Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos (53247 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by Ugosample(m): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
When did it become a crime to show off

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by Ratzinger07: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
Should I market my boxers coz of dem. We should be talking about being realistic in our struggles in life not.....
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by wealth2al(m): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
MONEY THINGS...

Check my profile
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by Marvis4real(f): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Money is good and I am rich but I really wonder what e-money tends to achieve with all 4hese show offs
spiritually rich abi?
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by Ennny(f): 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
hisgrace090:
E-money!
The man of high class and test.

taste. thank me later

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by hisgrace090: 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ennny:

taste. thank me later

Thank you now.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by shedy03(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
money good ooooo
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by Dottore: 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
davodyguy:
Even those that looted the Treasury do not spend money like this.

Dangote, Otedola and Folorunsho Alakija don't do this.

This guy must be in one form of cult or the other.
I can't remember Bill gates or Carlos Slim showing off as much as this guy who doesn't even own 1/4 of what they've.
Trash. Make your own money spend it the way you like. Poor man creed is 'money ritual blues' if it's easy to even belong to a cult or do money rituals then join one let's see your exploits. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
madgoat:
Vanity upon vanity.... Everything ends in the grave cry

God punish you Anuofia
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:24am On Feb 26, 2018
I know that I can make it.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:25am On Feb 26, 2018
I know that I can make it.
I know that I can stand
No matter what may come my way my life is in your hand .
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by tk4rd: 5:01am On Feb 26, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Five star chairman , E-money and his beautiful wife Juliet all smiles in new photo as they head to the 25th wedding anniversary of Mr Allen Onyema, Chairman/CEO of Air Peace Airlines.

The billionaire business man who just turned 36 years old was dressed in white native agbada and his signature cap while his wife dressed in black super sexy dress all smiles and ready to go.

See photo below

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BflpJN_FObN/

News Source
IanAirforce1

You better apply and be e-money's official photographer, his official paparazzi, and his official socia-media influencer..
All these ones you keep waiting on his Instagram for new pictures is useless..
You better be the photographer yourself and be the one releasing loads of his pictures from lots of events..
Think about this and make the move - since he had already known you. It would be easier for you now.
He would like the idea, because the publicity you would use your time and energy to bring to him will boost whatever business he is into..
Bye..
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by tk4rd: 5:07am On Feb 26, 2018
wayne4loan:
Young man why are u obsessed with e-money
E-money is Role-Model
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos by banio: 5:26am On Feb 26, 2018
Point of contact

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday / 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria / Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.