Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

I Thank Everyone That Made Impact In My Life – Efe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Thank Everyone That Made Impact In My Life – Efe (296 Views)

Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life / Abuja Entertainment Partners Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation / Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Thank Everyone That Made Impact In My Life – Efe by 3Ebisco: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Few days after ranting against his fans on social media, Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2017 winner, Efe has thanked everybody that has made impact in his life. He wrote on Twitter…

“I want to thank everybody that has prayed for me, mentioned my name, fought for me, went out of their way to take a stand for me, you have never been obligated to do so but you have done so without any obligation i am truly grateful.

I am not here to prove a point or fight anybody, just to live and achieve my dreams to the fullest of my abilities. I pray God grants your heart desires. But negativity sells more and you know the blogs would never carry this. I just know that the heavens bear me witness.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/i-thank-everyone-that-made-impact-in-my.html

Re: I Thank Everyone That Made Impact In My Life – Efe by OnyeOGA(m): 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin
After ranting...
The N25m don finish oo.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Set To Expose Nigerian Lost Artiste / I Sold Okpa For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal – Frank Edwards / Olamide, Davido, 9ice Face The Wrath Of The Nbc, Songs Banned From Airwaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.