Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off - Car Talk (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off (93185 Views)

The Cost Of Tinting Your Car: How Much Does It Cost And How To Not Get Ripped Of / 6 Ways To Avoid Being Ripped Off By Nigerian Mechanics / This 6 Levels Of Autonomous Driving Explains How Cars Are Taking Over From Human (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by diportivo: 10:08am On Mar 19, 2018
denn

I didn't know u have time iike this o

while it's even sensible to reason with those that have had direct contact with cars45,having a go at one dat has never left ado ekiti isn't worth it grin

I don't have any pity for whoever goes to buy a used car without detailed inspection......heck,u even need detailed inspection for a toks car due to unscrupulous dealers everywhere

what does these cars45 complainants av in common?...reliance on the report without personal due diligence

and ofcos,the price will be so attractive that common sense won't even prevail anymore

question is,why wld cars45 sell at a ridiculously low amount of not that they bought it low?

why would they buy it low if the car was top notch in the first instance?

I still don't get,how one wld wanna spend millions on a car and can't spend 5k at least to get a different opinion ......kobo-wise naira-foolish peeps undecided

I can't even buy a toks car without test-driving talkless of a naija used car......it's madness not to.if seller no gree,I go waka ni

I was at the cars45 inspection centre in lekki in January this year for an evaluation

someone brought a gl450 that was leaking oil and the inspection guy didn't notice despite the obvious smell of burning oil....he confessed not to know the smell,and after further checks confirmed the leakage

this same person said the car I took there had a tapping noise in his report......engine problem probably right?only,the said ride is a diesel engine

so,na cars45 report I go chop undecided

if dem no gree test-drive,why buy??....low price abi?

if something is too good to be true,then it's too good to be true

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by helpishere(m): 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
diportivo:
denn

while it's even sensible to reason with those that have had direct contact with cars45,having a go at one dat has never left ado ekiti isn't worth it grin

I don't have any pity for whoever goes to buy a used car without detailed inspection......heck,u even need detailed inspection for a toks car due to unscrupulous dealers everywhere

what does these cars45 complainants av in common?...reliance on the report without personal due diligence

and ofcos,the price will be so attractive that common sense won't even prevail anymore

question is,why wld cars45 sell at a ridiculously low amount of not that they bought it low?

I still don't get,how one wld wanna spend millions on a car and can't spend 5k at least to get a different opinion ......kobo-wise naira-foolish peeps undecided

I can't even buy a toks car without test-driving talkless of a naija used car......it's madness not to.if seller no gree,I go waka ni

I was at the cars45 inspection centre in lekki in January this year for an evaluation

someone brought a gl450 that was leaking oil and the inspection guy didn't notice despite the obvious smell of burning oil....he confessed not to know the smell,and after further checks confirmed the leakage

this same person said the car I took there had a tapping noise in his report......engine problem probably right?only,the said ride is a diesel engine

You have said it all. I drop my hand from typing .

8 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by generalfag: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
It's so pathetic how we treat each other in this country.

@Op, Hope you know that if you don't sue cars45 or what's there name (assuming all u said is legit), then you are encouraging fraud?

The very day we start making people take responsibility for their actions in this country, that's the day we will start progressing as a country.

Someone duped you, sue the person and create enough awareness, don't leave the matter to God as a typical Nigerian will do. Leaving the matter for God when human effort is all that's needed is what is destroying this country.

God no be LAWMA Wey Una dey leave shit for

8 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Denn(m): 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Once again, ure a slowpoke, so I'd keep a useless piece of paper on me since December ?

Of what use?

I wonder where your WAEC certificate is (if you have one) since you can't keep documents given to you in December.

A summary of how mashed up your reasoning is.
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Denn(m): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
diportivo:
denn

My bro. I tire o

Sometimes it is important to put these online big mouths in their place.

Some of them will just sit in the confines of their concocted constructions in Ibadan and discuss a business model that their brain can never comprehend.
Now they have age plus some stamps on their passport so they believe they are close to God.

Their voices are the loudest at beer parlours as they talk affirmatively on subjects that have no authority on in their medulla.

Simple research, they cannot do. Just to shout fraud fraud fraud like a local dog bitten by another local dog.

I am here for them. They are cockroaches and they must be expunged.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 20, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Once again, ure a slowpoke, so I'd keep a useless piece of paper on me since December ?

Of what use?

