Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped (20757 Views)

EPL: Odion Ighalo To Join Manchester Utd’s Rivals, Newcastle / Anthony Nwakaeme’s Statue Erected In Turkey (Photos, Video) / Ighalo To Miss Manchester United's Training Camp Over Coronavirus Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped by santopelele(m): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
iSpread:
imagine I have not eaten since afternoon
JUST DAT? GO SOAK EBA AND DRINK NAH
Re: Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped by ucheHapers(m): 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
Malaga that is battling relegation...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped by Famocious(m): 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
maxist2020:
this man should try chinedu obasi, he is doing so well for his club AIK as a highest goal scorer

He is currently on trial at Bolton Wonderer
Re: Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped by orobs93(m): 12:06am On Feb 27, 2018
itchie:
There is a Nigerian guy called Stanley Amuzie. I watched one his games for his club in Switzerland and the guy really looked good. He plays at left back. He might provide options for us on that wing. I'm really worried about that left back position

the guy single handedly cost us our last nation cup ticket due to his lack of concentration at the last minute don't know if he has improved though
Re: Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped by congo4ka: 12:12am On Feb 27, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
I wished the likes of okocha, oliseh, amunike and dodo mayama were still in our super eagles.
Yes with Christian Chukwu and Segun Odegbami
Re: Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped by Kog45(m): 1:06am On Feb 27, 2018
maxist2020:
this man should try chinedu obasi, he is doing so well for his club AIK as a highest goal scorer
old news,Obasi is on trial with Bolton in England presently and even played a trial match and scored a goal after coming from thr bench.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped by handsomeyinka(m): 1:29am On Feb 27, 2018
maxtop:
Space booked ....
Face booked.
Re: Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped by micfoley: 2:15am On Feb 27, 2018
Ideye again. I would have preferred Peter Onwuachu and Joel Obi
Re: Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped by Matinho: 2:22am On Feb 27, 2018
How many goals he don ever score since you dey hear that name
Bobosneh:
na skill we wan chop or goal
Re: Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped by iluvpomo(m): 3:23am On Feb 27, 2018
We win this game and we know the Super Eagles are for real...
Re: Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped by Maski87: 3:54am On Feb 27, 2018
What about okocha
Re: Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped by Rajosh(m): 4:37am On Feb 27, 2018
elunico:
Ha! Ideye again?? No now.

Dessers would have been better.
I honestly thought he was going to invite Dessers or Emmanuel Denis Bonaventure

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped by Rajosh(m): 4:50am On Feb 27, 2018
maxist2020:
Obasi that is on trial at Bolton? I think Cyril Dessers or Emmanuel Denis Bonaventure should be given a look in.

owngoalnigeria.com/2018/02/23/ex-super-eagles-star-chinedu-obasi-on-trial-at-english-side-bolton-wanderers-scores-winner-in-test-game/
Re: Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped by Rajosh(m): 5:06am On Feb 27, 2018
maxist2020:
Chinedu Obasi that is currently on trial at Bolton?

owngoalnigeria.com/2018/02/23/ex-super-eagles-star-chinedu-obasi-on-trial-at-english-side-bolton-wanderers-scores-winner-in-test-game/
Re: Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped by CORONATA(m): 6:19am On Feb 27, 2018
Uphill task ahead for Rohr and his crew.
Re: Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped by Jarus(m): 6:26am On Feb 27, 2018
The dropping of Nwakaeme is justified. He didn't impress the two or three times he was given opportunity last year.

Ideye's inclusion is a welcome development. Like him or hate him, the guy has played football at the highest level and his experience just can't be dismissed.

I wish we give Martins one more chance even if as substitute.

We can't rely on Ighalo alone as center forward.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped by iSpread(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2018
santopelele:
JUST DAT? GO SOAK EBA AND DRINK NAH
no na... this what they say I should be taking...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped by freshboi88: 7:35am On Feb 27, 2018
Ideyes inclusion isn't such a bad one, pple like kelechi, iwobi can play off him to get the goals. He might not be a poacher but he can give flick ons through longs balls and sometimes u need these sort of players
Re: Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped by engrjacuzzi: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2018
congo4ka:
Yes with Christian Chukwu and Segun Odegbami
haha! the two ex players Don old nah. they are grandfathers
Re: Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped by basic23111: 8:21am On Feb 27, 2018
If only I will be allow to play. Ideye is another mistake
Re: Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped by OChimex: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2018
Lol. that's the squad for World Cup what a joke. but it is so unfortunate that all African players, but Salah, are useless and unambitious. Don't any of them aspire to be Neymar
Re: Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped by gazmann(m): 11:37am On Feb 27, 2018
maxist2020:

That guy is a hot shot. Superb goal sense and skill
Re: Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped by gazmann(m): 11:40am On Feb 27, 2018
Kog45:
old news,Obasi is on trial with Bolton in England presently and even played a trial match and scored a goal after coming from thr bench.

Sweden is off season. It's a recent development the Bolton. Like I said he is always in amongst the goals beautiful football

(1) (2) (Reply)

EPL: Atletico Madrid Give Conditions To Allow Saul Join Chelsea Before Deadline / FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) / PHOTOS: Dream Team At The Gym In Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.