Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,277 members, 7,839,381 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video (42248 Views)

Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / Motivational Speaker Dr Myles Munroe Spoke Of His Death Before He Died. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by PRETTYBOY2(m): 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2010
I've been sayin it 4 a long long time "na we Nigerians go school pass but we r still d dumbest,backward & illiterate people!" wat if Da grin was not a rapper? r u tellin me nw, dat he wud hav not died yet? so is it the so-called "rival-cult members dat put d truck he crashed into in front of him? make we dey use sense atimes abeg. look,dat song was just a coincidence as far as Im concerned. u guys dont know d power of music. real-gifted artiste feel something b4 dey sing about it. it just hapens somtyms. but how una go know? wen all u guys eva want to hear is a party song with no theme? was it not after he died he became soooooooo popular? d dude was just beginning to shine. even if he ever did any blood-money rituals,there's no proof. so u guys should all shut d hell up & stop judging. m.i. & 2face alredi said it "if nobody talk about u,den u r nobody. whether na true or na lie my guy!" we are not God,so we dont know if Da Grin did any rituals,stop judging d fella, who's holy? R.I.P. da grin. may God rest your soul & also teach people 2 stop judging others. Amen!
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by Tosinville(m): 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2010
Watch out for his incomplete 3rd album "The unprotected bulletproof" coming out before the end of year.
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by oneluvb55(f): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2010
none of ma business
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by DrCork: 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2010
Ok. how can he new he would d.i.e.d? undecided

is he 2pac?
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by slap1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2010
^ no ofeince.
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2010
PRETTY BOY:

I've been sayin it 4 a long long time "na we Nigerians go school pass but we r still d dumbest,backward & illiterate people!" wat if Da grin was not a rapper? r u tellin me nw, dat he wud hav not died yet? so is it the so-called "rival-cult members dat put d truck he crashed into in front of him? make we dey use sense atimes abeg. look,dat song was just a coincidence as far as Im concerned. u guys dont know d power of music. real-gifted artiste feel something b4 dey sing about it. it just hapens somtyms. but how una go know? wen all u guys eva want to hear is a party song with no theme? was it not after he died he became soooooooo popular? d dude was just beginning to shine. even if he ever did any blood-money rituals,there's no proof. so u guys should all shut d hell up & stop judging. m.i. & 2face alredi said it "if nobody talk about u,den u r nobody. whether na true or na lie my guy!" we are not God,so we dont know if Da Grin did any rituals,stop judging d fella, who's holy? R.I.P. da grin. may God rest your soul & also teach people 2 stop judging others. Amen!

but rival cult members can handle with your breaks and hope you crash.
also intra cult can kill one of their members
remember the lyrics
'' they pretending like they're my friends, but they wanna see the end'' and he acknowledged that God dey and Evil dey. he died for what you believed in.
SOLDIER. I WILL ALWAYS SALUTE.
Dagrin was murdered either because he refused to do something or because of envy by his fellow cult members or rival.
The fact is he was a cultist for sure. a real frat boy. but he did not do jazz he was talented.
he was just murdered like another biggie, tupac and marilyn monroe and don't give me the crap of ''they said'' Bleep the media.
illuminatis kill.
they are in naija industry. for them its satan or God.
Da grin chose God and died.
The question is '' CAN YOU DO THAT?''
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2010
Dagrin na wa ooo, I pray make you enter heaven oooo
Re: Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video by admiro: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
May the soul of Darin rest in Peace, he was a follower of the Great Priest of kASAKIKA of Mozambique, Darin known that he was going to died because disobeyed the High Priest of KASAKIKA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia / Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c / Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.