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by aaidel(m): 2:41am On Mar 20, 2018
i have gone through this thread and the things that strike me about this issue are:

1. while the OP did not do her due diligence on the car this is not a reason for a supposed company to hoodwink people its just like saying its ok to pass counterfeit notes if the receiver does not check his money well i mean how do you even explain away the fact that the converted status of the car was not captured in the report given to OP

2. the responses by the dealers under cars45 shows that they are complicit to the fraud being perpetuated there i.e they know the cars are junk but rely on the relative lack of knowledge of the buyers to sell them the cars if you dont think that's a problem ask yourself is it ok for a pharmacy to sell you fake drugs because you did not do due diligence before the drugs?

3. nigerians have a huge tolerance for fraud being perpetuated by corporate entities maybe its the fear of spending money on a lawyer or supposed wasting of the persons time but if we do not hold big businesses accountable then they will continue to hoodwink the general populace

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by aaidel(m): 2:42am On Mar 20, 2018
diportivo:
denn

i hope we can give you this same response when you are sold a fake drug.

5 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Denn(m): 7:50am On Mar 20, 2018
aaidel:
i have gone through this thread and the things that strike me about this issue are:

1. while the OP did not do her due diligence on the car this is not a reason for a supposed company to hoodwink people its just like saying its ok to pass counterfeit notes if the receiver does not check his money well i mean how do you even explain away the fact that the converted status of the car was not captured in the report given to OP

2. the responses by the dealers under cars45 shows that they are complicit to the fraud being perpetuated there i.e they know the cars are junk but rely on the relative lack of knowledge of the buyers to sell them the cars if you dont think that's a problem ask yourself is it ok for a pharmacy to sell you fake drugs because you did not do due diligence before the drugs?

3. nigerians have a huge tolerance for fraud being perpetuated by corporate entities maybe its the fear of spending money on a lawyer or supposed wasting of the persons time but if we do not hold big businesses accountable then they will continue to hoodwink the general populace

There is no fraud being perpetuated here.

If a report states *GEAR NOT SELECTING*, how much knowledge does an intending buyer need to know there is a possibility of a transmission replacement?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by double0seven(m): 9:10am On Mar 20, 2018
Denn:

If a report states *GEAR NOT SELECTING*, how much knowledge does an intending buyer need to know there is a possibility of a transmission replacement?

Answer the first question please :

"how do you even explain away the fact that the converted status of the car was not captured in the report given to OP"

5 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
Denn:

I wonder where your WAEC certificate is (if you have one) since you can't keep documents given to you in December.

A summary of how mashed up your reasoning is.

You're a bastard... a document that isn't worth anything ... is not as if I have interest in charging them to court...

Same way you're here claiming cars45 won't give false car report is the same way they will claim they never issues the paper...

Asides that, what abt claims that custom papers are available and then they change story after payment that custom papers are not available ?

You need a document for that also?

Eediot

4 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
Denn:

My bro. I tire o

Sometimes it is important to put these online big mouths in their place.

Some of them will just sit in the confines of their concocted constructions in Ibadan and discuss a business model that their brain can never comprehend.
Now they have age plus some stamps on their passport so they believe they are close to God.

Their voices are the loudest at beer parlours as they talk affirmatively on subjects that have no authority on in their medulla.

Simple research, they cannot do. Just to shout fraud fraud fraud like a local dog bitten by another local dog.

I am here for them. They are cockroaches and they must be expunged.

Mad man... so u didn't see where diportivo pointed out the fraudulent activities being perpetrated by cars45...

You think he's supporting your defense of fraud?

6 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Mad man... so u didn't see where diportivo pointed out the fraudulent activities being perpetrated by cars45...

You think he's supporting your defense of fraud?
Diportivo dares not. That would be the end of his career on nairaland and so many other forums. I will personally supervise that.

1 Like

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Oktane: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

You're def a fool...

To even face me and say rubbish.

Firstly, they sold me a car without custom paper... I asked for custom papers before making payment but they said papers will be brought out after I pay...

After payment, story changed... they didn't know it didn't have papers... pay extra 60k for the papers...

Engine is almost dead...

Gear is almost dead...

And so on...

So you in your shallow mind believe cars45 wrote these things on their report for me and I bought the car?

In short, you're a bastard to even defend what's not defendable...

Sir! How could you agree to such terms? You were asked to pay before viewing the customs papers and you assented?

Sometimes I have no choice but to wonder.

