Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Operation Stop Access Bank - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Operation Stop Access Bank (801 Views)

Access Bank Delays Payment Of Allowance / Nysc Access Bank Users Only! / Nysc Corpers Protest against Unsolicited Debits by Access Bank (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Stop Access Bank by olatunjihaq: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2018
Dear access bank, The entire Nigeria NYSC corp member is using this medium to plead to the management of ACCESSBANK OF NIGERIA and requesting for fair justice from you regarding the nysc account we're force to open with you ....#STOP DEBITING US... the little money government is paying us is very small to the stress and struggle we're facing currently serving but you keep debiting our accounts for no truthful reasons, Many of us don't have ATM but you keep debiting our accounts (it's not a nice policy) which on is admin fee just in one alawee you have these numerous deductions....we are using the medium to write to the management to please see to this issue and stop it goes out of hand other banks don't have issues with Corps member nor did they charge them for no reason. Please is this not a savings Account? SAVE NIGERIA CORPERS WE ARE BROKE.
#Stopdebitingus #weareservingthecountry
#Saveus #AccessBank #nysc #savetoday #help

Share if you’re a corper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Stop Access Bank by olatunjihaq: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2018
Please, push to front page
Their agent needs to see this
Re: Operation Stop Access Bank by livebynite: 8:46am On Feb 26, 2018
How does this reduce the cost of Garri? angry
Re: Operation Stop Access Bank by Mustack: 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:
How does this reduce the cost of Garri? angry
Add N50 to that money diduucted from you account it will buy you atleas a muddle of garri that will last you for at least a week.....

1 Like

Re: Operation Stop Access Bank by livebynite: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
Mustack:

Add N50 to that money diduucted from you account it will buy you atleas a muddle of garri that will last you for at least a week.....

Daddy buy it for me like that na
Re: Operation Stop Access Bank by Mustack: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2018
livebynite:

Daddy buy it for me like that na
Na me carry you come hia

(1) (Reply)

3 NYSC Members Got Engaged On Their POP Yesterday (photos) / I Want To Redeploy To Rivers State For My NYSC, I Left Camp 12th Of Nov 2018 / NYSC was great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.