Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

See Pictures Of A Snake I Just Killed In My Compound - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See Pictures Of A Snake I Just Killed In My Compound (582 Views)

The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? / Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) / Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictures Of A Snake I Just Killed In My Compound by Abusule007: 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
The way I'm seeing snakes in my compound is fearing me these days ooo.

This is the fifth snake I'm killing in my compound this 2018.

Abeg, Wats the name of this specie of snake?

Re: See Pictures Of A Snake I Just Killed In My Compound by divinehand2003(m): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: See Pictures Of A Snake I Just Killed In My Compound by overdrive(m): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
5thand u have not started searching for a new place.huh
Re: See Pictures Of A Snake I Just Killed In My Compound by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
angry Be prepared, the 6th is on the way...
This time around will be different..
Re: See Pictures Of A Snake I Just Killed In My Compound by shortgun(m): 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
Do u live in a desert?
Re: See Pictures Of A Snake I Just Killed In My Compound by correctguy101(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
You're lucky that snake didn't sink it's fangs in your skin.

Better begin find a way to relocate, or stay there so you'll be having front page worthy threads each time you kill a snake.

imagine.... Only this year 5 snakes already and the year never reach anywhere.. $mh

I pity you..

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of A Snake I Just Killed In My Compound by sirusX(m): 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
Specie...hmmm, I think lala knows best wink grin
Re: See Pictures Of A Snake I Just Killed In My Compound by profstar(m): 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria - UNICEF / Get Genuine Bathmate Hydromax Pump / What Part Of Your Body is Paining You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.