Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Help Us Choose Between Volvo S40 2000 And Golf 3 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Us Choose Between Volvo S40 2000 And Golf 3 (1312 Views)

Volvo S40/V40 Or Nissan Tiida? Which Of The Two Is A Good Choice For Bolt/uber / Please What's The Difference Between Mobil 2000 And Normal Mobil? / I am Thinking Of Buying Volvo S40 For Uber, Am I On A Suicide Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Us Choose Between Volvo S40 2000 And Golf 3 by Emman7548: 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
Somebody wants a first car that will be economical to use in terms of availability of spare parts, availability of mechanics & ruggedity of the car in Lagos. He was advised to go for either Golf 3 or Volvo s40 1999 to 2000 model. The price range of the two are almost the same.
If the person is your brother, which one will u advise him to go for?

Cc
Gazzuz
Diportivo
Etc
Re: Help Us Choose Between Volvo S40 2000 And Golf 3 by Iammehdi(m): 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
I would prefer the volvo s40 over golf3 and besides they are uncomparable my dad just sold his volvo s40 and just bought a new golf but the golf is nthin to me cos of the ruggedity of volvo and the strongness of the car and they is more space in the interior compare to that of golf and the reps u get from people that know u with the volvo. we travel thrice with volvo s40 to lagos and ilorin, a journey of 10 hours doesn't take us more than 6h 30m especially from abuja to lokoja we don't spend more than 1h 30m depending on how how good and expert u are and we ain't got time for slow,we re always on the fast lane my dad don't drag with golf3 or jetta the car he look upto are the land cruisers and they dare not.to cut the story short volve is better than golf bro

1 Like

Re: Help Us Choose Between Volvo S40 2000 And Golf 3 by OneCorner: 2:59am On Feb 25, 2018
i advice u to buy d two cool
Re: Help Us Choose Between Volvo S40 2000 And Golf 3 by diportivo: 6:25am On Feb 25, 2018
Emman7548:
Somebody wants a first car that will be economical to use in terms of availability of spare parts, availability of mechanics & ruggedity of the car in Lagos. He was advised to go for either Golf 3 or Volvo s40 1999 to 2000 model. The price range of the two are almost the same.
If the person is your brother, which one will u advise him to go for?

Cc
Gazzuz
Diportivo
Etc

if the person were my brother,it's the Volvo without thinking grin

but

golf 3 parts are relatively cheaper

the volvo is more modern

fuel consumption,while engine size varies,will be almost same for both

when u r driving the golf, especially in my area,ppl will flag u down as cab. grin..that won't happen with the volvo wink

while looking to buy parts,from Oshodi,u will get to daleko(volvo) before u get to iyana itire(golf) grin grin grin grin grin

I'm sure either one will serve its purpose

there are mechos around for both brands

1 Like

Re: Help Us Choose Between Volvo S40 2000 And Golf 3 by Emman7548: 6:48am On May 14, 2018
OneCorner:
i advice u to buy d two cool

Thanks bro. U try ooo

(1) (Reply)

She Requested For A Tattoo But She Got A Car Instead – (photos) / I Need A Prado Suv 2016 I Am Willing To Pay 11m Right Now! / Engine Tappet Sounds!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.