Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

'they Beat Our A--es': Russian Mercenaries Talk About Humiliating Defeat By US I - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'they Beat Our A--es': Russian Mercenaries Talk About Humiliating Defeat By US I (1028 Views)

Rebel Russian Mercenaries Seize Part Of Second City As Putin Vows Punishment / Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss / First Italo-ethiopian War - Italian Humiliating Defeat In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'they Beat Our A--es': Russian Mercenaries Talk About Humiliating Defeat By US I by Nogodyej: 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
Leaked audio recordings said to be of Russian mercenaries in Syria capture expressions of lament and humiliation over a battle in early February involving US forces and Russian nationals.
The audio tapes were published by Polygraph.info, a fact-checking website produced by news organizations that receive funding from the US government.
The audio — which appears to corroborate reports from Reuters and Bloomberg that say hundreds of Russians died or were wounded in a mismatched battle — also seems to contradict statements from Russia's Foreign Ministry.

Leaked audio recordings said to be of Russian mercenaries in Syria capture expressions of lament and humiliation over a battle in early February involving US forces and Russian nationals.

Published by Polygraph.info — a fact-checking website produced by Voice of America and Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, news organizations that receive funding from the US government — the audio recordings paint a picture of Russian mercenaries essentially sent to die in an ill-conceived advance on a US-held position in Syria. Polygraph says the audio recordings are from a source close to the Kremlin.

The Pentagon has described the attack as "unprovoked" and started by forces loyal to the Syrian government that crossed over the Euphrates River, which functions as a border between US-backed troops and Russian-backed ones.

The Pentagon says that about 500 troops began to fire on the position and that the US responded with air power and artillery strikes. The audio from Polygraph seems to confirm that while giving some insight into the feelings of the defeated forces.

Also apparent in the audio is displeasure with how Russia has responded to the situation. Initially, Russia denied that its citizens took part in the clash. Later, a representative said five may have died. Last week, Russia's Foreign Ministry said in a statement that the fight left "several dozen wounded" and that some had died.

The audio recordings, in which voices can be heard saying 200 people died "right away," appear to back up reports from Reuters, Bloomberg, and the Pentagon that roughly 100 — if not more— Russians died in the fight. Reuters has cited sources as saying the advance's purpose was to test the US's response.

Russia is thought to use military contractors in Syria rather than its military — experts speculate it's to maintain deniability for acts of war and conceal the true cost of fighting from the Russian people. The Washington Post reported last week that US intelligence reports with intercepted communications showed that a close ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin told a senior Syrian official he "secured permission" from the Kremlin before the advance on the US forces.

The accounts in the audio also align with reports of how the battle went down, depicting an unprepared column of troops meeting an overwhelming air response before helicopter gunships strafed the remaining ones.
Here are the translated transcripts from Polygraph:

First clip:

"The reports that are on TV about ... well, you know, about Syria and the 25 people that are wounded there from the Syrian f--- army and — well ... to make it short, we've had our asses f--- kicked. So one squadron f--- lost 200 people ... right away, another one lost 10 people ... and I don't know about the third squadron, but it got torn up pretty badly, too ... So three squadrons took a beating ... The Yankees attacked ... first they blasted the f--- out of us by artillery, and then they took four helicopters up and pushed us in a f--- merry-go-round with heavy caliber machine guns ... They were all shelling the holy f--- out of it, and our guys didn't have anything besides the assault rifles ... nothing at all, not even mentioning shoulder-fired SAMs or anything like that ... So they tore us to pieces for sure, put us through hell, and the Yankees knew for sure that the Russians were coming, that it was us, f--- Russians ... Our guys were going to commandeer an oil refinery, and the Yankees were holding it ... We got our f--- asses beat rough, my men called me ... They're there drinking now ... many have gone missing ... it's a total f--- up, it sucks, another takedown ... Everybody, you know, treats us like pieces of s--- ... They beat our asses like we were little pieces of s--- ... but our f--- government will go in reverse now, and nobody will respond or anything, and nobody will punish anyone for this ... So these are our casualties."

Second clip:

"Out of all vehicles, only one tank survived and one BRDM [armored reconnaissance vehicle] after the attack, all other BRDMs and tanks were destroyed in the first minutes of the fight, right away."

