Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

How To Use ‘find My Iphone’ To Track Your Devices: Iphone, Ipad, Mac And Airpods - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use ‘find My Iphone’ To Track Your Devices: Iphone, Ipad, Mac And Airpods (336 Views)

What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked / How To Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Or Misplaced Iphone / How To Set Up And Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Iphone, Ipad And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use ‘find My Iphone’ To Track Your Devices: Iphone, Ipad, Mac And Airpods by ogochimereinno: 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
Find My iPhone is Apple’s sophisticated system for tracking all your Apple devices. Even though the app is called Find my iPhone, you can use it to track your iPad, Mac, and even AirPods. If you’ve got Family Sharing turned on, you can track all the devices from all your family members from a single app! This feature is useful when you’ve lost your iPhone, misplaced your Mac or just want to see where your family members are. Here’s how to set it up and start using it.
Steps on How to Enable Find my iPhone

Step 1: Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.

Step 2: Tap on your Apple ID at the top.

continue reading from here http://www.updatesios.com/stpes-use-find-iphone-track-devices-iphone-ipad-mac-airpods/

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Early Visible Changes In Android P / Xiaomi Note 4x Battery / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.