Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

My Samsung Note 4 Is Unresponsive To Finger Touch And Spen Pls Help!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Samsung Note 4 Is Unresponsive To Finger Touch And Spen Pls Help!! (1001 Views)

New Open Box Samsung Galaxy Zfold 3 256gb Dual SIM With Pouch And Spen / Cost Of Fixing Gionee S6s Touch And Screen / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Samsung Note 4 Is Unresponsive To Finger Touch And Spen Pls Help!! by olanreyman(m): 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
Please help if you have an idea how I could rectify it, initially, it freezes intermittently and works perfectly with spen. But now it has finally refused to respond to both my finger and spen. Engineers in the house pls come to my rescue.
Re: My Samsung Note 4 Is Unresponsive To Finger Touch And Spen Pls Help!! by peteredo: 9:15pm On May 07, 2018
Will u sell ur panel
Re: My Samsung Note 4 Is Unresponsive To Finger Touch And Spen Pls Help!! by eamux(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2018
olanreyman:
Please help if you have an idea how I could rectify it, initially, it freezes intermittently and works perfectly with spen. But now it has finally refused to respond to both my finger and spen. Engineers in the house pls come to my rescue.
VISIT THE BELOW TUTORIA
http://www.netingk.ml/2018/05/samsung-galaxy-note-4-wont-respond-to.html
Re: My Samsung Note 4 Is Unresponsive To Finger Touch And Spen Pls Help!! by henry007(m): 10:16pm On May 07, 2018
The phone done old. It would cost you more going forward than it did in the past whenever the first owner started using it.
Re: My Samsung Note 4 Is Unresponsive To Finger Touch And Spen Pls Help!! by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 07, 2018
Its a hardware issue, take ur phone to an engineer. U would probably need a new display. I once had this issue with a galaxy S6. I dropped it, the screen didn't break but the touch stopped responding. Took it to slot they charged me 45k for the screen, decided to take it to my engineer and he agreed to change the display for 40k. But after opening the phone, disconnected the flex connecting the display and reconnected it back the thing just started working. That was how I saved 40k.. u could be lucky but just have at the back of ur mind that u would probably need a new display.

(1) (Reply)

So Airtel Too Na Thief? / The Best Way To Buy The Galaxy S9 And How Much It Is / How Is Mtn Data Network In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.