Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video (42218 Views)

Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / Motivational Speaker Dr Myles Munroe Spoke Of His Death Before He Died. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by hotbiood(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2010
dagrin has a track titiled " IF I DIE" where he said no one shud cry from him if he die so i am confused now what do you think,

watch this on youttube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=NL&v=TBljha_xMdY
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2010
You are confused? are you ok at all? is your confusion going to raise him up? or add one dollar to your account?

u no get work, common get back to work jare, or go look for one, im confused ko, confusion catch me ni
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by Dolemite(f): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2010
jennykadry:

You are confused? are you ok at all? is your confusion going to raise him up? or add one dollar to your account?

u no get work, common get back to work jare, or go look for one, im confused ko, confusion catch me ni
Hehehehehe. . .
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by mamagee3(f): 1:17am On Apr 27, 2010
It's Called irony, it's a Coincidence that he released a song saying nobody should cry for him when he dies and then he dies few months later.
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 27, 2010
hotb!ood:

dagrin has a track titiled " IF I DIE" where he said no one shud cry from him if he die so i am confused now what do you think,
watch this on youttube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=NL&v=TBljha_xMdY

Lol. . .One of Nigerian's favourite phrases - "I am confused". If you're really that confused, then it's no wonder Nigeria as a nation's like a headless chicken.

As per the song - there's such a thing as coincidence, else it wouldn't exist in the dictionary.
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by face969: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2010
Im appalled !
Hasnt anyone in town heard abt dagrin being a cult member making a satanic pact for wealth and fame ? He was to die at the peak of his popularity.
So he kinda knew his time was near when he recorded the song.
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by dominique(f): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2010
face969:

Im appalled !
Hasnt anyone in town heard abt dagrin being a cult member making a satanic pact for wealth and fame ? He was to die at the peak of his popularity.

and where did you get that piece of info from
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by debosky(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2010
How much wealth did he have and how popular was he in reality?

Bollocks of the highest order - I guess the poor area boy/conductor who died today somewhere in Nigeria in an accident also died because of his pact.

Car accidents kill so much in Nigeria because of recklessness, poor maintenance and poor medical facilities and not secret cults.

1 Like

Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2010
face969:

Im appalled !

naija!

see what being illiterate can cause

the guy just bought a 'new' nissan sedan - an economy model japanese car

i did not know o him until his accident. ditto for a lot of other nigerians over 30

if you consider his status to be the peak of his opportunity - i guess your bar is firmly ensconced in the ground
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by face969: 10:30am On Apr 28, 2010
Dominique & others,
It was All over the radio last saturday. . .
Another girl who phoned in on TOP FM even got her call disconnected once she started to blab about this occultic bizness.
I wouldnt be suprised, but the guy didnt need that kind of nonsense to succeed. He was  born talented.
If it IS true then he settled for a really raw deal compared to other dudes who sold their souls eg elvis, Mj , biggie. .
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by face969: 10:33am On Apr 28, 2010
OYb
IT IS your kitty backside MOTHAFACKIN SELF AND YOUR ENTIRE IBB ENSLAVED GENERATION WHO IS AN womanliness SUCKIING ILLITERATE !!
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by face969: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2010
And any other punk here who thinks that secret cults are rotarian social clubs can go ahead and join one. They'll probably meet their popsie there. . One Big Happy Family, Loools !
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2010
^^^^

sad that you're in the cult of atrocious english

typical nigerian any successful person did jazz/sold his prick or some such. keep making excuses fr the fact that you're a failure embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

e go beta cry cry cry cry
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by face969: 11:45am On Apr 28, 2010
engleesh teesha, after ive urinated on your half dog-eaten abandonded putrid worm infested corpse for the 666th time come and open your faeces laden mouth and repeat that poo to your fore fathers basking in satan's vip chamber your unborn children are already like their bleeped up douglah !
As for beta . . . Your own already don spoil . .
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by Thelmabee: 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2010
^^^^^^^^^

