Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

#bigbrother. I'm Ready To Play The Game - Bobrisky - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bigbrother. I'm Ready To Play The Game - Bobrisky (389 Views)

Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. / BBNaija: Isilomo Looks Like Bobrisky (Photo) / BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bigbrother. I'm Ready To Play The Game - Bobrisky by wisdomIspeace(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2018
The popular cross dresser Bobrisky has come out boldly to say; he is ready to play the big brother Africa and not the Big brother naija game. According to him, Big brother naija's 45 million is too small for him to deal.

The "boxed up" Bobrisky was very boastful in his statement on instagram. What if he truly goes into the Big brother game. What drama will he bring?  See his post below:
Link: https://dailynaija.com/post/im-ready-to-play-the-game-bobrisky

related:#BBnaija. Drama In The House as CeeCee Finds It Hard To Deal With Tobi's Rejection. https://dailynaija.com/post/bbnaija-drama-in-the-big-brother-house-as-ceecee-finds-it-hard-to-deal-with-tobis-rejection

Re: #bigbrother. I'm Ready To Play The Game - Bobrisky by majamajic(m): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2018
ok

but how do they pair boby ?

(1) (Reply)

Episode 3 Of “MTV Shuga Naija” Is A Must Watch! / Nollywood's Titanic! Nigerians Drum Supports For Lovebirds Ahead Of April 13 Rel / Khloe-all Ceec Is Thinking Abt Right Now Is Fall In Love With A Man,dis-virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.