I have followed this thread from the beginning and on the strength of the discourse here decided to pay a visit to the Ikeja warehouse of Cars45 posing ASA prospective buyer. Quite frankly, all the telltale signs are obvious but most people are so excited (a typical Nigerian Failing) they cannot or better put ignore the signs. Cars45 thrives on the lack of attention to detail by their prospects. I wouldn't say that they are completely dishonest but could admit that their model is not exactly straight but legit nonetheless. Truthfully, you couldn't win them in a legal tangle if they have a really smart attorney. We as a people need to be more circumspect.

1 Like

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Oktane: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
helpishere:

Naija used cars with wrong oil, tiny plugs irrespective of number, thermostat removed, fan permanently on, air filter clogged, using seahorse as gear oil, using abro for power steering fluid, using winter tyes and all season tyres on the same car and when the end result is giving the owners nightmare, they look for a place to sell. The used car dealers will put the car in their shop for months telling them that no buyer o and will be using the car in the meantime adding 6 litres all the time thus ruining the nozzles. Then after 3 months of waiting, the owner because he has been made carless, decides to sell the car and get his money instantly. Cars45 will evaluate and pay the seller instantly and will advertise the same car without repairing the defects, documenting all the pros and cons. Their strong online presence made afangsoup(now 4 days old soup) to leave his base to buy from their yard. That is the state of naija used cars and that is why we should make everyone follow the owner's manual for proper maintenance because our friends or relations might buy these crappy cars as their first car.

One of the better depositions here. Quite an objective appraisal.

Honestly, I feel for the OP but there are pertinent questions that are begging for answers and she hasn't responded to them especially as brought up by a few posters above.

I really in all objectivity do not see a swindle here. The business model may not exactly be described as 'above board' but I can give tell you that they didn't defraud Op. Yes, they may have taken advantage of her naivety and ignorance but the signs were there and ominous too.

This is not your everyday business model. Look at it objectively and you will see high dosage of gambling in it. I wouldn't actually buy a used car through these guys unless.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by fishing: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
Thanks for visiting Cars45.

what the Op is going through is what happens when you throw caution to the wind.

Not paying attention to disclaimers,terms and condition etc.

Our body too dey hot as naijas always over excited when making purchases.

I have visited one of their offices where they were struggling to get a 2013 Ranger Rover started.

I just dey laugh as i cant even buy bicycle from that place.

She will sure need more than a smart lawyer to win this case.

1 Like

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:43am On Mar 21, 2018
Oktane:

Sir! How could you agree to such terms? You were asked to pay before viewing the customs papers and you assented?

Sometimes I have no choice but to wonder.

I have followed this thread from the beginning and on the strength of the discourse here decided to pay a visit to the Ikeja warehouse of Cars45 posing ASA prospective buyer. Quite frankly, all the telltale signs are obvious but most people are so excited (a typical Nigerian Failing) they cannot or better put ignore the signs. Cars45 thrives on the lack of attention to detail by their prospects. I wouldn't say that they are completely dishonest but could admit that their model is not exactly straight but legit nonetheless. Truthfully, you couldn't win them in a legal tangle if they have a really smart attorney. We as a people need to be more circumspect.

If you claim what they are doing is legit, then don't blame yahoo boys telling lies to the white in order to collect money from them...

If you can come here to blame the victim for being loose, then blame the white men for being loose too and not blame the yahoo boys for defrauding them...

Yes I take my blames and accepted the fact that I fell prey cos I didn't pay attention to details..

partly due to my respect for the sweet mouthed man called Otunba as an elder who I thought won't tell such cheap lies ...

7 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Oktane: 4:13am On Mar 22, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

If you claim what they are doing is legit, then don't blame yahoo boys telling lies to the white in order to collect money from them...

If you can come here to blame the victim for being loose, then blame the white men for being loose too and not blame the yahoo boys for defrauding them...

Yes I take my blames and accepted the fact that I fell prey cos I didn't pay attention to details..

partly due to my respect for the sweet mouthed man called Otunba as an elder who I thought won't tell such cheap lies ...

As farfetched as it may sound or appear, I am not usually sympathetic to victims of scams. For the majority of (if not all) cases what fuels the victims vulnerability is raw greed which at its peak will not and cannot objectively appraise a proposition. Little wonder that they find it very difficult and disgraceful to share the experience. The typical 'whiteman' who falls for yahoo boys is a personification of greed and totem pole of ignorance who also exhibits indescribable bouts of illiteracy in a literal sense.
An exception could be made for a few who have emotional imbalance issues which is clearly evident among the older folk of the feminine gender who are preyed upon by these leeches with promises of adventure which they have only dared to dream of.

