Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. (3820 Views)

Anatomy Of The Urinary System / End Enlarged Prostate And Urinary Problems / Prostate Enlargement And Urinary Issues Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
This thread is made only for Males and exclusively for health conditions that revolves about Male reproductive health just as we have several threads meant to attend to female health and reproductive conditions.

Feel free to share your reproductive problems as in male infertility. Females are also allowed to share their husby SFA or AHP for analysis and treatment proceedings.

Other issues regarding Urinary tract infection and bladder or kidney condition are jointly accepted.
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by authentic18: 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Domlayomi(m): 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Good morning doctor
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 28, 2018
authentic18:

Please can I consult you on venerology/dermatology.
I sort off need help.
I turned back months ago at a general hospital after finding out myself how some nurses embarrass people

Sir.

Can we talk privately?!
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 28, 2018
Domlayomi:
Good morning doctor, what can cause someone not having early morning erection. Secondly I last barely 3 minutes before cumming, it has gotten me more worried hv read a lot if article's, cud dx be as 's result of low testosterone.. I await ur humbly reply

Sir.

The penis is nothing but likened to a long soft pad or shaft that carries erection-causing bodies. This means that what you call penis is all about what is wrapped inside it. Naturally, these erectile bodies have this ability for the fact that they contain rich supply of blood vessels. So,erection is caused whenever these vessels are richly supplied and not drained quickly as possible for sustenance.

Note,retaining the above principle of erection is all that matters anywhere. When this is breached somewhere anyhow,normal state of erection is altered and may even ceased to happen whether during the morning time or not. There is therefore no special cause of one not having a morning erection,cause erection is erection it has no special rule for the morning period. Male differs, even though a few of us could wake up having a morning erection it does not happen all the time and even if it does really does not carry any special meaning to those having normal erection both diurnal and nocturnal although not during the few hours just after wakefulness.

Having not passed the affair of Morning mood or Night Penile Tumescence (NPT),one therefore should have knowledge of substances that could in anyway affect erection during bedtime or any hours before wakefulness. Normal Wakeful sleep does not promote erection to start with. Notwithstanding, most men suffer erection during a normal REM sleep. This is almost when some slight brain activity provokes increase blood flow to several inclusions of the body and peradventure, the erectile tissue of the penis aren't left out. Since erection is brought by involuntary senses,it will is obviously your command. This does not also mean a voluntary factor to chances can't affect it. You may be advice to screen yourself very well,could you have been involved in any form of exercise either by choice,recreation or habits that could have led to your not having that NPT?

How many minutes would you have preferred lasting before spraying out those juice?

How could you have lasted longer?

How did you know you have done it out in about 3minutes? if actually, you were fully indulged in the sex act.

Quick release as it is popularly known is not caused by a low level of testosterone. In fact,the causes of it are unclear and whatever conjectures that plays is only to annex any possibility of helping the male reproduction. There are assumed tendency that inflammation of the prostate gland may be a cause but this is nothing but an assumption. As for me,I view almost all complaint on premature ejaculation as psychological merely for the ones that really is,and the other end assume few men understand that premature ejaculation at some certain stage in male sexual development. All for which I see as normal.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by authentic18: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2018
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 28, 2018
authentic18:

Yes sir.
I'm the one that needs it

Use my signature to get me. I don't read PM.
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 28, 2018
authentic18:
Yes sir. I'm the one that needs it
Use my signature to get us around...
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by authentic18: 7:22am On Feb 28, 2018
LuckyG1:

Use my signature to get us around...
Ok
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by ugonology(m): 9:24am On Feb 28, 2018
What's the best way to treat pile in males sir
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
ugonology:

There are various way of managing Pile hemorrhoids . I will feel much ease to know why you really seek to know a best way of treating Pile.

Do you suffer of it?
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by ugonology(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
LuckyG1:

There are various way of managing Pile hemorrhoids . I will feel much ease to know why you really seek to know a best way of treating Pile.

Do you suffer of it?

Yes sir... embarassed
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by cve90: 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
Good evening, please I need help. Around July last yr I had erectile dysfunction which I went for test and they said its UTI, this I took cipro and it normalized. November it resurfaced again but now with frequent urinating and like a weight on my abdomen region, I went for test and it showed moderate growth of staphylococcus spp after 24hrs incubation.

