Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) (5819 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home / Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe / It’s So Cold In USA That Niagara Falls Is Frozen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 05, 2021
I'm missing my dear country Nigeria. I just can't wait to go back to Nigeria.

I'm currently in Ajuma City in UAR. The weather here is so cold.

Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by finnacle2020: 6:20am On Jun 05, 2021
sapphiere:
I'm missing my dear country Nigeria. I just can't want to go back to Nigeria.

Please remain there. No carry cold enter Nigeria

Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 05, 2021
Lalasticlala please what's the time over there in Nigeria? Here in UAR it's 2am.

Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by InaNla(f): 6:24am On Jun 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Lalasticlala please what's the time over there in Nigeria? Here in UAR it's 2am.

My greetings to UAR!
Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 05, 2021
InaNla:

My greetings to UAR!
Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by InaNla(f): 6:30am On Jun 05, 2021
sapphiere:

How long have you been in UAR sister?

How is the economy over there. Hope Twitter is working there?

Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by WoundedLamb: 6:35am On Jun 05, 2021
So what's someone from UAR called? I'm curious.
Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by Kamdil: 6:38am On Jun 05, 2021
I am UARean

Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 7:01am On Jun 05, 2021
Hahahahahahaha
Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by Cousin9999: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2021
Which countries are visa-free in UAR?

Does UAR have baddies or nah?

What's the exchange rate on UAR pesos to GBP?
Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by BelloP: 9:21am On Jun 05, 2021
UAR is sort of boring. Just like CAR, South Africa
Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2021
Monkey
Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by vasel15: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
sapphiere:

Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
InaNla:

How long have you been in UAR sister?

How is the economy over there. Hope Twitter is working there?
We don't know what is Twitter over here. UAR president banned such App.
Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
Better stay there grin
Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by Mastakija(m): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
Should we tell him grin
Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by Fedoglo: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Come back make another person go
Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by dustydee: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
sapphiere:

The future is UAR. grin

Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by mytime24(f): 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
dustydee:

The future is UAR. grin
which future, who go pay d debts wey naija dey owe chine cheesy

Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by dustydee: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
mytime24:
which future, who go pay d debts wey naija dey owe chine cheesy
Naija people will pay. We the people of UAR did not collect any debt and so not liable to pay any debt. tongue

Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by OutOfContext: 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ehhhhh... shocked

Rain go fall.... cheesy

No rape thread for 2day.... grin

@feminist.com Dem grin
Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by drakeli: 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
WoundedLamb:
So what's someone from UAR called? I'm curious.

URine
Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by WoundedLamb: 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
drakeli:

URine

Wow! Be nice! Lol
Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
OutOfContext:
Ehhhhh... shocked

Rain go fall.... cheesy

No rape thread for 2day.... grin

@feminist.com Dem grin
Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by Aguiyi1020: 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kamdil:
I am UARean

Someone from UAR is called Uranium

Re: I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) by Kamdil: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Aguiyi1020:

Someone from UAR is called Uranium

Helpful Advice To A Newbie In Lagos / How Do I Travel From Benin City (edo) To Osogbo (osun State) / FAAN Introduces Sniffer Dogs And Anti-terrorism Squads