Sir, the earlier we accept responsibility for our decisions, the sooner we learn from the experiences. Blaming scammers does not reduce the number of practitioners, occurrences and victims. Even law enforcement can only dissuade albeit very unsuccessfully this epidemic that is wholly self inflicted and mostly a direct reflection of our carelessness. 'Mia Culpa' should be your motto at all times. And remember 'if it is too good to be true.......!'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 22, 2018
Oktane:

As farfetched as it may sound or appear, I am not usually sympathetic to victims of scams. For the majority of (if not all) cases what fuels the victims vulnerability is raw greed which at its peak will not and cannot objectively appraise a proposition. Little wonder that they find it very difficult and disgraceful to share the experience. The typical 'whiteman' who falls for yahoo boys is a personification of greed and totem pole of ignorance who also exhibits indescribable bouts of illiteracy in a literal sense.
An exception could be made for a few who have emotional imbalance issues which is clearly evident among the older folk of the feminine gender who are preyed upon by these leeches with promises of adventure which they have only dared to dream of.

Sir, the earlier we accept responsibility for our decisions, the sooner we learn from the experiences. Blaming scammers does not reduce the number of practitioners, occurrences and victims. Even law enforcement can only dissuade albeit very unsuccessfully this epidemic that is wholly self inflicted and mostly a direct reflection of our carelessness. 'Mia Culpa' should be your motto at all times. And remember 'if it is too good to be true.......!'
It is high time you stopped your misguided and misoriented sermons. Stop trying to tacitly deflect the issues. I can see your direction...since your comrade in arms have failed.. you have been drafted to do the yeoman's job...guess what wimp? You have failed in this task... and no amount of grammar you blow here will change the fact that cars45 is a fraudulent organisation both online and offline. I strongly believe that you are on their payroll...yes you wimp!
Now do everyone here a favour deactivate your moniker or leave this thread. Who asked for your nonsense sympathy... you must be a megalomaniac or a schizophrenic patient... Who even gives a rat's portion what you think? Don't confuse nairaland with your family meeting... If you want to be taken seriously go and convoke your family meeting...if you can.

3 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 22, 2018
Denn:

Young man you are a crook. I stand by it. I have always known but this confirms it. As crooked as a labyrinth

3 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 22, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

That wimp is one of cars45 dealers. He was invited to do damage repairs... Ignore the rat.

1 Like

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 22, 2018
double0seven:

Answer the first question please :

"how do you even explain away the fact that the converted status of the car was not captured in the report given to OP"

Don't expect such response from a crooked criminal

1 Like

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by viazi: 11:19am On Mar 22, 2018
afangsoup:
I SAY THIS, CARS45 are scam and dishonest. i wanted buying a c class and called kingreign but he was busy so i left akwa ibom to lagos with my mechanic, we saw an ad of a 2005 c230 kompressor and called its seller who took us to their ikeja office adjacent mobil station. saw the car, my mechanic wasn't able to scan or drive it reasons known to the cars45 staff who wore their id card. the car was clean inside out we asked for papers they said the paper was avialable and after payment we were given the document which i didnt check due to my being late. we started driving and towards berger ojodu its engine knocked. we towed it to ladipo got new engine only for the mechanic to tell me they brought that same car to him and he adviced them to replace the engine and gearbox as the gear stops selecting when its hot. long and short i replaced both engine and transmission. only to discover they only gave me some copies of the car papers and not all. i spent 480k to put that car and its document back in shape.

So how is yr Negligence and that of yr Mechanic not doing due diligence Cars45's fault? Yr village people did not allow U wait for Kingreign, did not allow u call Gazzuzz, they did not allow U even drive the car. U saw clean body U jump and paideven without seeing complete papers. U were quick to go and pose with the car. Haba bros, na Nija used car ohh.

6 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by viazi: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2018
viazi:

So how is yr Negligence and that of yr Mechanic not doing due diligence Cars45's fault? Yr village people did not allow U wait for Kingreign, did not allow u call Gazzuzz, they did not allow U even drive the car. U saw clean body U jump and paideven without seeing complete papers. U were quick to go and pose with the car. Haba bros, na Nija used car ohh.

An intelligent buyer shouldn't even look at their own report. Carry yr own technicians and do comprehensive investigations. The operative word is Buyer beware- caveat emptor.

3 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Laralag: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
viazi:

An intelligent buyer shouldn't even look at their own report. Carry yr own technicians and do comprehensive investigations. The operative word is Buyer beware- caveat emptor.
x

That is all the op said, she accepted her mistake and is advising unsuspected buyers not to trust them nor their report, I for one learnt and will never go near their purchase lot
Ps I try to sell a car to them once, I have concluded you can only sell a car to them if you stole it or if you are too desperate.