I took the result to a pharmacist, he gave me gentamicin injections and zinnat tablets, after taking them it stopped everything normalized, after two weeks it came back again with full force, this time added with waist pain, hottness of the eyes, itching in my private part, vibrations in my body, I met some herbal guys here on NL, took their herbs, it reduces the symptoms after one week it comes back again.

Pls I need a lasting solution to this, urologist pls help me.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
ugonology:

Yes sir... embarassed
To what degree on diagnosis,sir?!
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by cve90: 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Good evening, please I need help. Around July last yr I had erectile dysfunction which I went for test and they said its UTI, this I took cipro and it normalized. November it resurfaced again but now with frequent urinating and like a weight on my abdomen region, I went for test and it showed moderate growth of staphylococcus spp after 24hrs incubation.

I took the result to a pharmacist, he gave me gentamicin injections and zinnat tablets, after taking them it stopped everything normalized, after two weeks it came back again with full force, this time added with waist pain, hottness of the eyes, itching in my private part, vibrations in my body, I met some herbal guys here on NL, took their herbs, it reduces the symptoms after one week it comes back again.

Thanks cry
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by ugonology(m): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
LuckyG1:

To what degree on diagnosis,sir?!
Just started a few days ago...used to feel a bit relieved few hours after stooling but its getting worse by the day. Presently I can barely sit down...its just excruciating!
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by hidhrhis(m): 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
hi bro the head of my pen** is turning pink
is their any medical explanation for it
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
hidhrhis:

Yes sir. It is not a painful one.

It is need of me to ask some certain questions as to know how get around this.

When has this been?
Age range?
Have you being using any form of medication, cream or the like?
Do you have other symptoms associating with it?
Does this affect your sex life? How?
Where you just circumcised?
Do you any infection in the past? Kind?

Anything I should add to this?
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
ugonology:

Just started a few days ago...used to feel a bit relieved few hours after stooling but its getting worse by the day. Presently I can barely sit down...its just excruciating!

If it just started few days before dropping a complaint, then it is really not a pile hemorrhoids. However,the best way to define those swollen veins puffing out is to address them this way.
To have come up early to seek help is also a great thing.

This is the just initial stage and could be corrected in a very simple measure. It is best known that nothing has been known to have had those veins just below the rectum to become weak and swollen, but risk factors as Constipation and Crohn's disease have been implicated. Not undermining the later,I would rather you seek address to the former(constipation).

Remedies:

1. You are advice to seek a doctor's help at his office for an anal exam. With some fingers deep through,and anoscope or any helpful tools to see region of complaint. He may confirm it or not.

2. Majorly complaint coming from those having pile is that,before the sturge they have had times finding it hard to stool. Some hardly pass faeces until some days have run. In the absence of further differentials,this may be constipation. You find the following helpful to soften your stool or even use the toilet frequently:

a. Drink plenty cups of water just in the morning and night going to bed.

b. Stop killing reflexes that call you to use the toilet soon as you have it. Remove stool as soon as you suffer an urge to.

c.You may learn to diet on light food. Often time foods of such nature does have cause to increase intestinal motility. Pap is good for an example.

d. Learn to eat fibres and vegetables. They will improve by far your gastrointestinal motility. Eat biscuits and drink with water too.

e. For pain,you may use pain reliever.

f. Applying soft creams,simply jelly not hard creams on the anal is alright.

g. Practise Sitz bathing for at least some minutes. This more traditional but has been more helpful than surgery or medicine. You may contact your nearest herb and root sellers for such services too.

In case you have it bleeding or perhaps you have it overlooked when placing a report here,you are candidly charged to seek a doctor's helps for a deeper review and health plan.
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
cve90:

Thanks cry

See me privately,though charges are applicable.Thanks!
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by ugonology(m): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
LuckyG1:

If it just started few days before dropping a complaint, then it is really not a pile hemorrhoids. However,the best way to define those swollen veins puffing out is to address them this way.
To have come up early to seek help is also a great thing.

