Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo (38764 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by GistmoreNG: 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
GistMore.com

She caption;

February has become a month I look forward to, my birthday month & the month that marks the anniversary of my life changing miracle through anty TY @tybello.
As I go to pray & thank God for life today, I pray that someone out there meets their miracle before February ends.
Thanks to everyone who has supported me, encouraged me, criticised me & blessed me. May you find helpers when you need them.
I am still learning, I am far from arriving, I have made mistakes, I will still make more mistakes but I will continue to try to be a better person.
I LOVE YOU ALL
Happy birthday to me
Photo by @ptrimnell
#olajumoke #omooniburedi #model #mother #childofgrace

BY GISTMORE www.GistMore.com

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by biacan(f): 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
Why are those breads included in the picture thought she was done with them sad

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL JUMMY. Many more miracles to come in your life.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by GistmoreNG: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by DivinelyBlessed: 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
She don blow

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
undecided

She's beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by delugajackson: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
I think I've finally discovered my passion. I never knew selling bread could make one famous.

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by NwaAmaikpe: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
shocked

This awful piece of tasteless scum forced down our throats by mediocrity-celebrators.

Aside her nunu, I'm still searching for her merit?

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ugly girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by delugajackson: 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This awful piece of tasteless scum forced down our throat by mediocrity-celebrators.

Obviously none. Suprisingly, no news on the whereabouts of her husband.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This awful piece of tasteless scum forced down our throat by mediocrity-celebrators.

Very correct... No merit whatsoever.

The overhyped monkey is always on her knees sucking the pènis of those morons who renovated her face.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by sotall(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
See title..ex bread seller "

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
shocked shocked

Look at the entrance to her bucal cavity like the road that leads to hell.

infact she can give a dual Mouth Action to two erect dickks and make them cum at the same time

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by Threebear(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Same way you were forced down our throat.
I find your jokes dry, your humour vulgar and stale .
But I guess people love mediocrity, that's the only thing you and she have in common.
Except in her case ,she's known for something more than an arrant, attention seeking moniker, vituperating all over nairaland like an abandoned corpse.

163 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by sirgalahad26(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
delugajackson:
I think I've finally discovered my passion.

to be the most sought after breadseller shey? cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by omusiliyu(m): 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
biacan:
Why are those breads included in the picture thought she was done with them sad

throwback
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by bangging(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
modelmike7:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL JUMMY.
Many more miracles to come in your life.
miracle no the come your own life?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by Humblebloke(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
okay....what should we do
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by 77up(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
Threebear:

But I guess people love mediocrity, that's the only thing you and she have in common.
Except in her case ,she's known for something more than an arrant, attention seeking moniker, vituperating all over nairaland like an abandoned corpse.
kuku kee me grin

24 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by FarahAideed: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
I see bread is still calling her

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by cana882(m): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
Na wa oh! This title "bread seller" go follow this girl all her celebrity life just like chidinma cucumber

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
bangging:
miracle no the come your own life?
In my few years on Nairaland,
I have learnt not to respond to every frustrated and pessimistic soul that are just out there , living life with no focus like this thing up there that quoted me all cos I wished OLAJUMOKE more miracles and success in her life!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nwaka whatever you can yourself, can you disappoint your brains for once?...I know you thinking facult is low but just try...
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by joystickextend1(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
cool Happy Birthday

Meanwhile Guy's check out my profile for tour extender products and other adult fantasy toy's
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
Threebear:

TOTAL KNOCKOUT!!!!
Thank you so much for this man!!

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by teelaw4life(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tani weyrey yi na?

24 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by Pataricatering(f): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Look at the entrance to her bucal cavity like the road that leads to hell.

infact she can give a dual Mouth Action to two erect dickks and make them cum at the same time
women need to do better as mothers , sincerely ! In your mind now you are witty ? Dull slowpoke !

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by edeXede: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
embarassed

olajumoke my role model
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
pls what kind of work can I do to get 64,000 naira within a week.i.e, from 2moro till friday.
I need to follow my collegues and write my yr one exam, I can't afford to miss it.
If anyone can lend me, I swear I will pay back.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by dopemama(f): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
Threebear:

don't mind him! Always spewing nonsense!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo by MrsMusty(f): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
Threebear:

2000 likes from me

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Cost A Lot-says Davido As He Steps Out In Style / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.