Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off - Car Talk (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off (93158 Views)

The Cost Of Tinting Your Car: How Much Does It Cost And How To Not Get Ripped Of / 6 Ways To Avoid Being Ripped Off By Nigerian Mechanics / This 6 Levels Of Autonomous Driving Explains How Cars Are Taking Over From Human (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Hayastark: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dovehorizon:

Most people do business or patronize people based on reports and trust.

If a report on a car is 100% accurate, what's the essence of inspection, I guess, just to check the exterior...
If the exterior is satisfactory and based on trust I do not need further checks on the car but quite bad that we live in a society whereby you even recount your money after bin dispensed by ATM, no trust at all....

At least we now know their report is bullshit, it all deceptive when the report you give to the buyer is different from the one given to the seller. Most institutions can't be trusted in this country cus Nigerians are all about the money recently I found fake 1000 naira note amongst the bills I collected from the atm ( I weep for Nigeria)

2 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by kingreign(m): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
helpishere:

You nailed the sinparty crew to the road. She did not even tell us what repairs she did before and after the overheating. Did she take it to kingreign in Abuja? when it happened? Cars45 are here to stay and they are the bold and the fearless. These town criers buys 20w50 oils and they never bothered to find out the damage their igmorance has caused. Will all those guys buy these cars as is?
Why must you keep mentioning my name to defend a shady deal?
Please, I cherish my dignity and reputation. Stop mentioning my name.

6 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by helpishere(m): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
kingreign:

Why must you keep mentioning my name to defend a shady deal?
Please, I cherish my dignity and reputation. Stop mentioning my name.

Your name pass Buhari own?

Laralag:

Ode, that the driver took the car on sunday does that mean he started work that day?, does he not have to go reg with uber and taxify and link the car to this platform seem it wasnt use on the platform before
Also so you are contradicting yourself you say cars45 is not a fraud yet you say dont trust their report take an expert when going. U go soon buy the range rover and please buy from cars45 you deserve them

If all through Wednesday till Monday, it did not overheat, why are you crying over someone's matter. Cars 45 requires you to bring a mechanic to collaborate their reports. And no one has said that what their mechanic discovered is different from the report. I will invite you to come with me when I decide to buy a naija used Range Rover Sport but right now, I am saving to buy an American or Swiss used Range Rover Sport. I dont trust the poor maintenance crew. They might even be using 20w50 oil on a range( God forbid)
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Laralag: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2018
helpishere:

Your name pass Buhari own?

If all through Wednesday till Monday, it did not overheat, why are you crying over someone's matter. Cars 45 requires you to bring a mechanic to collaborate their reports. And no one has said that what their mechanic discovered is different from the report. I will invite you to come with me when I decide to buy a naija used Range Rover Sport but right now, I am saving to buy an American or Swiss used Range Rover Sport. I dont trust the poor maintenance crew. They might even be using 20w50 oil on a range( God forbid)

Ode, sadwho dey your level
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by sooperrescue(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Cant you articulate your point without insults? You should be ashamed of youself
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by helpishere(m): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
sooperrescue:
Cant you articulate your point without insults? You should be ashamed of youself
Bros, leave her make she dey yarn. Who get level nor dey announce am. She fit be poet wey dey write poem.
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by afangsoup: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
helpishere:

Bros, leave her make she dey yarn. Who get level nor dey announce am. She fit be poet wey dey write poem.
Just so you know, you pass across your message as a rude dolt albeit in a crass manner.
It's not your business if she's got levels or not. And yes, she's got all right to get offended and complain about her travails and the foul play. If that's what's burning you go and do your worst.

1 Like

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by helpishere(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
afangsoup:

Just so you know, you pass across your message as a rude dolt albeit in a crass manner.
It's not your business if she's got levels or not. And yes, she's got all right to get offended and complain about her travails and the foul play. If that's what's burning you go and do your worst.
Guy, how far with your ride? Hope you don cook another fresh soup. When a lady on a public forum insults a man, there are consequences that will not be palatable for her. I ignored her the first time and she made the same error again. And you dey support her.
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by kingreign(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
helpishere:

Guy, how far with your ride? Hope you don cook another fresh soup. When a lady on a public forum insults a man, there are consequences
Go and beat her up na. Mr alphamale Mr male chauvinist.
Like Mr afangsoup rightly put, he's got all the right to complain and it's not your biz. If you're offended why not prove to her you're capable of helping out and offering her payments for damages incurred?

Itk

3 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Ipfreely: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
helpishere:

Guy, how far with your ride? Hope you don cook another fresh soup. When a lady on a public forum insults a man, there are consequences that will not be palatable for her. I ignored her the first time and she made the same error again. And you dey support her.

This is a very sexist perspective. You must have quite an unpleasant personality.

3 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by helpishere(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=kingreign post=66264236]
Go and beat her up na. Mr alphamale Mr male chauvinist.
Like Mr afangsoup rightly put, he's got all the right to complain and it's not your biz. If you're offended why not prove to her you're capable of helping out and offering her payments for damages incurred?

