Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (84159 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by vegafbs: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
The fairy tale rise-to- fame of Olajumoke Orisaguna in 2016 inspired millions of Nigerians, captured the interest of international media and served as a prayer point for many who desired such overnight transformation.

Olajumoke became the modern-day Nigerian Cinderella when she accidentally strayed into a photo shoot helmed by TY Bello, a Nigerian singer/photographer, while hawking bread on Olonode Street, Yaba, Lagos.

Following her accidental encounter with the photo shoot, TY Bello and Azuka Ogujiuba, a former senior reporter with THISDAY Style, collaborated to make a model and celebrity out of Olajumoke.

Subsequently, companies rolled over themselves to favour the 30-year-old. At the end of the media blitz which included features on CNN and BBC, the bread seller got a five-year rent of a fully furnished apartment bankrolled by Sujimoto, a luxury apartment construction company. She also secured modelling contracts with e-commerce company, Payporte, and Zenith Bakery.

The interventions and series of accompanying developments saw the fortune of the bread seller take a leap – but three years down the line, things are not as rosy as expected in the life of the mother of two.

eelive can reveal that she is struggling economically and her relationship with Sunday Orisaguna, the lover for whom she has her two children, is on its way south as well.

At the moment, Olajumoke cannot boast of any concrete means of livelihood. At home, things are not easy. Sunday said life has been incredibly tough, and that help is farther from him because many people assume that Olajumoke has made it big, and that consequently, he’s also rich.

He lamented that Olajumoke and her family have refused to agree to the formalization of their relationship despite having two children together.

Although Olajumoke and her erstwhile manager, Azuka Ogujiuba, would not discuss the details of their parting of ways, both maintained that they remain friendly and accessible to one another.

Sources close to both parties, however, insist that the severance of their relationship has left the former bread seller at sea.

This suspicion was confirmed by Sunday who told eelive that “I think she was better when she was with Azuka because Azuka and TY Bello have great connections that paid Olajumoke more”.

Sunday also complained that he is often kept out of the loop of Olajumoke’s activities.

He said: “I just know her manager calls her, they go out and return late. Sometimes she returns as late as past 12am and without explanations. She doesn’t even tell me where they go and what happens.”

The former bread seller herself confirmed that things are not as promising as they were three years ago.

Although she has no job and savings, Olajumoke spoke of her desire to have a home of her own before the existing rent expires in two years and to establish a haircare business before the end of 2019.

http://nextedition.com.ng/2019/02/20/olajumoke-bread-seller-turned-model-faces-hard-times-relationship-threatened/

12 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
Singing Motigbana
Bi irun obo orisaguna

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by bigtt76(f): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ha! but I thought Sujimoto dashed her an apartment naaaa? See all these people wen too like show demselves. As for the husband ...not surprised, I saw it coming .....the guy is talking as if dem de carry hin wife go give men to nack outside ....not impossible though cheesy cheesy cheesy

vegafbs:
http://nextedition.com.ng/2019/02/20/olajumoke-bread-seller-turned-model-faces-hard-times-relationship-threatened/

The fairy tale rise-to- fame of Olajumoke Orisaguna in 2016 inspired millions of Nigerians, captured the interest of international media and served as a prayer point for many who desired such overnight transformation.

Olajumoke became the modern-day Nigerian Cinderella when she accidentally strayed into a photo shoot helmed by TY Bello, a Nigerian singer/photographer, while hawking bread on Olonode Street, Yaba, Lagos.

Following her accidental encounter with the photo shoot, TY Bello and Azuka Ogujiuba, a former senior reporter with THISDAY Style, collaborated to make a model and celebrity out of Olajumoke.

Subsequently, companies rolled over themselves to favour the 30-year-old. At the end of the media blitz which included features on CNN and BBC, the bread seller got a five-year rent of a fully furnished apartment bankrolled by Sujimoto, a luxury apartment construction company. She also secured modelling contracts with e-commerce company, Payporte, and Zenith Bakery.

The interventions and series of accompanying developments saw the fortune of the bread seller take a leap – but three years down the line, things are not as rosy as expected in the life of the mother of two.

eelive can reveal that she is struggling economically and her relationship with Sunday Orisaguna, the lover for whom she has her two children, is on its way south as well.

At the moment, Olajumoke cannot boast of any concrete means of livelihood. At home, things are not easy. Sunday said life has been incredibly tough, and that help is farther from him because many people assume that Olajumoke has made it big, and that consequently, he’s also rich.

