Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Am I Depressed ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Depressed ? (1001 Views)

Why Am I Depressed / Pregnant And Depressed / Depressed And Unhappy In My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Depressed ? by helen4(f): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
I have a lot going on with me but I don't know how to talk about it or who to share my problems with. Social media is not an option ����neither is a councillor or MOG because my case is sensitive�����. The only thing I get to do is think about my situation and I end up feeling dejected, lonely and frustrated. I just want to scream and cry to let out some steam.
Re: Am I Depressed ? by dfriendlyadvice: 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ask you mommy
Re: Am I Depressed ? by greatnaija01: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
well if you PM me, then we can talk and you would feel better... NL is social media too

helen4:
I have a lot going on with me but I don't know how to talk about it or who to share my problems with. Social media is not an option ����neither is a councillor or MOG because my case is sensitive�����. The only thing I get to do is think about my situation and I end up feeling dejected, lonely and frustrated. I just want to scream and cry to let out some steam.
Re: Am I Depressed ? by dfriendlyadvice: 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
greatnaija01:
well if you PM me, then we can talk and you would feel better... NL is social media too

Perv
Re: Am I Depressed ? by greatnaija01: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
thanks for mentioning your own name.

dfriendlyadvice:

Perv
Re: Am I Depressed ? by Ayoemrys(m): 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
Cry Me a river

Büt it doesnt Sölve ur problem

Axept Jesus Into your life

Hes d comforter

1 Like

Re: Am I Depressed ? by helen4(f): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
greatnaija01:

I know and that's why I can't give details of my predicament . it's do frustrating
Re: Am I Depressed ? by dfriendlyadvice: 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
greatnaija01:
thanks for mentioning your own name.

angry I'm not the one hitting on a suicidal chick
Re: Am I Depressed ? by anoda(m): 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
helen4:
I know and that's why I can't give details of my predicament . it's do frustrating

then how do you plan on getting a solution to ur problem, a problem shared is a ........ You kno d rest.
Re: Am I Depressed ? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
Cry, Scream, Yell...etc if that will make you feel better!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Depressed ? by sisisioge: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hmmm...you've got to talk to either a close pal who would understand you, a total stranger who wouldn't judge you or write a long text in your diary. Whichever way, biko share the burden.

All will be well.
Re: Am I Depressed ? by greatnaija01: 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
OK I wish you all the best. 2018 will be a better year for us all

helen4:
Re: Am I Depressed ? by ifyan(m): 4:28am On Feb 26, 2018
Hello woman put this in your head, everyone has a problem he/she are facing.

Don't think your is worst or different from others,even as l am typing this. I am try to overcome mine

First of all have you identify your problem as in the root cause.

Have you try solving the one you can solve.

People close to you, have you discuss it with them before coming to the internet.

You don involve OLUWA.

Do the right thing
Re: Am I Depressed ? by dingbang(m): 5:03am On Feb 26, 2018
Write your story in an email and send it to me.

Caption should be ' To whom it may concern"

heckysmiles@gmaildotcom
Re: Am I Depressed ? by spiralwedge(m): 5:44am On Feb 26, 2018
Yes it's depression. If you don't share it fast it will become acute and you will alienate yourself further from people. I am depressed too but im able to manage it a bit. We can chat if you don't mind.
Re: Am I Depressed ? by Pavore9: 6:28am On Feb 26, 2018
helen4:

You need to see a psychotherapist, who owes you confidentiality, empathy, unconditional positive regard. Schedule therapeutic sessions. It is not the the job of the psychotherapist to tell you what to do rather to help you clearly mirror what the issues are really are because at the end of the day, actions to get yourself unstuck solely rely on you.
Re: Am I Depressed ? by thorpido(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2018
I hope it is not being pregnant for an escapist boyfriend?
Re: Am I Depressed ? by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2018
helen4:
You should talk to someone. A person who wouldn't use it against you, a person with social experience, not necessarily an MOG who would quote scriptures and talk plenty of BS to worsen your depression.
Someone who wouldn't give a fvck about trying to impress you but would say it as it is.
Look around, you surely should have such a person in ur life.

(1) (Reply)

The Different Types Of Orgasm Women Experience / 'A Woman That Doesn't Complain About Her Cheating Hubby, Cheats Also'- Guy Says / 83-year-old Virgin Finds Love, Marries 90-year-old Father Of 10 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.