Itk[/quote
Who dey talk? Bubu is in Lagos with us here. Dont worry, we will soon send him back to you. I don't understand your beef with this matter. You that let him down because he was going to Lagos to buy a 14 yr old car forming busy, if na 2015 car them beg you to come cotonou come check, you go leave everything even if you dey dismantle engine waka comot go abroad. I nor fit talk. Work free day mode

1 Like

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by helpishere(m): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ipfreely:

This is a very sexist perspective. You must have quite an unpleasant personality.
Na you talk am. And you must have the same personality for you to detect one online. On my work free day, I am hearing of sexist perspective. Even the Op with all her anger has been very courteous, its someone who is not involved that is her attack dog. And someone was suggesting that I should assist her in getting back her money. But the car in question has been sold and no longer hers.
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by kingreign(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ipfreely:

This is a very sexist perspective. You must have quite an a very unpleasant personality.
Fixed!!

2 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by helpishere(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
kingreign:

Fixed!!

Ah Sultan, you even removed the quite an. How do you want ipfreely to feel now. It takes a thief to catch a thief. We are according to his opinion sharing the same personality and you now removed the quite an. Buhari is coming tomorrow. Take heart
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by kingreign(m): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
helpishere:

Ah Sultan, you even removed the quite an. How do you want ipfreely to feel now. It takes a thief to catch a thief. We are according to his opinion sharing the same personality and you now removed the quite an. Buhari is coming tomorrow. Take heart

You didn't tell us prior to now you're a thief, anyways, world, there you have it, from the horse's mouth. Helpishere is a thief!
QED

3 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by helpishere(m): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
I once entered a one chance taxi 15 years ago and while they were robbing me, I told them that we be the same. The same of what? Asked the robbers. I saw stars. Since one chance robbers refused to accept me into their prestigeous cult, I dont see why you should lump me with ipfreely as thieves. We are not o. He is an online detective that can detect a like minded fellow like him.

2 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Ipfreely: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Please desist from mentioning me in your posts. I know you've found it difficult with other monikers so far, but it's really easy. Anytime you get the urge to type ipfreely, type calabash instead.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by helpishere(m): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ipfreely:
Please desist from mentioning me in your posts. I know you've found it difficult with other monikers so far, but it's really easy. Anytime you get the urge to type ipfreely, type calabash instead.

Thank you.
Thank you Ambo for this work free day. Calabash, good evening and have a wonderful evening

1 Like

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Laralag: 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ipfreely:

Thank you.
grin grin grin
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Laralag: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
sooperrescue:

I know an ode when I see one, so merely stating the fact
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by sixtheen55: 7:00pm On May 13, 2018
you know that in this clime its only bad bad news people will be quick to post and all the 100th of good news about cars45 you will not see it here all the uncountable cheap cars that people have bought and are enjoying it you will not see it here. but cars45 allows you to bring in your mechanic and even scan the car to see ofbthe result will correspond with their report.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by helpishere(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2018
sixtheen55:
you know that in this clime its only bad bad news people will be quick to post and all the 100th of good news about cars45 you will not see it here all the uncountable cheap cars that people have bought and are enjoying it you will not see it here. but cars45 allows you to bring in your mechanic and even scan the car to see ofbthe result will correspond with their report.
Dont mind them.
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by kingreign(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2018
helpishere:

Dont mind them.

You keep running your mouth like you have epilepsy. You're a shame to sanity and honesty and truth and transparency.

2 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:59pm On May 14, 2018
Ipfreely:

Thank you.
grin grin grin
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by helpishere(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2018
kingreign:

You keep running your mouth like you have epilepsy. You're a shame to sanity and honesty and truth and transparency.

Hmmm. Hope your afang soup car is still working.. be honest with your clients. Just because na 15 yrs car...... ah.
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by kingreign(m): 7:31pm On May 14, 2018
helpishere:

Hmmm. Hope your afang soup car is still working.. be honest with your clients. Just because na 15 yrs car...... ah.

stupidity runs in your blood. i should ignore you.
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by helpishere(m): 8:02pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=kingreign post=67562141]

stupidity runs in your blood. i should ignore you.[/quote

Sultan, good evening. Let us leave matter. Cars 45 was an idea that was brought to be. No one stops you. Upgrade your act and bring solutions to bear in the auto sector. I am starting to manufacture brake pads this year and I will be sending them to your workshop to use on your japanese and european cars.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by DonX001: 4:44am On May 21, 2018
I just finished reading every page of this thread, and I am boiling with anger.

It is very sad that some human beings will dance naked in the marketplace defending blatant fraud, just because of peanuts they get from the company directly or indirectly.

If you so boldly defend fraudulent practices like these, you are nothing but a fraudster yourself.

Helpishere, Denn, and your 2 other associate fraudsters (or possibly your alternate monikers) on this thread, you are a disgrace to humanity.

I am totally ashamed to come from the same country as scum like you guys, who sell their entire soul and conscience for a plate of pottage.

I have no words for you guys, other than the following-
If you so blatantly defend fraud, may similar fraudulent practices continue to bedevil your own life like an evil shadow.
If you believe the sharp practices of Cars45 to swindle unsuspecting buyers of their hard earned money is fair game, then may similar types of sharp practices continue to overshadow your lives forever.

