Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Warning!!! Friends Zone Ahead - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Warning!!! Friends Zone Ahead (421 Views)

US Issues Warning To Countries Arming Russia, South Africa Hits Back / Wattpad Stories Zone / Warning To Buyer: Okadabooks Has Temporary Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning!!! Friends Zone Ahead by JoeyDdamsel(f): 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
I'll admit I once sat in the friend zone for more years than I can recount, and I was always waiting for my call up to the big leagues.

The friend zone is a cold, lonely place, and it's where no guy wants to end up.

"The most stupid thing in the world is acting like a FRIEND to someone you LOVE"

It all started way back in middle school. (It was during the most awkward of years of my life, so I can't really blame those girls — not even the one I used to chase after in the halls. If you're reading this, I'm sorry.)

Time after time, I would pine after girls who I thought would be my girlfriend, but I didn't understand quite yet what it actually meant to have one.

Kindly click on the link below to read the full story
Thanks.
https://mybleedingedge..com.ng/

Re: Warning!!! Friends Zone Ahead by Edopesin: 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
Your loss grin angry
Re: Warning!!! Friends Zone Ahead by danieljessy: 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
undecided

Re: Warning!!! Friends Zone Ahead by thesicilian: 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
There are men who have mastered the art of extrication from the friend zone

(1) (Reply)

Demons (Village People) - Poetry / The Mask - Short Story By Rosemary Okafor / BERYOND EVERYTHING ( Fiction Or Prediction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.