Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. (3867 Views)

Anatomy Of The Urinary System / End Enlarged Prostate And Urinary Problems / Prostate Enlargement And Urinary Issues Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 19, 2018
Good morning All...
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 23, 2018
Good morning all.
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by our9ja: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
Are you from Edo state ? Saw your name as Ogedegbe ? Anyway if you base in Benin let me know so I can meet you in your office
LuckyG1:
Good morning all.
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
our9ja:
Are you from Edo state ? Saw your name as Ogedegbe ? Anyway if you base in Benin let me know so I can meet you in your office
Am not in Benin though on some calls I do travel there for some clinical matters...
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2018
Good morning my male friends
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 01, 2018
Happy Easter my friends!
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by afamaustin(m): 8:31am On Apr 01, 2018
hidhrhis:

madam go and sit down
the ar scammers
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 08, 2018
Happy Sunday to all my male pals too...
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by NobleEngineer(m): 7:26am On Apr 09, 2018
Hi doc, pls I want to ask if ejaculating a yellowish semen all the time is really an health issue. No pains at all during ejaculation or urinating.
I've never had unprotected sex, so therefore I dont have any STD or have any health issue at the moment. I'm completely fine. As a matter of fact, I've not gone to the hospital for like 4years now but it baffles me that...I mean each time I ejaculate, the semen appears yellowish. I've done some google search and I read a normal semen has a white or grey color.
Docs in the house pls help my solution.
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
NobleEngineer:
Hi doc, pls I want to ask if ejaculating a yellowish semen all the time is really an health issue. No pains at all during ejaculation or urinating.
I've never had unprotected sex, so therefore I dont have any STD or have any health issue at the moment. I'm completely fine. As a matter of fact, I've not gone to the hospital for like 4years now but it baffles me that...I mean each time I ejaculate, the semen appears yellowish. I've done some google search and I read a normal semen has a white or grey color.
Docs in the house pls help my solution.

Why not see a Urologist to help on this,a normal semen should either be gray or white by color.

You may be interested to know yellow colouration of the semen may be linked with;

1. A high level of white blood cells in your semen-leucocytospermia.

2.non-assymptomatic prostate infection.

3. increase alcohol and drug use

4.Benign prostate hyperplasia.

5. Urine mixing with your semen

6.Jaundice.

Quickly make an appointment with a doctor, he may have to examine you properly and proffer test and corrective measures to a normal urine property.
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by NobleEngineer(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
okay Doc. Thank you
LuckyG1:

Why not see a Urologist to help on this,a normal semen should either be gray or white by color.

You may be interested to know yellow colouration of the semen may be linked with;

1. A high level of white blood cells in your semen-leucocytospermia.

2.non-assymptomatic prostate infection.

3. increase alcohol and drug use

4.Benign prostate hyperplasia.

5. Urine mixing with your semen

6.Jaundice.

Quickly make an appointment with a doctor, he may have to examine you properly and proffer test and corrective measures to a normal urine property.
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Jimbadly: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2018
Nawa o! Why did the so-called doc deactivate?

Are you sure he's not a quack doctor
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Domlayomi(m): 7:14am On Apr 29, 2018
[color=#000000]
Domlayomi:
what do you suggest I do now, my gf is complaining bitterly. Nd Hv lost numerous gfs as a result of it
[/color]
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by 2Ballz(m): 8:08am On Apr 29, 2018
Jimbadly:
Nawa o! Why did the so-called doc deactivate?

Are you sure he's not a quack doctor

I am not. Here is me,what help you so needed me for?
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by 2Ballz(m): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2018
Domlayomi.
You need any help?
Re: A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. by Ejusni(m): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2019

I can't find any reply to the questions raised previously.
Since you seem like a consultant I have some questions...do you know where varicocele repair surgery can be done in Nigeria and if you do do you know the cost...your Reply is highly anticipated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways Of Connecting Your D S T V Decoder To Your P C And Browse 4 Free_. / 11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! / Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.