This is the just initial stage and could be corrected in a very simple measure. It is best known that nothing has been known to have had those veins just below the rectum to become weak and swollen, but risk factors as Constipation and Crohn's disease have been implicated. Not undermining the later,I would rather you seek address to the former(constipation).

Remedies:

1. You are advice to seek a doctor's help at his office for an anal exam. With some fingers deep through,and anoscope or any helpful tools to see region of complaint. He may confirm it or not.

2. Majorly complaint coming from those having pile is that,before the sturge they have had times finding it hard to stool. Some hardly pass faeces until some days have run. In the absence of further differentials,this may be constipation. You find the following helpful to soften your stool or even use the toilet frequently:

a. Drink plenty cups of water just in the morning and night going to bed.

b. Stop killing reflexes that call you to use the toilet soon as you have it. Remove stool as soon as you suffer an urge to.

c.You may learn to diet on light food. Often time foods of such nature does have cause to increase intestinal motility. Pap is good for an example.

d. Learn to eat fibres and vegetables. They will improve by far your gastrointestinal motility. Eat biscuits and drink with water too.

e. For pain,you may use pain reliever.

f. Applying soft creams,simply jelly not hard creams on the anal is alright.

g. Practise Sitz bathing for at least some minutes. This more traditional but has been more helpful than surgery or medicine. You may contact your nearest herb and root sellers for such services too.

In case you have it bleeding or perhaps you have it overlooked when placing a report here,you are candidly charged to seek a doctor's helps for a deeper review and health plan.
Words can't explain nor express the depth of gratitude I owe you, thank you and God bless you. Your advice has been noted and would be religiously adhered to. I personally suspected constipation, cause I rarely consume 3 glasses of water daily. Once again, thank you sir
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
ugonology:

Words can't explain nor express the depth of gratitude I owe you, thank you and God bless you. Your advice has been noted and would be religiously adhered to. I personally suspected constipation, cause I rarely consume 3 glasses of water daily. Once again, thank you sir

You're welcome...
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by hidhrhis(m): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
LuckyG1:

Yes sir. It is not a painful one.

It is need of me to ask some certain questions as to know how get around this.

When has this been? I noticed it like 4 month ago and I showed my doc but he said it nothing
Age range? 21
Have you being using any form of medication, cream or the like? no
Do you have other symptoms associating with it? no
Does this affect your sex life? How? had sex once which lasted for less than 10 seconds
Where you just circumcised? No
Do you any infection in the past? Kind?had uti in the past which I treated with antibiotics

Anything I should add to this?
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Lawrittanneka68(f): 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
Domlayomi:
Good morning doctor, what can cause someone not having early morning erection. Secondly I last barely 3 minutes before cumming, it has gotten me more worried hv read a lot if article's, cud dx be as 's result of low testosterone.. I await ur humbly reply
you need to boost it just for month and everything will be normal again,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Lawrittanneka68(f): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
ugonology:
i have what will take care of permanently,if interested contact or WhatsAp me on: 08038220168

Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Lawrittanneka68(f): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
cve90:

Pls I need a lasting solution to this, urologist pls help me.if you actually need a permanent cure you will be placed on treatment for six weeks,for more details contact or WhatsAp me on: 08038220168

Thanks
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Lawrittanneka68(f): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
cve90:

Thanks
For a permanent cure,you need to be on treatment for six weeks,just let's talk privately,contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Lawrittanneka68(f): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
ugonology:

just need to be placed on a strong nature garde antibiotics for six weeks,if interested contact or WhatsAp me for private discussion,08038220168
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Lawrittanneka68(f): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
hidhrhis:
what you need is system detoxification with nature garde antibiotics,if interested contact or WhatsAp me on: 08038220168
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by hidhrhis(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lawrittanneka68:
what you need is system detoxification with nature garde antibiotics,if interested contact or WhatsAp me on: 08038220168
madam go and sit down
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=hidhrhis post=65495649][/quote]
I can't find any reply to the questions raised previously.
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 03, 2018
I don't appreciate Private mails. Use my signature to reach me if you appreciate a more selective service but if you don't, you can kindly post your problem here and I will still do service to them.

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Simple Ways To Lose Weight With Nigerian Food / Check Out The Ebola Overall Body Condom / My Manhood Does Not Stand At Attention!!!help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.