Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Why Africans Are Not In Support Of A Child Using Left Hand? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Africans Are Not In Support Of A Child Using Left Hand? (782 Views)

See One Reason Why Africans - Nigerians Are Stupid / Why Do People Get Angry When Given Something With The Left Hand. Is It A Crime / "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Africans Are Not In Support Of A Child Using Left Hand? by Nedfed(m): 12:03am On Feb 26, 2018
We Africans seems to have the same culture,
I basically observed this since when I was growing up that must Africans parents don't support/allow dia child/children using left hand.
But I noticed more than average of babies of nowadays uses the left hand when ever they want to play with an objects, or pick something from the ground to eat. Even many of us tried such just that our parents does not allow that.

why many parents dislike a child using the left hand?
Many belief is a sign of no respect (disrespectful) for a child to give an elders (man/women) something with the left hand,

What I observed with left handed people are:

1. They do have good writing skills,
2. They are always good in drawing/designs
3. Even does that used the left leg are always good in dribbling (football).

The only things I think many people used the left hand for is to:
1. Wash the bum bum (butt/ass) after pooing,
2. For blowing nose and,
3. Also for picking dirty

Now my question is what is bad in giving and receiving with the left hand?
I would appreciate it if a detailed explanation can be given to this, thanks.

cc:lalastica, mynd44

Re: Why Africans Are Not In Support Of A Child Using Left Hand? by forreelinc(m): 12:26am On Feb 26, 2018
grin freak

I no know why dem no dey kill African lefties
Re: Why Africans Are Not In Support Of A Child Using Left Hand? by priiince(m): 12:45am On Feb 26, 2018
forreelinc:
grin freak

You are joking right??
Re: Why Africans Are Not In Support Of A Child Using Left Hand? by forreelinc(m): 1:08am On Feb 26, 2018
priiince:

You are joking right??
Nope death to the lefties and their mental problem
Re: Why Africans Are Not In Support Of A Child Using Left Hand? by ifyan(m): 4:07am On Feb 26, 2018
Most of this beliefs started from our forefathers, you and l know that they believe in superstition.

But if l may ask, why do we place more emphasis of AFRICA AS A WHOLE on negativity aspect.

We should learn to remove such tag so as to not transfer such attitude to the next generation.

Hmmmm
Re: Why Africans Are Not In Support Of A Child Using Left Hand? by Nedfed(m): 7:54am On Feb 26, 2018
forreelinc:
grin freak

Pls can I knw why u said so maybe u may av a reasonable points, tnx.
Re: Why Africans Are Not In Support Of A Child Using Left Hand? by forreelinc(m): 8:07am On Feb 26, 2018
Nedfed:

Pls can I knw why u said so maybe u may av a reasonable points, tnx.

Because lefties have mental problems just like pedophiles and gay people they are freaks of nature
Re: Why Africans Are Not In Support Of A Child Using Left Hand? by Nedfed(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2018
ifyan:
Most of this beliefs started from our forefathers, you and l know that they believe in superstition.

But if l may ask, why do we place more emphasis of AFRICA AS A WHOLE on negativity aspect.

We should learn to remove such tag so as to not transfer such attitude to the next generation.

Hmmmm

We African believes in Culture and tradition, and dis was inherited from our forefathers.

Am not painting Africa black but am an African that's why am throwing dis question out. Am not condemning bro
Re: Why Africans Are Not In Support Of A Child Using Left Hand? by blessedvisky(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2018
forreelinc:

Because lefties have mental problems just like pedophiles and gay people they are freaks of nature
Messi has a mental problem? Mohammed Salah Has a mental problem??
Their lefts has gotten them fame and money. What has your right gotten you?

Op, the problem is that people /society always view something not common as strange, unacceptable, evil.
Re: Why Africans Are Not In Support Of A Child Using Left Hand? by forreelinc(m): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2018
blessedvisky:

Messi has a mental problem? Mohammed Salah Has a mental problem??
Their lefts has gotten them fame and money. What has your right gotten you?
roman polanski was a pedo and used his pedo brain to gain fame and fortune, oscar pistorius has no legs but used his blade legs to gain fame and fortune, just because you are sick or disabled does not mean you are f*cked forever it just means you are sick and disabled same thing goes for the lefty freaks

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Uses Night Vigil Excuse To Sleep Around And Now My Business Is Collapsed / I Need A Room Self Contain Around Oshodi / Family (by Pastor Faith Oyedepo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.