shocked shocked
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by Martins4us(m): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2010
If not the He knew He was going to die very soon, why would He record that kind of song. No nigerian artist has ever sang abt their own death before. It's very glaring that this guy(may d lord rest His soul) was in an occultic grp. Mind u, there's noway u'll be a musical star nd u wont belong to any of this so calld occultic grp. U cant just resist them. . . . . .
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by nannyo(f): 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2010
u guys should stop fightin each other. have u thought of d possibity that someone remoted his death? abt his song. attimes we kill ourselfs unknown 2 us by our urtrances. and i dnt believe that cult crap
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by shotster50(m): 2:52am On Apr 30, 2010
2010 and people are still this ignorant!!!!
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by johnpius1(m): 4:25pm On May 02, 2010
in life one just have to careful with worlds coming out of there mouth, i am not a fan of his but i felt very bad about his death
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by nannyo(f): 3:42am On May 04, 2010
@shortster50. 2010 no dey 4 dis matter.that u havnt seen it doest mean its not real. shine ur eyez
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by mamagee3(f): 10:57pm On May 16, 2010
It's just an irony, I don't think he knew he would die soon.
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by tosinaded(m): 11:49pm On May 16, 2010
I guess yaradua sold his kidney for presidency!
Moronic i.di.ots!

2 Likes

Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by shotster50(m): 1:40am On May 18, 2010
Some peeps here need to sue their brains for non support dang!, the stuff they come up with, incredible.
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by AnthonyInyang(m): 5:22pm On May 20, 2010
rip bro, vaniy upon vanity,,, were lies ur sanity,
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by Gbemyte(f): 4:48pm On May 23, 2010
I read in news paper that his mum said she knew he was going 2 die young but she doesnt knw it wil b so soon
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by mamagee3(f): 9:01pm On May 23, 2010
^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by Akin9ja: 9:00am On May 31, 2010
There is something hidden about this youngstar death that we dont know, but i believe he is a cult guy, and it might be true he has involved himself in satanic money or others,
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by shotster50(m): 1:13am On Jun 01, 2010
@ Akin
It seems to me that your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2010
Dagrin sold his life not soul for cheap wealth,
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by matoyeh(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2010
Akin9ja:

There is something hidden about this youngstar death  that we dont know,  but i believe he is a cult guy,  and it might be true he has involved himself in satanic money or others, 
Honestly, Theres no doubt about that. He enjoyed his wealth for just 24 months.
Thelmabee:

^^^^^^^^^

shocked shocked
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Dont cry for him, He said it earlier please      cry I am not crying OOO
jennykadry:

Hello! The guy knows what he is saying,  there is no doubt that the guy do trade by barter
oyb:

naija!

see what being illiterate can cause

the guy just bought a 'new' nissan sedan - an economy model japanese car

i did not know o him until his accident. ditto for a lot of other nigerians over 30

if you consider his status to be the peak of his opportunity - i guess your bar is firmly ensconced in the ground
, Illiterate calling someone illiterate,  Didn't u understand that if you don't know some essential things on earth, you are an illiterate, ?  undecided So keep quiet  lipsrsealed
debosky:

How much wealth did he have and how popular was he in reality? 

Bollocks of the highest order - I guess the poor area boy/conductor who died today somewhere in Nigeria in an accident also died because of his pact.

Car accidents kill so much in Nigeria because of recklessness, poor maintenance and poor medical facilities and not secret cults.
for your information, he doesn't make his money via entertainment,  but through his,   embarassed

He know the specific time to die, so,  don advocate for This Young cultist  cool  shocked  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Anyway, DaGrin, You are handsome  tongue, I love that  kiss  But, by now, i know maggots must have finish all your flesh  grin
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by tpiah: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2010
these role models really need to start encouraging their fans to improve their grammar.
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by MrCork8: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2010
yea right, he must be ralated to 2pac (no oofencse)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kcee Gifts Jane Mena N2million For Winning Dance Competition (Photos) / When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks / Yemi Alade's Hairstyle To MTV Africa Music Awards 2016 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.