Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Urgent Help To Return Back To UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Help To Return Back To UK (543 Views)

I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) / Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home / Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help To Return Back To UK by patricktoks(m): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
By birth I am a citizen of UK. I have the birth certificate with me but here I am stranded in Nigeria for 26years. I would gladly be glad if an help is rendered on the process and how to go back. Thanks.
Re: Urgent Help To Return Back To UK by heendrix(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
patricktoks:
By birth I am a citizen of UK. I have the birth certificate with me but here I am stranded in Nigeria for 26years. I would gladly be glad if an help is rendered on the process and how to go back. Thanks.

Lol funny dude......for the 26years have you been to the UK?
Re: Urgent Help To Return Back To UK by dustydee: 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
You cannot claim citizenship by birth if you were born after 1983 except if any of your parents was a settled person in the UK then.

https://www.gov.uk/types-of-british-nationality/british-citizenship

(1) (Reply)

Seychelles / How Many States In Nigeria Have You Visited And Which Is Your Favorite And Worst / 42 Y'old Japanese Billionaire Rides Elon Musk As He Becomes The 1st Moon Tourist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.