.K.O. thanks for the question. Our prices are highly competitive, just like you have experienced in SA. You could visit www.kalahari.com.ng to see our prices. I am sure you are aware that all our products are of US/UK standards and you can't compare them with what you see around here.

We highly appreciate your question.

(1) (Reply)

Freelance 3d Animators Needed / Watch My Short Animation Action Movie..... The Silent Knight (intro) / 3d Shango Game Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.