Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

6 Dangerous Sets Of People You Will Find In A Typical Workplace By Johnspeak - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 6 Dangerous Sets Of People You Will Find In A Typical Workplace By Johnspeak (11310 Views)

Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! / Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? / How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Dangerous Sets Of People You Will Find In A Typical Workplace By Johnspeak by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
TheAlchemist:
What category will people that lace your food with poisonous substance in a work environment fall in?

They fall into one of the categories just that they have taken their hatred to the high order.
Re: 6 Dangerous Sets Of People You Will Find In A Typical Workplace By Johnspeak by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
I nearly lost my job and integrity in the hands of a pretender. I'm also suffering a stiff challenge with a boss's friend who's dragging my position with me
Re: 6 Dangerous Sets Of People You Will Find In A Typical Workplace By Johnspeak by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
QuitNotice:
I nearly lost my job and integrity in the hands of a pretender. I'm also suffering a stiff challenge with a boss's friend who's dragging my position with me

Thank God for you. Knowledge of how humans behave will help us to stand against attacks
Re: 6 Dangerous Sets Of People You Will Find In A Typical Workplace By Johnspeak by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
JohnspeakU:

Thank God for you. Knowledge of how humans behave will help us to stand against attacks
Yes bro. Women can be so damn lethal
Re: 6 Dangerous Sets Of People You Will Find In A Typical Workplace By Johnspeak by livebynite: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
Binchim:

Garri price has been reduced na, no go blind o, this one when be say na only garri u dey soak. Lol

Baba Garri at least get some nutrientseven better than Ndomie and spaghetti, if you add milk that multivitamin, if you soak with groundnut that protein, if you drink with ewa agoyin that more protein, if you drink it with ewa agoyin plus fish N50 and one egg that is full three course meal , the combinations with garri are endless sir. God gave us garri for a reason
Re: 6 Dangerous Sets Of People You Will Find In A Typical Workplace By Johnspeak by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
chamberlinco1983:
I Am Also A Victim Of This.Tnx 4 Bringing This Topic.

Thanks. Would you like to share your experience with us? Thousands can learn from it.
Re: 6 Dangerous Sets Of People You Will Find In A Typical Workplace By Johnspeak by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
jashar:
in my office, 2 people display more than one of these characteristics. kai...

LOL. It happens though
Re: 6 Dangerous Sets Of People You Will Find In A Typical Workplace By Johnspeak by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
MisterGrace:
So true. I am dealing with one currently.

Would you like to share your experience?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interviewer Wants Reference From Current Employer / Protesting Railway Workers Ground Stations, Demand 350% Salary Increase / 20 Quotes To Inspire Great Teamwork.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.