Third clip:

"Just had a call with a guy — so they basically formed a convoy, but did not get to their f--- positions by some 300 meters. One unit moved forward, the convoy remained in place, about 300 meters from the others. The others raised the American f--- flag, and their artillery started f--- ours really hard. Then their f--- choppers flew in and started f--- everybody. Ours just running around. Just got a call from a pal, so there are about 215 f--- killed. They simply rolled ours out f--- hard. Made their point. What the f--- ours were hoping for in there?! That they will f--- run away themselves? Hoped to f--- scare them away? Lots of people f--- so bad [they] can't be f--- ID'd. There was no foot soldiers [on the American side]; they simply f--- our convoy with artillery."

Re: 'they Beat Our A--es': Russian Mercenaries Talk About Humiliating Defeat By US I by Josegun(m): 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
God bless America

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'they Beat Our A--es': Russian Mercenaries Talk About Humiliating Defeat By US I by heendrix(m): 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
may god help una o
Re: 'they Beat Our A--es': Russian Mercenaries Talk About Humiliating Defeat By US I by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 27, 2018
Had we not known Amerika as the engine room of cheap propaganda, we would have gobbled up on this concocted rubbish.

Unless this alleged leaked reports (audio or video) is published for the whole world to see, then it will be, as usual, discarded in the dustbin where it belongs.

This is 2018, and not 2003 where Amerika can fabricate some nonsensical reports through her MSM just to subvert or balkanize a sovereign state.

What are the Amerikan forces doing in Syria?

Amerika has staged, atleast - 2 false flags on the Syrian people, blaming the Assad regime for using Chlorine Gas just to have a legitimate reasons to invade Syria "officially" like she did to Iraq & Libya.

The Amerikan people are not even aware of their troops fighting a lost cause in Syria.

The 4 principle objectives of Amerika & Israel in Syria are:

1.) Removing a government that was resistant to globalist debt-death finance.

2.) Pushing through an Axis of Evil controlled gas pipe line from Qatar to the EU - just to strangle Russia.

3.) Partitioning of Syria, creating Amerikan military controlled Kurdistan to the North (with oil fields) to control Syria between two fronts, plus the annexation of Golan heights as part of "Greater Israel".

4. Sinking Russia into another Afghanistan.

1 & 2 have failed, 3 & 4 are still in play - which by the grace of the irunmoles - will escalate into WW3.

https://thesaker.is/globally-top-respected-experts-on-middle-east-warn-syrian-war-may-produce-ww-iii/

Looking at the transcript of the alleged leaked reports makes me laugh really hard grin

Russian marcineries/soldiers speaking Amerikan english with Amerikan accent like:

"Our guys were going to commandeer an oil refinery, and the Yankees were holding it ... We got our f--- asses beat rough, my men called me ... They're there drinking now ... many have gone missing ... it's a total f--- up, it sucks, another takedown ... Everybody, you know, treats us like pieces of s--- " grin

If Amerika & the Zionists are not careful, they WILL be the next Hiroshima!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'they Beat Our A--es': Russian Mercenaries Talk About Humiliating Defeat By US I by Aphrygian(m): 7:57am On Feb 27, 2018
Zoharariel:
Had we not known Amerika as the engine room of cheap propaganda, we would have gobbled up on this concocted rubbish.

Unless this alleged leaked reports (audio or video) is published for the whole world to see, then it will be, as usual, discarded in the dustbin where it belongs.

This is 2018, and not 2003 where Amerika can fabricate some nonsensical reports through her MSM just to subvert or balkanize a sovereign state.

Amerika has staged, atleast - 2 false flags on the Syrian people, blaming the Assad regime for using Chlorine Gas just to have a legitimate reasons to invade Syria "officially" like she did to Iraq & Libya.

The Amerikan people are not even aware of their troops fighting a lost cause in Syria.

2.) Pushing through an Axis of Evil controlled gas pipe line from Qatar to the EU - just to strangle Russia.

3.) Partitioning of Syria, creating Amerikan military controlled Kurdistan to the North (with oil fields) to control Syria between two fronts, plus the annexation of Golan heights as part of "Greater Israel".