You will buy drugs from a pharmacy to treat your malaria and it will turn out be fake drugs, poison that kills your kidneys and liver, because you didn't do enough "due diligence".
You will buy car parts and brake pads and it will turn out to be fake brake pads that will fail you when you need it most, ....when you're on the express speeding towards a stationary trailer....because you didn't do enough "due diligence".
You will buy fake tyres and your front tire will blow on the highway at 150km/hr, as you didn't do enough due diligence.
You will go to hospital and it is fake doctor that you will meet, who will do to your body whatever his quackery directs him to, as you didn't do enough due diligence.

All these and more will continue to befall you guys, since you so blatantly defend that the company is right as long as the OP didn't fully do her due diligence.

Quote me and watch live high tension wire fall on you in a thunderstorm in this very year 2018.

6 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Cosplay: 4:46am On May 21, 2018
Your outrage is perfectly valid.

1 Like

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by DonX001: 5:13am On May 21, 2018
Cosplay:
Your outrage is perfectly valid.
Bros, the thing dey pepper me no be small.

And as for Autojosh, my respect for you has just plummeted to subzero, not even zero.

You're just a hungry blogger, a hired hand, a paid piper, ready to play to the tune of whoever pays the bills, masquerading as an "impartial investigator".
No wonder the lady wouldn't say a word to you. I wouldn't too, if I were in her shoes.

Looking back at your posts, I can see you've even done a glowing review of Cars45 just this early March, and I can bet my ears it wasn't for free. (Though you're simply not ethical enough to disclose that you received compensation in the article).
Here-
https://www.nairaland.com/4376092/cars45-actually-buy-car-45

The "review" was essentially a paid advert for the company, which was so obvious that even the first to comment on that thread asked you how much you were paid for the advert.
And the review "coincidentally" appeared just shortly after this scandal came up (exactly 5 days after the scandal began).

Thank God people called you out immediately on that thread, and told you the truth, and called your fellow co-scammer Helpishere out as well immediately.

And you're here masquerading as an unbiased investigator....Brother FBI!

You're no different from our scum politicians, who simply dance to whoever pays the highest fees.

I'll be watching out for your posts on the forum going forward.

6 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Denn(m): 6:37am On May 21, 2018
DonX001:
I just finished reading every page of this thread, and I am boiling with anger.

It is very sad that some human beings will dance naked in the marketplace defending blatant fraud, just because of peanuts they get from the company directly or indirectly.

If you so boldly defend fraudulent practices like these, you are nothing but a fraudster yourself.

Helpishere, Denn, and your 2 other associate fraudsters (or possibly your alternate monikers) on this thread, you are a disgrace to humanity.

I am totally ashamed to come from the same country as scum like you guys, who sell their entire soul and conscience for a plate of pottage.

I have no words for you guys, other than the following-
If you so blatantly defend fraud, may similar fraudulent practices continue to bedevil your own life like an evil shadow.
If you believe the sharp practices of Cars45 to swindle unsuspecting buyers of their hard earned money is fair game, then may similar types of sharp practices continue to overshadow your lives forever.

You will buy drugs from a pharmacy to treat your malaria and it will turn out be fake drugs, poison that kills your kidneys and liver, because you didn't do enough "due diligence".
You will buy car parts and brake pads and it will turn out to be fake brake pads that will fail you when you need it most, ....when you're on the express speeding towards a stationary trailer....because you didn't do enough "due diligence".
You will buy fake tyres and your front tire will blow on the highway at 150km/hr, as you didn't do enough due diligence.
You will go to hospital and it is fake doctor that you will meet, who will do to your body whatever his quackery directs him to, as you didn't do enough due diligence.

All these and more will continue to befall you guys, since you so blatantly defend that the company is right as long as the OP didn't fully do her due diligence.

Quote me and watch live high tension wire fall on you in a thunderstorm in this very year 2018.

Take your raging frustration and dip yourself in the closest pit latrine, maybe some discarded fecal matter would replace the sponge you call a brain.

If you read completely and comprehended, why will you hit the express foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog?

Now calm down, take your drugs and concoctions and never mention my name in your life again.
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by diportivo: 11:15am On May 22, 2018
grin grin grin

brake pads.....original:25k...open market:3k

u buy 3k own,u av urself to blame if it doesn't work well

tyres.... Michelin/Dunlop:70k...expired toks:15k

u buy 15 own,u av urself to blame when it blows out after over filling with air

antibiotics....pharmacy:4k.....inside molue:150 naira

u buy 150 naira own and still end up in the hospital

my own used 4runner:1.5m.....cars45:850k

u buy 850k own cos my own is too expensive for a used u,u eventually need to buy engine and gear after a week for around 800k...who is to blame?

cars45 cars can't be test-driven.....don't buy a car u can't test drive angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

What Does Tpms Mean In Honda Accord? / Gold Customized Mercedes Benz In Kaduna - Photos / First Driverless Car In Nigeria In Lagos Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.