Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Nelly’s Girlfriend Said: “I Was With Him” Denying Latest Sexual Assault On Nelly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nelly’s Girlfriend Said: “I Was With Him” Denying Latest Sexual Assault On Nelly (403 Views)

Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod / Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman / Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nelly’s Girlfriend Said: “I Was With Him” Denying Latest Sexual Assault On Nelly by kohded: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
Shantel Jackson,Nelly’s Girlfriend Claims that Nelly was assaulted wrongly,she revealed that Nelly was with her when the event alleged was taken place.
She made a statement officially on her Instagram’s page where she admitted that Nelly “f**ked up” and she slams the women made the accusation.

Nelly’s Girlfriend also said “there are women dealing with real issues of sexual assault, also there might be chance of a real change.

The accuser Monique Greene said nelly raped her on a tour bus in Washington, now she also claims that the new two women also went through the same suffering as her..........

http://kolhdent.com/2018/02/19/nellys-girlfriend-denying-assault/
Re: Nelly’s Girlfriend Said: “I Was With Him” Denying Latest Sexual Assault On Nelly by dfriendlyadvice: 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
She no even fine sef

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Emmanuella Nominated For Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards / New Music: Patapaa – Pozo / Yemi Alade Becomes International Brand Ambassador For Luc Belaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.