Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me (38746 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Having Sex,She Might Become Wizkid’s 4th Babymama / Ifu Ennada: CDQ Didn't See My Vagina, Ogun Will Visit Him For "One-Night Stand" / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by EdifiedCEO: 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
Weeks ago BBNaija’s Ifu Ennada alleged that after helping and sponsiring rapper CDQ, he dumped her. Ennada said she was just 17 years old when this happened.

Sunday Scoop contacted CDQ, who admitted they did have an affair but it ended at that.

In his words;

“Yes, I had sex with her but it was a one-night stand. She came to flirt with me, saying she was a journalist or something like that. We only had sex once. We forgot about everything and lost contact until she had the opportunity to be on TV and tried to take advantage of my stardom to get attention.”
On if he would be suing Ifu, he said;

“It’s bygone already; she has expressed herself. Even though I want to take legal actions against her, our judicial system is not solid enough. I am not saying I don’t know her. I knew her briefly when I was at the Lagos State University in 2008, but I only had an encounter with her once. I just feel she wanted to gain people’s attention by saying such, which is evil.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/i-slept-with-ifu-just-once-rapper-cdq.html

3 Likes

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
one night stand bah?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Brooke60(f): 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
This ugly CDQ should just shut up!
I think he is talking through his dick right now.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by SIaye: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
As you worwor reach so you still they get one night stand still they select girls.. Arrant Nonsense!

57 Likes

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by itspzpics(m): 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
Chaiii one night stand
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by MhizAJ(f): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
Why over flogging this Ifu's issue undecided

10 Likes

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by cescky(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Trash talk... but then ,What more is expected from a razzo undecided

16 Likes

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Mzperry(f): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ashana sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Atiku2019: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
shocked
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by biggy26: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
People have lost their shame. Thanks to social media. sad

4 Likes

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Divay22(f): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
Take advantage of your stardom grin grin grin grin grin
Ifu is much more popular than you now... Abeg goan sit down one corner joor

48 Likes

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by mjbaba: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
Why not just refuse to comment on it, CDQ? Who advises these people?

16 Likes

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Tunasco4u(m): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
Congratulation

3 Likes

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by NwaAmaikpe: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
shocked

I still don't understand how Ifu could stand having a one-night stand with a jerk without standards like CDQ.

Because no man with standards will bonk a lady as directionless as Ifu.

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
lipsrsealed........ All of una na Ashawooooo kobo kobo grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Leebeedo(m): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
So! You're obviously grown but still a boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Sirjohn84(m): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
people will do anything to be popular

1 Like

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by fiyin47(m): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Na lie, he probably paid for the sex

7 Likes

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by juwonloo(m): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
one night stand, D;

.Olosho grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by soberdrunk(m): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
sad
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by swiz123(m): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Once a nonentity, always a nonentity

2 Likes

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
I thought this girl claimed to be a virgin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by chimauga(m): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
That is the product of this devilish bbnaija.. dirty and filty stories..... sex and nude stories.

6 Likes

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by origima: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Rubbish, weting that one cum bi na?u Bleep girl cum de talkam as if na new thing to Bleep

3 Likes

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by AZeD1(m): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Take legal action for sleeping with a minor?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by chloride6: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
This idiot is still talking grin grin grin

They said the girl was 17 then, and you are still talking grin grin

12 Likes

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
“Yes, I had sex with her but it was a one-night stand. She came to flirt with me, saying she was a journalist or something like that. We only had sex once. We forgot about everything and lost contact until she had the opportunity to be on TV and tried to take advantage of my stardom to get attention.”

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by exlinklodge: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
And so what?
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by voicelez: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Man Utd for life

1 Like

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by shallysgirl: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Brooke60:
This ugly CDQ should just shut up!
I think he is talking through his dick right now.
The guy is just a liar. It's obvious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Thoryeeb(m): 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
cdq that good of you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US / Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.