Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,955 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (42145 Views)

CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada: "We Only Met Once" As He Apologizes To Ladies / Ifu Ennada: CDQ Didn't See My Vagina, Ogun Will Visit Him For "One-Night Stand" / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by HeWrites(m): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2018

Big Brother Naija Housemate, Ifu Ennada has called out popular Nigerian rapper, and accused him of defrauding her, while she was still in school.

Ifu Ennada said she was just 17, when she “sponsored” CDQ, gave him her money for handouts, her school fees, and also gave him tickets to VIP events…Only for her to be used and dumped.

The aspiring actress said this in the house on Monday, adding that the rapper is a mad man.

Ennada told her fellow housemates that she did not only give him a lot of money but sacrificed a lot for him.

CDQ Olowo has now responded to her claims.. In a post he made on Instagram, the rapper said Ifu Ennada was just a one night stand.. and a bipolar b**ch.

https://torimill.com/2018/02/bbnaija-cdq-replies-ifu-ennada-says-she-was-just-a-one-night-stand-a-prostitute.html
Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by Evablizin(f): 9:25am On Feb 21, 2018
Matters rising.

CDQ,do you mean that she is.........

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by NigelCundy: 9:25am On Feb 21, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, I am in search of a place of primary assignment for my youth service. I am serving in Lagos state and I live on the mainland. I can work as an Admin/HR assistant (intern), digital marketer, researcher or writer, and I wouldn't mind a whole new challenging career altogether, as long as I am able to learn. I sincerely hope Nairaland can be of huge help at this time of need.
Thank you!

56 Likes 15 Shares

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by keshmuah(f): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2018
Shebi she said she was a virgin grin grin

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by Smellymouth: 9:38am On Feb 21, 2018
Nawa oo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by coolcharm(m): 9:47am On Feb 21, 2018
Omo... See hammer line

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2018
what kind of gibberish is ds one saying?? for him mind now he just made sense abi?

74 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by Haggui: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2018
And you just gave her the free publicity she was looking for. Mumu CDQ

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by dfrost: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by FarahAideed: 10:06am On Feb 21, 2018
That wasn't necessary

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by Epositive(m): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2018
TITOBIGZ:
what kind of gibberish is ds one saying??
for him mind now he just made sense abi?
And the lady that accused him of fraud made sense abi? undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by LesbianBoy(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2018
keshmuah:
Shebi she said she was a virgin grin grin

I wonder o! grin grin grin grin

Who come dey lie now?

Anyways, nairalanders make una decide.

Click LIKE if you think "CDQ yeye" is lying cheesy cheesy

Click SHARE if you think ifu ennada is lying grin grin grin

75 Likes 28 Shares

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2018
Have you seen d reason why some ladies are not supportive wen d are in relationships? That is one-of the few reasons.. Now she was a one night stand and u collected her handout money its ok. D way its looking now its like he will son need her help that's why his village people decided to use his big head to plant udara at the village square.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by LadyHeaven(f): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by letusbepieces: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2018
He is still trying to get famous on top Ifuennada head.

smh for all this fraud star!

One night stand and virgin.

Una dey craze.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by Yoshy: 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
ndy87:
Have you seen d reason why some ladies are not supportive wen d are in relationships? That is one-of the few reasons.. Now she was a one night stand and u collected her handout money its ok. D way its looking now its like he will son need her help that's why his village people decided to use his big head to plant udara at the village square.

A stingy girl is a stingy girl..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by dkronicle(m): 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
Cdq is a fool. I think say watin him dey talk for song na for entertainment i nono say d virus dey him blood.. Hushpuppi dey reason well pass am. He is a goat.. C immature reply.. Thats why i love dbanj. He will just use small post and one style of english and reply. This oloriburuku from orile iganmu just dey call all him village pple con dey speak habalisf incatation because him wan reply one girl wey dey try hustle.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by chriskosherbal(m): 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
See matters arising hmmm
Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by Ceasardgreat(m): 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
ndy87:

The problem is both parties are senseless!
What happened to sending him a private DM?
Or better still call him than making it public.

Even though CDQ was at fault he wouldn't own up.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
LOL

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by ojuikwu: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
we all knew BIAFLA girls are so so cheap,i got one preg,and Bleep her up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by Mferah: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
Weak comeback by cdq

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by okuneddie(m): 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
this gal sef Bleep up....u for get evidence na.
CDQ don dey use u wake up his dying career

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by solonazzy: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
TITOBIGZ:
what kind of gibberish is ds one saying??
for him mind now he just made sense abi?
to yorubas, he did perfectly.....its not everythn u must understand....moreover it wasnt posted on ur wall.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by lamba001: 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
lol
Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by Victorakats(m): 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
It's really sickening for men to reduce ladies to sex objects.

Whenever a lady brings a genuine point, there is 90% chances that he will twist it to his favour by either shaming her or reducing her to a sex object.

The bone of contention is... DID WHAT SHE SAY HAPPEN? AND IF IT DID, THEN YOU SHOULD HIDE YOUR FACE IN SHAME!

I PREDICTED THIS THOUGH

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by ghiloman28(m): 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
UNTIL SHE COMES OUT OF THAT HOUSE BEFORE I CAN SAY ANYTHING

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by niggi4life(m): 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
hahahahahahahaha... dis CDQ don Madt.. from my previous reply i knew CDQ will blast the girl and i also knew the girl lied about giving him money( Like say she be Mother Theresa)

Even DJ Cuppy wey im papa get money no spend on Victor Anichebe, Even her sister Temi Otedola no dey spend on Mr Eazi, rather she dey receieve 200 Roses from d poor guy grin grin grin grin grin

Naija babes wey me know go spend thier last cash on u? na who u be? grin grin grin

na only Pastors, Babalawo and MMM ( R.I.P) fit chop naija babes money

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by Liberator007(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
Story, Story... STORY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor And Peks Ikeji, Linda Ikeji's Brother 'Cooking Something'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.