Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos (53242 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by hedonistic: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
minasota:
Ariforce1 please Link me to this your guy

So that you would do what for him? Are you a receiver or a provider?

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by LBK1: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
executive yahoo yahoo officer
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by breadtom: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
No hate, but with all his wealth e-money still behaves like a kid. Why showing off? God forbid with this is social media paparazzi if he gets broke tomorrow, he might even commit suicide. Young man lay low and enjoy ur wealth. Moreso use ur wealth to help the poor around u ,u never can tell. Noting is ever permanent in life!

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by ronaldbecky(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
madgoat:
Vanity upon vanity.... Everything ends in the grave cry
mumu...no go make ur money....poverty mentality

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by handsomeyinka(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Everyone deserves all the good things of life.

All you gotta do is to work hard and believe .
Work hard,pray hard and keep calling God...He will surely help us.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by sirgalahad26(m): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
money is good and its also the root of all evil= necessary evil
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by RealGucci: 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
so disgusting
bleached fingers
bleached legs
wtf
so disgusting

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by cooljo85: 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
Na bus be this abi na mansion, E money no go kill person o with the display of riches...Baba God bless me like this guy ooo and even pass am sef
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by honorr: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
davodyguy:
Even those that looted the Treasury do not spend money like this.

Dangote, Otedola and Folorunsho Alakija don't do this.

This guy must be in one form of cult or the other.
I can't remember Bill gates or Carlos Slim showing off as much as this guy who doesn't even own 1/4 of what they've.
I tire oo..not even Mark Zuckerberg the owner of the platforms upon which to does this entire showoffs
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by madgoat(m): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
ronaldbecky:
mumu...no go make ur money....poverty mentality

Try not to be displaying your illiteracy na.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by minasota(f): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
hedonistic:

So that you would do what for him? Are you a receiver or a provider?
stf you're not Airforce1
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by Pengician(m): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Money is good!
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by Praktikals(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Everyone deserves all the good things of life.

All you gotta do is to work hard and believe .
If these are all it takes to get 'all the good things of life', I tell you, na ll those abokis go get money pass.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by zinaunreal(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
Any south african on nairaland should leave this forum and go get their own. Bloody spies
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by Raiders: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
madgoat:
poor man mentality. Make money and enjoy it while alive

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
booty licker Air Force 1

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by ufuosman(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
Money is good
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by Sikemi123: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
God help me o......Money is good abeg
Yes o my sister, money is good. May God bless us abundantly
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by Olulinks(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
FarahAideed:

He is trying to break into e money's circle and you never know he just might one day ..I have learnt never criticise anyone not affecting my life because I know there is no formula to life
I still don't know why people blame Airforce1 sometimes for this. It's not his fault that emoney is rich. It's not his fault that Mods keep moving every post he makes on emoney to the front page. Note this, the day Airforce1 makes it through this act, most people will start copying him to make posts on the rich and famous, here on NL.

2 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
madgoat:
that a broke man taugts
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
which road are they meant to drive this ridiculous Vehicle in nigeria? the Rubbish nigerian roads? grin
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Mekus Mekus

Money find u
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by cutieberie1(f): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
If u need cleaning for your house in Lekki, VI and Ikoyi axis. Contact my friend on 08063397063
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by ifyonuoha(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
Handsomecole:
we have seen this bus countless times naaa
It's 37 million naira. How many times have you seen a 37 million naira

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by correctguy101(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
Help me thank Mr Allen Onyema o...

He just gave my aero engineer friend a straight ticket job with mouth watering pay and allowance...

I'm so happy now..

2 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by Krafty006: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
hustle hard , ball hard ....

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by dvkot(m): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
davodyguy:

I can't remember Bill gates or Carlos Slim showing off as much as this guy who doesn't even own 1/4 of what they've.
personalities are not the same, mayweather is not worth half of dr dre, but he lives a flashy lifestyle. if the are all the same it will be boring,

2 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by sharpwriter(m): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Money is good and I am rich but I really wonder what e-money tends to achieve with all 4hese show offs

Help me your brother with your riches. Na one day person dey know another person, be it anywhere. Thanks. cheesy
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by Shaev7(m): 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Money is good and I am rich but I really wonder what e-money tends to achieve with all 4hese show offs
Really...
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by faragai24: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Five star chairman , E-money and his beautiful wife Juliet all smiles in new photo as they head to the 25th wedding anniversary of Mr Allen Onyema, Chairman/CEO of Air Peace Airlines.

The billionaire business man who just turned 36 years old was dressed in white native agbada and his signature cap while his wife dressed in black super sexy dress all smiles and ready to go.

See photo below

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BflpJN_FObN/

News Source
IanAirforce1

Show up, it is all fake. I say NO TO BLOOD MONEY
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by snappyicee: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
We all know despite the money, there's something that stil give him sleepless night. All vanity
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by Ugosample(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
davodyguy:

Look at this one o :\

What is this one saying sef?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village / Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday / Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.