1 & 2 have failed, 3 & 4 are still in play - which by the grace of the irunmoles - will escalate into WW3.

https://thesaker.is/globally-top-respected-experts-on-middle-east-warn-syrian-war-may-produce-ww-iii/

Looking at the transcript of the alleged leaked reports makes me laugh really hard grin

Russian marcineries/soldiers speaking Amerikan english with Amerikan accent like:

"Our guys were going to commandeer an oil refinery, and the Yankees were holding it ... We got our f--- asses beat rough, my men called me ... They're there drinking now ... many have gone missing ... it's a total f--- up, it sucks, another takedown ... Everybody, you know, treats us like pieces of s--- " grin

egbon my question now is with a yes or no as your answer, where the russian mercenaries killed in droves just of recent??

1 Like

Re: 'they Beat Our A--es': Russian Mercenaries Talk About Humiliating Defeat By US I by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 27, 2018
Aphrygian:
egbon my question now is with a yes or no as your answer, where the russian mercenaries killed in droves just of recent??

I had wanted to post a video which answers your question accurately here from SouthFront but unfortunately, I did not how to because it's not from youtube but I implore you to kindly open the link below and watch this video even before reading Saker's analysis.

You can as well read the comments below Saker's analysis and tell me if these intelligent folks across the globe who have equally debunked this propaganda are stupid.

http://thesaker.is/u-s-strikes-and-scores-of-killed-russian-fighters-in-syria/

It is only people who are not familiar with the "Amerikan Culture of Propaganda" that takes her serious. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'they Beat Our A--es': Russian Mercenaries Talk About Humiliating Defeat By US I by scully95: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2018
Zoharariel:

I had wanted to post a video which answers your question accurately here from SouthFront but unfortunately, I did not how to because it's not from youtube but I implore you to kindly open the link below and watch this video even before reading Saker's analysis.

You can as well read the comments below Saker's analysis and tell me if these intelligent folks across the globe who have equally debunked this propaganda are stupid.

It is only people who are not familiar with the "Amerikan Culture of Propaganda" that takes her serious. grin

Confirmed.. The crookie anglozionist propaganda has turned to something else.. And you still find some very one sided still believing in the blatant info war. Didnt the same fake or Edited Audio appeard during MH17 claiming it was Donbass/Russia that shut down the plane ? People just dont learn. The empire will continue using old tricks meanwhile, Russia learned the hard way and wont let the same thing happen twice.

The result is in Syria. Russia is fighting the same forces in Syria, the same forces it fought and won in Chechen and Goergia. It's now glaring that U.S cannot face Russia except to use proxies and those proxies have been kicked in the ass big time.

Can you imagine what the Anglozooo are planning again in Ukraine ? They want to remove Petro poroshenko and install Saakashvili (formal Georgian president, an obidient puppet to the anglozoo that got kicked in the ass in 2008 by Russia.)

Since he's the only one that can do as the anglozionist say 100%. Shows they want him to drag those neo nazis to war with Russia the same way he did in Goergia but now with bigger forces. Russia is preparing for the war. This war will be faught in Ukraine and sad they already got checkmated by Donbass,Lugansk and Crimean. So they wont get Hitler war 2.0.. Now glaring the part Canada and U.S played in the pre-Hitler Nazi war-game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'they Beat Our A--es': Russian Mercenaries Talk About Humiliating Defeat By US I by Aphrygian(m): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Zoharariel:

honestly have always felt like you are one hell of an intelligent person, but this your post is saying otherwise. Go back and reread my post then come back to give me my answer bro.
Re: 'they Beat Our A--es': Russian Mercenaries Talk About Humiliating Defeat By US I by Nogodyej: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
you are not in the military allow Russia to deny this stop your I too know Character
Re: 'they Beat Our A--es': Russian Mercenaries Talk About Humiliating Defeat By US I by MONITZ: 2:06am On Mar 01, 2018
Zoharariel:

And u think some folks on here haven't gobbled it all up already? Especially those American Fan Club guys who know the possibility of this happening will only be in their dreams,now u ve a propaganda that brings their dream to reality and u expect them not to believe everything hook line and sinker,they would even be the least bothered about confirming the authenticity of this report since it makes them live out their fantasy of US forces flagellating
Russian nationals asses in war torn Syria..

Y re u disturbing them won't u allow them to live out their so much fantasized fantasy in peace again?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Is On Fire Over Proposed US Military Base. / EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See / Photo Speak Of How Idi Amin Enslaved The European In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.