He lamented that Olajumoke and her family have refused to agree to the formalization of their relationship despite having two children together.

Although Olajumoke and her erstwhile manager, Azuka Ogujiuba, would not discuss the details of their parting of ways, both maintained that they remain friendly and accessible to one another.

Sources close to both parties, however, insist that the severance of their relationship has left the former bread seller at sea.

This suspicion was confirmed by Sunday who told eelive that “I think she was better when she was with Azuka because Azuka and TY Bello have great connections that paid Olajumoke more”.

Sunday also complained that he is often kept out of the loop of Olajumoke’s activities.

He said: “I just know her manager calls her, they go out and return late. Sometimes she returns as late as past 12am and without explanations. She doesn’t even tell me where they go and what happens.”

The former bread seller herself confirmed that things are not as promising as they were three years ago.

Although she has no job and savings, Olajumoke spoke of her desire to have a home of her own before the existing rent expires in two years and to establish a haircare business before the end of 2019.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by ObaKlaz: 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Been a while she was in the news. Toke Makinwa, Tonto Dikeh, Princess Shyngles, BobRisky, Toyin Lawani, Hushpuppi, Mompha, Daddy Freeze and Jane Mena have all been working overtime to keep her out of the spotlight.

148 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by LisaAnne(f): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
bigtt76:
Ha! but I thought Sujimoto dashed her an apartment naaaa? See all these people wen too like show demselves.

learn to read....
"Olajumoke spoke of her desire to have a home of her own before the existing rent expires in two years time"
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile
Only for the first 10 people

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by demolinka(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hope she don't go back to the bread...

Sad

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Charmingrascal(m): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
Social media can make people look rich but in the real sense they are as broke as bleep.

That is why you should not allow what you see on social media rush you to do what is not right.
Every body on social media is a millionaire but in reality some don't have what to eat.
Be wise

298 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by bigtt76(f): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
And who said I didn't? Did you ever read anywhere that mentioned that Olajumoke would need to get her own home after the rent on the Sujimoto's apartment expires? I'm looking forward to read that from you if you come across it wink

LisaAnne:
learn to read....
"Olajumoke spoke of her desire to have a home of her own before the existing rent expires in two years time"

27 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Firefire(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
Orisirisi

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by thesicilian: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
Tough times don't last, tough people do.

16 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Notmyproblem: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
I have nothing of value to add to this thread.

10 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by izzy4shizzy(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
" I just know sometimes., her manager calls, they go out and return late. Sometimes she returns as late as 12am without any explanation "

Okay

A popular saying comes to mind here, "be nice to people on your way up, you might meet them on your way down"

42 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
Kai

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Flame4chi(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
Life
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Earthquake2: 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
She was destined to be poor

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by shachris05: 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Las las she go begin sell bread again.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by hucienda: 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
On this NwaAmaikpe and a few others were somewhat clairvoyant.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by itiswellandwell: 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hmm
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by festacman(m): 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
No engagements. No savings. No investment. What is the essence of having Azuka and TY as mentors if they didn't guide her to invest a part of her earnings in fixed deposits or to set up a business before now?

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Slynation(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Misplaced priorities, Opportunity comes but once, who knows what went wrong, but she should have engaged her self in something that would be fetching her income from the onset....
It's better to remain poor than to taste riches and return back to poverty....!!

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by nkwuocha: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lol.
Even a sperm donor is catching feelings? grin
Let the woman be!You didn't marry her then why should you marry her now?We all know bride price in SW is liked to buying two basket of atarodo and you've a legit wife!But nay,she was good for a baby mama then,what changed?Her new luck?

NB:For those quoting me,that her baby daddy is just a hopeless liability.As soon as she focused on getting more education and endorsement,I suggest she let him go his way.Guy knock her up the first time,he no pay
brideprice,Knock her yet again,no brideprice.Now her star is begin to shine he wants to sew ashebi?Na craze dey sorry am for head.She doesn't need him anymore.I suggest he go to a bakery nearby and get another bread saler.Nonsense!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by ruboy(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
This Is really pathetic ... Fake life everywhere

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by dlondonbadboy: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
angry
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by StoneLucifer: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
Such is life...
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Enniez2018(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
Wehdone sir

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by noble71(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by MrAnele(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
It's a Hard Knock Life

See my signature

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says / Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence / Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.