8 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Oktane: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
Laralag:
x

That is all the op said, she accepted her mistake and is advising unsuspected buyers not to trust them nor their report, I for one learnt and will never go near their purchase lot
Ps I try to sell a car to them once, I have concluded you can only sell a car to them if you stole it or if you are too desperate.

It is obvious to any sane person that dealing with Cars45 is usually a decision borne out of desperation at least from the sellers perspective. If you have displayed your car on the street and have had it bashed, dropped it with a car seller who fleeces you and yet you cannot sell even after 6 months Cars45 will appear very tempting.

What I do not understand is how an otherwise very intelligent straightforward individual will go to a Car lot where he is not allowed to test-drive, a boldly printed caveat is hanging everywhere me he still proceeds to buy a car on the strength of a report put together by the seller.
To worsen matters you come on the social media space and instead of acknowledging your mistake and helping others learn from it you come out pointing fingers in the direction of the company.
As by the way I am not holding brief for cars45 but I can only tell you that they are in the clear at least legally speaking. I do however admit that when held before a moral magnifying glass they will definitely not appear healthy.
The Akwa Ibom guy and his experience is even more hilarious than that of the op. I am sure he himself would have learnt some lessons albeit very expensive ones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Oktane: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
angels09:

It is high time you stopped your misguided and misoriented sermons. Stop trying to tacitly deflect the issues. I can see your direction...since your comrade in arms have failed.. you have been drafted to do the yeoman's job...guess what wimp? You have failed in this task... and no amount of grammar you blow here will change the fact that cars45 is a fraudulent organisation both online and offline. I strongly believe that you are on their payroll...yes you wimp!
Now do everyone here a favour deactivate your moniker or leave this thread. Who asked for your nonsense sympathy... you must be a megalomaniac or a schizophrenic patient... Who even gives a rat's portion what you think? Don't confuse nairaland with your family meeting... If you want to be taken seriously go and convoke your family meeting...if you can.

Typical Nigerian theatrics. You resort to pouring invectives when you can only conjure an inferior argument. Take off your anti-big business goggles and look at the matter in question without extenuation and you will behold the legality of the transaction. All the signs were there; the plenty, very bold and super visible caveats, the one sided car analysis and report being used as a basis for a major investment, their refusal to allow you test the car were more than enough signs for you to have run for dear life.
I really do not understand why the lady is blaming Cars45 when all she needed to do was a proper due diligence before making a transfer.

And by the way there might just be a few people here on Nairaland who may not just be available for sale to the highest bidder. Maybe quite few bit then they exist. You may wish to know that name calling is symptomatic of very deep psychological imbalance and a direct reflection of insecurity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by fishing: 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
angels09:

I suggest you stop all this insults and dragging peoples family into this.

Some of us are not kids and its heartbreaking because at this rate it is beginning to appear this forum is not a place for discussion with proper decorum but where peoples fathers, mothers and family members are being insulted.

If this is what you desire then it is an unfortunate situation on this cartalk forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Alanzazani: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cars45 will fold up soonest. I tried selling my car to the scammers and they were offering me peanut. They would have made a whopping sum in my car. We need to expose the fraud they are. Very dubious

2 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
Oktane:

Typical Nigerian theatrics. You resort to pouring invectives when you can only conjure an inferior argument. Take off your anti-big business goggles and look at the matter in question without extenuation and you will behold the legality of the transaction. All the signs were there; the plenty, very bold and super visible caveats, the one sided car analysis and report being used as a basis for a major investment, their refusal to allow you test the car were more than enough signs for you to have run for dear life.
I really do not understand why the lady is blaming Cars45 when all she needed to do was a proper due diligence before making a transfer.

And by the way there might just be a few people here on Nairaland who may not just be available for sale to the highest bidder. Maybe quite few bit then they exist. You may wish to know that name calling is symptomatic of very deep psychological imbalance and a direct reflection of insecurity.
More yadayada
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Alanzazani:
Cars45 will fold up soonest. I tried selling my car to the scammers and they were offering me peanut. They would have made a whopping sum in my car. We need to expose the fraud they are. Very dubious

Exactly. God bless you. I ignore iddiotic mentions. Especially from crooks.
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by ruby360: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cars 45 is a scam!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

What Does Tpms Mean In Honda Accord? / Gold Customized Mercedes Benz In Kaduna - Photos / First Driverless Car In Nigeria In Lagos Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.