Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Paga Staff Slay Queen Snatches Married Man While Child Dies In Hospital - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paga Staff Slay Queen Snatches Married Man While Child Dies In Hospital (1361 Views)

Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paga Staff Slay Queen Snatches Married Man While Child Dies In Hospital by tiredoflife(m): 5:22am On Feb 25, 2018

Re: Paga Staff Slay Queen Snatches Married Man While Child Dies In Hospital by tiredoflife(m): 5:28am On Feb 25, 2018
The man's wife is even begging this evil girl to let her speak to the man
She refuses
Since last year November
She picks his calls
Replies his chats on Facebook
Now this is to appeal to her to free the man to take care of his sin child
Her mum is in support of her
Single ladies oh
Later they will say them no see husband

Re: Paga Staff Slay Queen Snatches Married Man While Child Dies In Hospital by dafeyankee: 5:33am On Feb 25, 2018
Na wa.

Women population is exploding and no men for them,so any man(single/married)is game to these women.

If you are a married women, please and please do anything to hold your man down.

2 Likes

Re: Paga Staff Slay Queen Snatches Married Man While Child Dies In Hospital by henrygale(m): 5:37am On Feb 25, 2018
Nothing wey we no go read for here! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paga Staff Slay Queen Snatches Married Man While Child Dies In Hospital by baby124: 5:47am On Feb 25, 2018
Just go and report to the police that a strange woman is picking your husbands phone. That your husband is missing and that you suspect she is either a phone thief or part of a kidnapper gang and you need police to arrest the woman picking the phone to find your husband. When they arrest her finish, she will never pick any human being alive phone again.

As for that useless husband, if after police has seen that he is ok, and he refuses to do his responsibility. Then please report him to a child welfare office and send a letter to his employer. With all evidence of his irresponsibility with a subordinate and lack of care for a sick child. After that, just leave him and decide if you want a divorce.

3 Likes

Re: Paga Staff Slay Queen Snatches Married Man While Child Dies In Hospital by Pavore9: 6:08am On Feb 25, 2018
No matter what a man does, his children are his responsibility.
Re: Paga Staff Slay Queen Snatches Married Man While Child Dies In Hospital by Nukilia: 6:45am On Feb 25, 2018
This is voodoo at work! cheesy grin grin
Re: Paga Staff Slay Queen Snatches Married Man While Child Dies In Hospital by cococandy(f): 6:47am On Feb 25, 2018
Oh wow. Poor innocent man. He’s obviously the victim in this situation.
The ‘evil girl’ should please have mercy on him and release him to go take care of the child that he brought into this world.
How can we expect him to know what to do as an adult. How can we expect him to know to keep his marriage vows and to know that his child is his responsibility. He can’t know to do that unless the evil girl (that snatched him from his home when he was sleeping peacefully) tells him to do it.

2 Likes

Re: Paga Staff Slay Queen Snatches Married Man While Child Dies In Hospital by tiredoflife(m): 6:54am On Feb 25, 2018
cococandy:
Oh wow. Poor innocent man. He’s obviously the victim in this situation.
The ‘evil girl’ should please have mercy on him and release him to go take care of the child that he brought into this world.
How can we expect him to know what to do as an adult. How can we expect him to know to keep his marriage vows and to know that his child is his responsibility. He can’t know to do that unless the evil girl (that snatched him from his home when he was sleeping peacefully) tells him to do it.

Go to the link
Read the whole story
No one is saying the man is not guilty
They are only asking he takes care of his kid
Re: Paga Staff Slay Queen Snatches Married Man While Child Dies In Hospital by Nutase: 7:07am On Feb 25, 2018
Childish people.
Re: Paga Staff Slay Queen Snatches Married Man While Child Dies In Hospital by mostyg(m): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2018
They are operating in different realms. It seems out of ordinary to me for a concubine to be picking the calls of her married lover.

Why would a married man abandon his wife and sick kid? He has been bond either which way.

Oh Lord of mercy, have mercy on your faithful servants.
Re: Paga Staff Slay Queen Snatches Married Man While Child Dies In Hospital by baby124: 7:59am On Feb 25, 2018
mostyg:
They are operating in different realms. It seems out of ordinary to me for a concubine to be picking the calls of her married lover.

Why would a married man abandon his wife and sick kid? He has been bond either which way.

It’s not out of the ordinary that she’s picking his calls. Some women are that stupid to be used by such useless cowards to fight a man’s wife. He is the one telling her to do that. She’s not just wise enough to see she is being used. At the end of the day, when time comes to settle fight, the man will claim he was in bondage with the concubine and out of his senses with juju. Then family will hold on to that to force the wife to take him back. I pity this young idiot allowing herself to be thrown into this mess.

1 Like

Re: Paga Staff Slay Queen Snatches Married Man While Child Dies In Hospital by thorpido(m): 8:19am On Feb 25, 2018
Kopnomin.smh
Why a man would allow a strange woman turn his face from his family especially his sick child beats me.

The man's profile states that he's a trainer sef.Why him no come get training?
Re: Paga Staff Slay Queen Snatches Married Man While Child Dies In Hospital by mostyg(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2018
baby124:

It’s not out of the ordinary that she’s picking his calls. Some women are that stupid to be used by such useless cowards to fight a man’s wife. He is the one telling her to do that. She’s not just wise enough to see she is being used. At the end of the day, when time comes to settle fight, the man will claim he was in bondage with the concubine and out of his senses with juju. Then family will hold on to that to force the wife to take him back. I pity this young idiot allowing herself to be thrown into this mess.

This is another perspective to this issue. It better to look at it and proffer solutions from all angles.
Re: Paga Staff Slay Queen Snatches Married Man While Child Dies In Hospital by cococandy(f): 8:30am On Feb 25, 2018
tiredoflife:

Go to the link
Read the whole story
No one is saying the man is not guilty
They are only asking he takes care of his kid
Really?

What’s this?

mostyg:

Nukilia:
This is voodoo at work! cheesy grin grin

You know one doesn’t have to outrightly say someone isn’t at fault. The moment they start making excuses like voodoo, supernatural and evil etc etc, then it implies the person has not control over what’s happening. You can’t be held responsible for something you have no control over. Means it’s not your fault. Twist it how you like

You people should stop the nonsense please
Re: Paga Staff Slay Queen Snatches Married Man While Child Dies In Hospital by Nukilia: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2018
cococandy:

Really?

What’s this?

You know one doesn’t have to outrightly say someone isn’t at fault. The moment they start making excuses like voodoo, supernatural and evil etc etc, then it implies the person has not control over what’s happening. You can’t be held responsible for something you have no control over. Means it’s not your fault. Twist it how you like

My first time of quoting you! Coco, if you don't understand anything, be humble enough to ask for clarification.
Re: Paga Staff Slay Queen Snatches Married Man While Child Dies In Hospital by cococandy(f): 9:47am On Feb 25, 2018
Nukilia:

My first time of quoting you! Coco, if you don't understand anything, be humble enough to ask for clarification.
that’s how it is now?

Okay sir. I Humbly ask that you explain to me why it’s only men that fall under spells and...

You know what it’s not even worth it. This is a dumb discussion. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Paga Staff Slay Queen Snatches Married Man While Child Dies In Hospital by mostyg(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2018
cococandy:

Really?

What’s this?

I already stopped nonsense.

The slay queens that have done this before would be in a very good position to explain.

(1) (Reply)

Safest Automatic Changeover For Your Family / I Feel Betrayed By My Father! / Skyrun Freezer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.